"No future."Hoshimachi Suisei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Lamy and Nerissa drop from MK. Niji murder Selen. Now ina can't do the fashion collab today:

Has the great chuuba strike begun?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
End of the year. Asian families, must gather and share time for the luckies, prease understand.

The Rratarded Alt

Here is a list of the most hated vtubers based on votes :
Mikeneko is 12th meanwhile Nazuna is 16th
You have to think that a lot of JP people watch vtubers so: if Miguel has 8k of CCV she also can have that amount of haters or maybe the double
Kuro and Unnamed in top 10? So they just hate anyone that dared to leave their favorite corpos, regardless of whether they speak their language or not? (I know U-san speaks Japanese, but they are mainly English.). Kson, Tamaki, and even Mika in top 70. Was this brigaded by SEA creatures?

Horo7618

No one in particular

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Never heard of a "one year" donothon :smugpipi: Since its Roca, I expect them to smash through the list up to the 3rd page in a day.

This calls for a donothon to celebrate the donothon! I hope there's a goal for her brother on stream! We want big bro! Roca is a good girl and can be the rock for Idol while they have this unstable period.
rocacheer.png

Idk who reps Ember around here but please advise your oshi that feeding stray homeless people within your own neighborhood tends to only result in more and increasingly needy homeless people

Don't worry the implication is she's going to burn his hobo shack with the honeybun heated to a nuclear level. It's some kind of tik tok meme.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 Time

Airi Sings part of Let's Get it Started

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

You have to think that a lot of JP people watch vtubers so: if Miguel has 8k of CCV she also can have that amount of haters or maybe the double
This ranking has long since lost its reference value,anyone can rate and comment on it every day.
A lot of ordinary people tend to get high ratings, simply because she is less popular and less controversial.Vice versa
Since the audience is mostly Japanese, Even comment here as soon as the live stream is over, it can be very biased

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
This ranking has long since lost its reference value,anyone can rate and comment on it every day.
A lot of ordinary people tend to get high ratings, simply because she is less popular and less controversial.Vice versa
Since the audience is mostly Japanese, Even comment here as soon as the live stream is over, it can be very biased
Kuro and Unnamed in top 10? So they just hate anyone that dared to leave their favorite corpos, regardless of whether they speak their language or not? (I know U-san speaks Japanese, but they are mainly English.). Kson, Tamaki, and even Mika in top 70. Was this brigaded by SEA creatures?
I forgot to say to just take seriously the first page after all people do really hate Narukami
The other pages are debatable

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Dont look up how many vtubers are left in Noriopro
Also JP fans also are schizos so its easy to just brigade this: just read the comments in the Mikeneko section and see that they all just call her old LOL

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Also JP fans also are schizos so its easy to just brigade this: just read the comments in the Mikeneko section and see that they all just call her old LOL
:menhera: :holohag: :hololove:

The Rratarded Alt

I already know about the NoriPro issues, but she let them go with their models and without much fuss, unless there was a side to it that I don't know.

K9 Kuro is the weird one to me. They just salty he shit in Niji post reincarnation?

Anyway, Bae and Pekora's song premieres in 4 hours.

The song is actually out already on Spotify and Youtube Music (Guessing the MV delay fucked up the release and the music team didn't fix the release):

The song is very fun and I like it, but I like Bite Kamu Bite a bit better. It sounds like it will especially suit having an MV.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Never heard of a "one year" donothon :smugpipi: Since its Roca, I expect them to smash through the list up to the 3rd page in a day.

Big brain maou oshi also has a waiting room for Christmas 2024. Rrat : Contract is renewed.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Im suprised Shxtou was in the top 20, i wonder if this was brigaded by non japs or if some japs really do have a bpne to pick with that fag

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Bronze

I already know about the NoriPro issues, but she let them go with their models and without much fuss, unless there was a side to it that I don't know.

K9 Kuro is the weird one to me. They just salty he shit in Niji post reincarnation?
I feel like its a website that antis use more than supporters. Most liked member of Vshojo is Ironmouse and even she's 55 to 45. Translation doesn't do a good enough job for me to understand most written, but If henya's like this then I am not buying it. I believe mike cat is disliked lot though, she is somewhat controversial

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Hey huys whats it that thing about the server moving over?
I dont understand

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
cease your Yamanbaing because muyu is mein kampfing

Stunned But Dumb

Hey huys whats it that thing about the server moving over?
I dont understand
To put it simply there's too much stuff on the site and boss brit bought a bigger space to move the site to. While moving we might lose some posts and information, so if you post something important save/archive it.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Panko'll be live in 40 min playing chilla's art game

Am watching Panko’s stream and it seems to me the game’s environment is somewhat similar to this video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom