"Eating a fruit for the first time in one year, I'm not even kidding"Vestia Zeta

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

"I hope one day If our paths cross again, we will meet each other with a brand new smile" she said the thing. Now where will we meet?

Archive
E:
20231228-182733.jpg

20231228-182743.jpg

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I would like to think that a well-run lewdtuber agency could serve as a containment zone for both coomers and the more risque talents in the chuuba space.
This statement is so unrealistically optimistic to the point where I think I may be taking the bait by responding. Just look at the state of Twitch after the latest rule change fiasco for one of many reasons why the idea of a coomer containment agency is naive.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I would like to think that a well-run lewdtuber agency could serve as a containment zone for both coomers and the more risque talents in the chuuba space. There is definitely a niche for "honest whores" in VTubing
As long as it's not just a bunch of e-thots fapping on stream (even Melody doesn't do this for her normal content) it's more than doable. Vshitshow is kind of similar but still under the guise they're more than just coomers.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
while the ` ' argument was kinda retarded, and already debunked, that tweet was not written by an english speaker. "I just got back access to my phone yesterday" sounded like she anal raped her phone. And that wasn't the only grammar error in the tweet

did you know? Written english is grammatically different from spoken english? She's written like she speaks.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I mean considering the entirety of chaturbate, the company for lewdtubers may end up being a bigger pile of snakes with all sorts of wild stuff happening, and especially, talents pulling a Riro every week. All of them. Multiple times.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Who the hell did she piss off to be cursed like this?

Archive

What strikes me surprising is not a single one of the NijiEN members commented with any well wishes. It's all people from outside Niji.

Edit: Looks like I stand corrected.
snip2.JPG

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
What strikes me surprising is not a single one of the NijiEN members commented with any well wishes. It's all people from outside Niji.
They tend to wash their hands of this publicly when someone is already in the spotlight for something else since I mean, literally look at millie posting her confusing being met with containment breaking idiots and drama chasers attacking her. The sad part is, current EN sphere would take this as yet another sign she was on a stealth suspension.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Sometimes I kick myself that I didn't bookmark that three member cooperative JP lewdtuber thing I found a few years ago. Did very occasional SFW youtube streams, but mostly streamed on their own streaming site for the lewd content. At least, I'm pretty sure it was actually their own site, and not a lewd focussed site they picked for hosting, but navigation was, well, JP webdesign, fuck figuring out that shit.

They did seem fairly successful, at least. Would be interesting to see where they are now.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Stop the presses! Schizo Parrot just released a "Best of 2023" video.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I mean considering the entirety of chaturbate, the company for lewdtubers may end up being a bigger pile of snakes with all sorts of wild stuff happening, and especially, talents pulling a Riro every week. All of them. Multiple times.
I know, I'm super hyped. It's going to be great. (y)

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
This statement is so unrealistically optimistic to the point where I think I may be taking the bait by responding. Just look at the state of Twitch after the latest rule change fiasco for one of many reasons why the idea of a coomer containment agency is naive.
The operative word is really "well-run", which I'm holding my breath on. I personally think exoe's experiment will probably not end well. But with a good-enough pimp/tard-wrangler the idea could work.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
cease your Yamanbaing muyu is streaming??????

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Hope Selen is gonna be ok. She doesn't deserve this...

Flare keeping dark-skin stereotypes alive and well.

Last PoLegend of 2023. End of the Year party.

Meds now. :medsmoremeds:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

720q6j27mh.jpg
63jq8y35a.jpg

Watame deserves all the love in the world man. Happy 4 year anniversary :sanasmile: :sanasmile: :sanasmile:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Empty wouldposting without even the remotest veneer of actual content.
Last edited by a moderator:

frz

vivi seems like she genuine loves everyone in the company. Looks like a case of a fan getting in
She & Doppio also showed up at Mika graduation totsu
image.png

Too bad all this gonna set a target on her back from management.
One of those rare time when the silence is really loud. Beside those 3 they are all radio silence. Not just that, not a single Hololive who are close to her said anything. Including a Nerissa who spends more time on tweeter than actual streaming/sleeping. I'd think they are in the know that it's an actual suspension so no need to wish her well.

braindoko

Didn't see this one coming.

The Oshi Live concert is a good indicator of their status quo: Brave invested big bucks to provide their girls with high quality 3D models and an american studio right from the start. Meanwhile Idol had chibi models that look more at home in an indie's VR Chat stream.
It makes sense for Spicy Aviel to want to join forces. As for what Idol can offer Brave, my guess is clout. If Idol girls collab or promote V4Mirai and globie they might get closer to 3view status.
Now watch this gata OR ELSE :amegunl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom