"Il piano di oggi e suonare il piano molto piano al terzo piano"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MostlyALurker777

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Bro's trying to flex with less than 500 CAD and a keyboard that forgot the concept of being clean :ironmousekek: if you need to spread single papers of money around to flex go and earn some more instead lol
Indeed. Throw some Zimbabwean quadrillion dollar notes on there, I'd be more impressed.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

[FUNNY NEWS]

One of the most prolific and seething Fauna-antis on /vt/ got baited in his own bait-thread, after being called "a dirty poor pag-pag eater" he immediately set out to prove he was not. His plan? Post a very gangsta image of all his cash money. Problem being, it was a paltry sum of leafbux...and his very brown feet and grotty keyboard was in the image;

Every Fauna anti will now forever be haunted by the mistake this Person Of Curry made.
(Archive)
Fuc k
fdund
BITCH

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

braindoko

Someone building N towers on Reina's chat
9EoS18uy_o.png

Pippa penguin is on janny duty banning bot comments

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
ok maybe the PO box was a mistake
I don't think it will be as bad as you think. I do however expect at least one sex toy as is tradition for such things.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I don't think it will be as bad as you think. I do however expect at least one sex toy as is tradition for such things.
And, as tradition, you need to show it on camera and call out the simp who sent it.

bro ate a fucking onion

So, I eat onions too...except I cut them into rings and deep fry them first, yo.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
GO RIN GO
LOOK AT THIS CREATURE
LOOK AT IT
I LOVE THIS WITH ALL MY HEART
LOOK AT HER MOVEMENTS

Bronze

Tenma's live playing gollum(should be fun).

Panko'll be live in 40 min playing chilla's art game

GO RIN GO
LOOK AT THIS CREATURE
LOOK AT IT

I forgot about that concert, i should watch its vod in a free time. Nice reminder, i hope its not 5 hours like Pam's which i also should watch. :painpeko:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Okay, let's change autism topics: what do you think Idol Corp and Phase Connect would have to do to graduate from being small corpos to being medium corpos? Or are they medium corpos already?
three ways for VTB to disrupt the status quo in the future:
①Developing underdeveloped VTB markets for other languages,First come, first served
This is the easiest way, but also the most likely to cause problems.The company had to endure a market with almost zero returns in the early days of the industry and the pressure of public opinion。And recruiting too many members with mediocre results will also cause administrative stress。such as nijisanji ID

②Refer to established business models like Hololive, which rely on frequent, high-quality events and collaborations to cultivate a Super loyal fan base,
The trade-off is that operating costs are very high,All members must be taken care of equally and without partiality,,Everyone must be able to make money and be happy to contribute to the team.The requirements of the fan community are very high, and the creative community is often a symbol of high popularity, which will naturally attract safer and better fans

③Go light with a newer, simpler formation like the VSPO,Accelerate the change of the old market environment
What everyone wants to see is that everyone can rely on their own ability to attract new fans, but the industry has been developing for more than five years, and the fan base is relatively mature and fixed.Competition is often about who lives longer and who makes fewer mistakes, The process will be very, very long enough to exhaust everyone, and it may doesn't mean a better outcome.

In short, it is important to maintain the status quo, and then when the opportunity arises, seize it. Hololive itself is just a motion-capture APP from Cover,
Members were initially only responsible for marketing Cover products。nijisanji and a series of VTB companies success has allowed the market to expand, allowing VTB companies such as Hololive to grow .

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lamy and Nerissa drop out of MK New Year Cup 2024 for different reasons

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
> Wake up
> Check forum with half-closed eyes on phone
> 109 alerts
> What the fuck?
> Check general
> 10 pages...
> Selen is going to Holo
> Selen is going to VSPO
> Selen is going to Vshojo
> Selen is going to my rando small corpo I shill
> Selen is selling out to the chinese
> Selen was fucked by one of the artists
> Selen was fucked by perms
> Selen was fucked by upper management
> Selen is going indie
> Selen definitely CRIED last night
> Selen didn't cry, she only gets emotional in the moment
> Devour Rrats, fucking delicious
Late, but I kept forgetting to make this.

source.gif

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

I'm optimistic, but then I remember how godawful she took the backseating during Starcraft. Fighting game autists aren't as noxious as RTS grognards though, that is why I'm optimistic.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
You don't actually believe that, do you? You know she's just yuribaiting, right? She's probably the EN member most likely to get married and start having kids.

I like Kson, but I won't suffer through Twitch even for her. If I can watch the VOD or highlights on YouTube I might do that.
Shh, shhh. Most people believe women can't be anything other than pure carpet munchers.

I'm optimistic, but then I remember how godawful she took the backseating during Starcraft. Fighting game autists aren't as noxious as RTS grognards though, that is why I'm optimistic.

Honestly, I think fighting game autists are the easiest to ignore, like RTS autists. There's something about RPG/Story Game/Undertale type autists though.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

[FUNNY NEWS]

One of the most prolific and seething Fauna-antis on /vt/ got baited in his own bait-thread, after being called "a dirty poor pag-pag eater" he immediately set out to prove he was not. His plan? Post a very gangsta image of all his cash money. Problem being, it was a paltry sum of leafbux...and his very brown feet and grotty keyboard was in the image;

Every Fauna anti will now forever be haunted by the mistake this Person Of Curry made.
(Archive)
I posted this thread in our own vt thread when it happened. The original thread is gone now, but here's the warosu archive: https://warosu.org/vt/thread/64995910#p65003456
Man I Love Fdund!
probably a burger and fries delivery from maccas

maybe even a bepis
mm-bepis?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Selen getting to skip the collab with a dyke and a tranny is the one positive that could've come out of this MV clusterfuck :smugselen:

In other news, it's another day and another Lethal Company collab, this one starring Spica:

EDIT:

Nerissa is the dyke. Reimu is something far, far worse: a n*ji.

I think it's unfair to call Nerissa a dyke, she's indicated a few times that she also likes men. She's just got the omnithirst.

[FUNNY NEWS]

(Archive)

Wow congrats on your less than $300 you stupid negroid, you sure showed them how much you earn in a month from being a Skip driver you fucking mud elemental. Look at those busted ass fucking headphones and that $10 keyboard you bought at Factory Direct, sure are living large there chief. Forever owned all the doubters for sure with your Fuck Fund Fuc K Fdund, with that whole $290 you can almost afford one hour of time with a mid hooker off leolist to give you a handjob, because I'm damn sure that no woman of any value is going to touch your curry nozzle if you're thinking that kind of welfare living pissbaby cash is worth flashing when you have to spread it out on an unwashed particle board table you bought on clearance at Costco. I'd say invest in a rag to wipe down your surface but you're probably wearing it on your head. I pray you're t-boned by a semi on your way to deliver Timmies to some middle class suburban girl at 2am and die, then get a one star rating for failing to show up with her mocha latte frapp you bhenchod bitch.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Okay, let's change autism topics: what do you think Idol Corp and Phase Connect would have to do to graduate from being small corpos to being medium corpos? Or are they medium corpos already?
(Image removed because everyone here seems to completely disregard the text below and misunderstands)
My view of the companies' sizes is based on popularity, since we can't accurately judge operations scale which is the only other factor I'd argue is useful. I also included the often forgotten massive JP market, where the big corpos are picked out from the small ones.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom