"Aah the peppeloni peppeloni, you know the peppeloni? The noo one, I always... I always order the domino, the domino peppeloni and without peppeloni. I always order the peppeloni and without peppeloni. PEPPELONI... I like peppeloni, yeah! I always order the... cheeeeeseee... cheese pan. Aaah how can I explain, I can explain by my drawing, I always order like the cheese pan that it has cheese on ear this part, the ear, Ear of Pizza, and then I order! Whoa! When I order peppeloni, the ear it always have a peppeloni on the top but I pick up these away, 'cause I don't need it. And then I eat the cheese pan pizza OK? You understand? Understandable peppeloni, yes"Haachama

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
There's still at least 72 hours left 2023, any math autists want to calculate how many more Ls Niji can squeeze into that time period?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I support Brave Group on the sole reason they are offering solace to some latinas.
"But Reimu". I'm talking about people who never rode a plane, it is so easy when you have relatives in europe, I want the barefeet, malnourished ones that could outdo any gringa, but never had an opportunity to shine (while Abi is "white" she still got the Brazil experience).
So go on Brave, take it from Aviel hands. But you need to prostate yourself before Selen and offer her everything she needs plus more, she is one of the biggest chances for VSPO to take off to the Moon.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Selens friend Ditto vague posting

Welp, I will now wait for her eventual graduation in the coming weeks. Since it took them 3 months to announce Gundou's graduation and Zaion's termination a whole month, it'll take at least that long for the incompetent managers to come up with an excuse for terminating/graduating Selen. On the other hand, Selen is MENHERA AS FUCK so it would not be also surprising for her to stay and just leave after her contract is done.

The waiting game begins...

Okay, time for Niji Black company Another big Yab after Selen incident: Starting in 2024, The Liver birthday merch set will not include birthday voicepack. You have to buy the voice pack independently.

Niji-brothers and Niji-sisters, you all fucking whale, open your wallet for the CEO's yacht!!

https://imgur.com/Wqi6XHQ.jpg

https://imgur.com/MgGOgNV.jpg

archive
GOD DAMN it always happened when @The Proctor is sleeping! :smugselen:

Petition to rename Nijisanji to Kurosanji because they are BLACK AS A NEGRO'S BEHIND!

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Okay, time for Niji Black company Another big Yab after Selen incident: Starting in 2024, The Liver birthday merch set will not include birthday voicepack. You have to buy the voice pack independently.

Niji-brothers and Niji-sisters, you all fucking whale, open your wallet for the CEO's yacht!!

https://imgur.com/Wqi6XHQ.jpg

https://imgur.com/MgGOgNV.jpg

archive
GOD DAMN it always happened when @The Proctor is sleeping! :smugselen:

Honestly, if they reduce the cost of the merch set I'm all for it and kind of wished Hololive would do that. But, it's Nijisanji... So they'll probably keep the price the same and charge extra for the voice packs.

Also, I hope Selen Tweets something else or shows more signs of life soon after her depressing previous one. :ameraintear:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Onolumi Monster Hunter

I also got recommended a clip of Dizzy arguing in favor of eugenics.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
2024 TVA Deadpool is gonna be wild as FUCK boy-o's

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Fishman is getting his wish, Muyu is playing Minecraft in a bit over an hour:

looks like i was right on point on predicting that shes gonna do it under a week

plum is playing a chill zatsu game

yes shes british

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Honestly, if they reduce the cost of the merch set I'm all for it and kind of wished Hololive would do that. But, it's Nijisanji... So they'll probably keep the price the same and charge extra for the voice packs.

Also, I hope Selen Tweets something else or shows more signs of life soon after her depressing previous one. :ameraintear:
To be fair, Holos merch sets are designed by the talents themselves and those that aren't usually have voices sold separately

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Didn't see this one coming.

While Nijeria was burning, Mr Shekelton was just out there creating the league of unaligned vchubas

midori

the green thing
After watching Not-Rifu-Exoe's Twitch streams.. This agency actually looks really promising. I hope she succeeds here!

Edit: I'm not a lewdtuber, but it would be refreshing to see a well run agency for them specifically.

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Didn't see this one coming.

Definitely explains the uptick in PL usage.
After watching Not-Rifu-Exoe's Twitch streams.. This agency actually looks really promising. I hope she succeeds here
It'll be hit/miss since building around coomer and coomer bucks is always a kind of minefield in its own right. It sounds interesting for sure though.

httn

Hag enthusiast
After watching Not-Rifu-Exoe's Twitch streams.. This agency actually looks really promising. I hope she succeeds here
As much as i want to say this is a peak woman take. I'm interested to see what you think is promising or appealing there? Getting a chuuba's view on it would be informative.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

These are the Holo Mario Kart groups now
RIP Lui and group A

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
After watching Not-Rifu-Exoe's Twitch streams.. This agency actually looks really promising. I hope she succeeds here!

Edit: I'm not a lewdtuber, but it would be refreshing to see a well run agency for them specifically.
It will be very funny to watch it explode in her face because she’s only ever proven herself to be incompetent. She couldn’t even read her own contract when joining a corpo, let alone run one. Total lewdtuber death.

midori

the green thing
As much as i want to say this is a peak woman take. I'm interested to see what you think is promising or appealing there? Getting a chuuba's view on it would be informative.
Her general contract terms, while optimistic, are very VERY nice. I think she'll probably run out of money pretty quickly, and I think appealing to such a volatile audience is dumb (coomers), but overall I think if she can hold to what she's preaching and succeed, it'd be really cool to see.
I also just really like the silhouette for the "Pins" character...............

The cut is great, the benefits are great, the :talentfreedom: is great. Just overall good concepts for an agency, especially coming from being indie.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
I would like to think that a well-run lewdtuber agency could serve as a containment zone for both coomers and the more risque talents in the chuuba space. There is definitely a niche for "honest whores" in VTubing

Limkin

Not to poop on your parade, but they literally promised to shareholders that they will keep doing the cost cutting measures to even bigger degree than they do already. So charging more for less product is strictly within their trajectory
Even all the Luxiem's fujos bitching and moaning about how trash merch was and how much they paid for it (actual fucking garbage quality you would throw away into a trash can) didn't convince them otherwise so no one can

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
- Said that she didnt get terminated, in a very energetic way so I'm inclined to believe her here. Bet she already signed with Vshojo
- Said that she signed NDAs so don't expect spicy shit from her.

You can't get terminated from nijisanjiID, the main office forgot they even existed.

edit: I just noticed the Vshojo frontpage has a scrolling banner at the bottom with all kinds of "premium" brands like capcom, goodsmile, sega; that's actually brilliant, it heightens the value of what they actually offer.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I would like to think that a well-run lewdtuber agency could serve as a containment zone for both coomers and the more risque talents in the chuuba space. There is definitely a niche for "honest whores" in VTubing
Yeah I guess even Yuko will need a parachute someday :smugpipi:

Top Bottom