"Rather than unnecessarily extending the number of new VTuber debuts, our plan is to engage in solid productions at a pace which doesn't dilute the brand value of hololive productions, and to generate new debuts that contribute to the enhancement of the brand value"Kaneko Yosuke, CFO hololive

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fortnitesmasherX

[FUNNY NEWS]

One of the most prolific and seething Fauna-antis on /vt/ got baited in his own bait-thread, after being called "a dirty poor pag-pag eater" he immediately set out to prove he was not. His plan? Post a very gangsta image of all his cash money. Problem being, it was a paltry sum of leafbux...and his very brown feet and grotty keyboard was in the image;

Every Fauna anti will now forever be haunted by the mistake this Person Of Curry made.
(Archive)
Why would you willingly reveal to the world that you're a darkie? Sad.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

My view of the companies' sizes is based on popularity, since we can't accurately judge operations scale which is the only other factor I'd argue is useful. I also included the often forgotten JP market, where the big corpos are picked out from the small ones.
I mean what do you expect if in this forum everyone speaks English and even if we have users from all around the world we dont have a single Japanese
Also IDK about the JP popularity of these EN companies

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I mean what do you expect if in this forum everyone speaks English and even if we have users from all around the world we dont have a single Japanese
Also IDK about the JP popularity of these EN companies
Yeah I was too generous, JP is like 5 times the size of EN anyways so this whole chart is misleading. Even if westoid companies managed to beat the nips out of their turf they would still be completely unable to totally destroy them due to the insane strongholds they have in the most ancient of homelands from whence it all originated.
It's basically like american indians trying to beat back the euros, they'll just keep coming and each new corpo that rises shall be greater than the last.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Idk who reps Ember around here but please advise your oshi that feeding stray homeless people within your own neighborhood tends to only result in more and increasingly needy homeless people

Topo Chico

Idk who reps Ember around here but please advise your oshi that feeding stray homeless people within your own neighborhood tends to only result in more and increasingly needy homeless people

While I agree, she is armed and dangerous, so at least she’ll be safe in her direct interactions with the druggo homeless

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Bronze

My view of the companies' sizes is based on popularity, since we can't accurately judge operations scale which is the only other factor I'd argue is useful. I also included the often forgotten massive JP market, where the big corpos are picked out from the small ones.
Now this makes me curious how other companies like Eien look compare to them. I am a bit suprised that niji is actually slightly higher than HL in JP, as i always assumed Holo is lead in all areas. Though that's just me knowing jack shit about Nijisanji. Their dark blue bar is not getting higher though, if they are going to be an ass to their talents. In fact, it might fall really hard depending on this year.
Wonder how well will VSPO do with en branch? Most likely pretty good.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Are you ready to Bing-bing your wahoo to Ami? I always am personally.​

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder will betray Sonic in 30 minutes

I'm optimistic, but then I remember how godawful she took the backseating during Starcraft. Fighting game autists aren't as noxious as RTS grognards though, that is why I'm optimistic.

I hope there isn't much tourists this time:painpeko:

La+ de Central Norte

Yeah I was too generous, JP is like 5 times the size of EN anyways so this whole chart is misleading. Even if westoid companies managed to beat the nips out of their turf they would still be completely unable to totally destroy them due to the insane strongholds they have in the most ancient of homelands from whence it all originated.
It's basically like american indians trying to beat back the euros, they'll just keep coming and each new corpo that rises shall be greater than the last.
Yeah like every time i go to 2ch they are shiting in Nazuna and anyone that collabs with her, i see some people talking about phase JP and maybe one random talking about Idol
The JP companies are still too strong in their own market

Bronze

Yeah like every time i go to 2ch they are shiting in Nazuna and anyone that collabs with her, i see some people talking about phase JP and maybe one random talking about Idol
The JP companies are still too strong in their own market
Didn't know Nazuna's hated that much, as mike cat has lots of watchers from what i see. are they western fans or something? E: I remember there was an issue with them being unable to join to an apex tournament though so maybe she's really disliked .

Seems like its not just Reina who is having this problem. The same thing is happening in Rin Penrose’s chat. Bots are shitting up her chat with n towers and just general spam.
This reminded me that one account named i hate n.... appearing in phase chats.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Someone building N towers on Reina's chat
9EoS18uy_o.png

Pippa penguin is on janny duty banning bot comments
Seems like its not just Reina who is having this problem. The same thing is happening in Rin Penrose’s chat. Bots are shitting up her chat with n towers and just general spam.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Fishman is getting his wish, Muyu is playing Minecraft in a bit over an hour:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Any chance some kind autist who isn't a mobilefag like me could clip Runie's yandere rendition of Last Christmas from her Christmas karaoke (~43:00) and provide a local copy?
None of the clip tools I used to use for mobilefagging seem to be working.

From a mobile fag to another. If the stream is archived you can just download the whole stream ( there is a bunch of options to download them )
I personally use Savefromnet. Then you just cut the part you need.

Bronze

Never heard of a "one year" donothon :smugpipi: Since its Roca, I expect them to smash through the list up to the 3rd page in a day.

La+ de Central Norte

Didn't know Nazuna's hated that much, as mike cat has lots of watchers from what i see. are they western fans or something?
Here is a list of the most hated vtubers based on votes :
Mikeneko is 12th meanwhile Nazuna is 16th
You have to think that a lot of JP people watch vtubers so: if Miguel has 8k of CCV she also can have that amount of haters or maybe the double

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
From a mobile fag to another. If the stream is archived you can just download the whole stream ( there is a bunch of options to download them )
I personally use Savefromnet. Then you just cut the part you need.
Appreciate it, @Titanosaurus helped a nigga out but I will probably do that next time and just RIP the whole stream. I tried using one file ripper to do that and got a .bin file :takoesl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom