"What does this do? Why is there Islam here?"Sleepy Project

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensok

Early Adopter
The woman who has spent more time tangenting about One Piece than any other topic finds One Piece is a master piece.... Well color me shocked! :annoyedpippa:
I haven't been able to watch her much with the sound on.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Im not sure what to think about this tweet. It might just be a way to get back that 15k faster. Or it could be her starting back activities on her dokibird account because she is graduating :cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:

Archive

It's a quick way of getting money and prior to going full time in niji she was still active with her shop as doki then went on hiatus from orders. If anything it's likely just a shock to the system that she may want to keep doki around so she can transition over easily if push comes to shove.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Im not sure what to think about this tweet. It might just be a way to get back that 15k faster. Or it could be her starting back activities on her dokibird account because she is graduating :cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:

Archive

Tbh I assumed it was a termination (or en route to one), just because of the implied hospital visit/etc, it seemed like a lot just for a stealth suspension. Hope I'm wrong though.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Monii, Kiara's lyricist, released the demo reel of Kiara's Sleep Talking that she recorded back in 2021.

niggaphil

Archive

Let me DM her and commission her to draw some beedrill again :smugselen:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Eerytime I click on a Coni stream she is just walking around the forest trying to imitate Murican' accents

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Eerytime I click on a Coni stream she is just walking around the forest trying to imitate Murican' accents

I thought that was Sunni

are the two becoming one? much to think about

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
talking about Kentucky Christmas, while the local butcher is AWOL? dang, Reticule better step up his game

related clip tax:

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
Best girl Seffyna released a cover of Overdose (it's been over-covered to hell, but I'll forgive her)

VRecord (a smaller music-focused Korean corpo) released a full recording of their talent Choki's live concert (featuring a live band!)

Highlights include her cover of Let it Be and the band rendition of Idol
The set ends with her first original, Target Down

Also finally got around to checking out CHZZK (awful name, please change it), the streaming platform Korean streamers will probably switch over to. And honestly... I really like it? It's taken aspects from both YT and Twitch, which is nice.
Here's a current livestream of the one vtuber I think is online rn- it's really just green Twitch
https://chzzk.naver.com/live/263baca47caa04be48f029f74e54f3b9
And then here's a VOD from Lee Jooin of VLUP (former Niji KR)
There's a comment section and suggested videos on the side like on Youtube.
And the web design isn't awful!!! I'm optimistic about this as long as they don't somehow ruin it between now and the official release. (🌈)

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla second anniversary tonight

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
While not explicitly confirmed afaik, 2022 for HoloEN had a lot of background managerial issues. Assumed due to some mentions of projects falling through, getting game perms like pulling teeth, issues/annoyance with managers, etc etc. People assume some point around the start of 2023 that HoloEN's management got some major overhauls/restructuring.
It's not like the issue of getting perms was resolved or anything, they got perms for Lethal Company much later than Niji did.
Anyway, many people equate improvement on management to when Dimitri Jap, the new HoloEN director was hired (to replace Omega perhaps), which would be December 2022.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
So how many people (who are not on this website) watch vtubers without following all the drama? The drama is 25% of the fun of following vtubers.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Halloween came early this year, or huge delay from last year?
The latter, apparently it's been in progress for ages [2 years] from what she said.....

soap suds

The latter, apparently it's been in progress for ages from what she said.....
Yeah, she said she's been working on this for two years. On her previous outfit reveal, I'm pretty sure she said something about how her next outfit, this one, was one she's been waiting on since debut. I think she mentioned something about having a bunch of different concepts and having to go back and forth with the artist on what she wanted.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

you forgot the followup

Runie is like Phase's Towa. She supposed to be evil, but she probably isn't even in the top 10 most evil Phase members.

She's such a dork, I love her. :sanasmile:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If you live in a city without any family or friends for Christmas, there's much better options. There will be community-run charity events for Christmas day lunch that will give out lunch cheap or even for free. There are also restaurants that will do Christmas buffet dinners, much more expensive but obviously a much better food options and variety, as well as alcohol provided.

Getting KFC would be nearly my last option for food on Christmas. I'd even consider skipping food for one day over it, most grocery stores open again the next day.
Or you could... *gasp* ...cook something for yourself?

DanishCookies

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Rosemi's New Outfit Reveal in some minutes.

Delinquentsemi.
foreheadsemi.jpg

wosenewfit1.jpg

wosenewfit2.jpg

wosenewfit3.jpg

wosenewfit4foreheadsemi.jpg

wosenewfit5.jpg

wosenewfit6.jpg

wosenewfit7.jpg

wosenewfit8.jpg
Very different, apparently, this one has been in the works for 2 years.

More Rosekino incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom