"Yesterday, it was the blood moon rising..."Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

Now the big question: Given Brave's shopping spree and EN startups (plural), I'd assume that Brave were the ones to approach Aviel. It's hardly certain, but IMO more likely.

Was he the only one they approached?
Brave is obviously aggresive enough to think about buying existing promising companies, so I think it wouldn't be too far off to assume they at least thought about Phase as well. Considering this is what they are doing, i assume they either did not approach Phase in the end, or couldn't come to an agreement. But then again, maybe Aviel did approach them instead.

As for smaller corps i have no idea. They don't have much reason to refuse i feel, especially if Brave is making a convincing offer.

Tenma's live

DanishCookies

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Zyklon Mag

My Yamanba just beat Cuphead in 2 hours

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I automatically distrust any company/group/organization whose entire approach is to buy out a number of smaller groups in order to establish themselves in a business space. This isn't the actions of a company driven by a care for the industry, it's the actions of a company that wants to profit as hard as possible at all expenses and seeks to control enough resources to try to make themselves unavoidable to any other competitors that aren't under their umbrella.

As is standard, I hope they burn down, literally. Monopolists should get the firing squad every time. It never benefits consumers in the end.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
junaur and the green thing on VRChat

Bronze

Panko's doing Q&A really soon

Brit Pippa's doing debut 5.0:special edition and hopefully this is last one, until s2

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sorry guys Discord staff caught her grooming

Edit:

View attachment 60630

We are so back bros, we have never been so back

This is such a weird move for FWMC, considering they try to be the most seiso and non-offensive members of EN, doing a Yab dragon tribute comes out of left field.
I automatically distrust any company/group/organization whose entire approach is to buy out a number of smaller groups in order to establish themselves in a business space. This isn't the actions of a company driven by a care for the industry, it's the actions of a company that wants to profit as hard as possible at all expenses and seeks to control enough resources to try to make themselves unavoidable to any other competitors that aren't under their umbrella.

As is standard, I hope they burn down, literally. Monopolists should get the firing squad every time.
Agreed, Brave may try the skinwalking stunt once again when they have enough momentum, that would certainly kill my interest in vtubing if it doesn't instantly fail and other corpos take note.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

As is standard, I hope they burn down, literally. Monopolists should get the firing squad every time.
This reads like something that would come from Mana. Tell me this edit wouldn't be believable:

654364.PNG

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Awoogers

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Horo7618

No one in particular

Not-Username

This is such a weird move for FWMC, considering they try to be the most seiso and non-offensive members of EN, doing a Yab dragon tribute comes out of left field.
Not really.
The most seiso one is bijou.
Fuwamoco is low-key yab from the start.
I don't even want to know their true powerlevel

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

niggaphil

Not really.
The most seiso one is bijou.
Fuwamoco is low-key yab from the start.
I don't even want to know their true powerlevel
Bijou is just a Zoomer like Hakos, their yab level nor experiences could not compare to the BOOMER like FWMC or Shiori :smugselen:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Not to poop on your parade, but they literally promised to shareholders that they will keep doing the cost cutting measures to even bigger degree than they do already. So charging more for less product is strictly within their trajectory
Even all the Luxiem's fujos bitching and moaning about how trash merch was and how much they paid for it (actual fucking garbage quality you would throw away into a trash can) didn't convince them otherwise so no one can
Admittedly, I know the voice packs are easily the biggest money makers for them. Unless your corporation starts with Niji and ends with Sanji. It costs nothing but a little bit of time. So at the same time I think it's the perfect way to support your oshis. No YouTube cut, they don't need to spend any money, etc. Reiterating, as long as you're not in a corporation that gives you 2%.
Fuck Nijisanji.

And I really hope Selen just streams in the near future and just laughs and insults her dragoons for again jumping to conclusions and freaking out for nothing, like she did when she scheduled the "Future Plans" stream. :takocope:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Awoogers

"I'm at the end of my rope eventually I'll become Gavis Bettel that's the trajectory I'm on"
the oshi to skinwalker timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom