"This is my formal apology to Papanova who just told me he watched my entire stream last night, I didn't think he knew how to use youtube… uh… sorry for being a disappointment"Eva Ananova

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I don't know how to link Twitch stuff, but my favourite cat-lady Kson is gonna be on Koefficient's "In The Hole" show tomorrow night at 8pm PST. I may suffer through Twitch for this.
koe is gonna meet his oshi

also you can wait for the highlights on his main channel
theres also a vod channel

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Shuba Holidays!

Another anomaly found...probably harmless

"You smell like someone who will surrender to me..."

QUAAAAAAACKKK

God's Strongest Dragoon

Because for some reason Rockstar patched this version of the game to fix all the garbage it had early, but they forgot to patch the other versions so hilariously this is the best version of the package, is also the same version that is on streaming on Netflix

Edit: she is playing the netflix version and on a quest to bang a prostitute

Edit 2: im noticing they nerfed the prostitutes times and the private dancing sessions, they are more shorter
The original release was done by Grove Street Studios, previously known as War Drum Studios, who has been porting Rockstar games to mobile for ages. The people doing the mobile/Netflix version is Video Games Deluxe, who did the VR version of LA Noire. Either this is turbo retardation to not patch the console/PC versions or there is the very real possibility that the console/PC versions will never get this patched version because it wasn't part of the contract.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
koe is gonna meet his oshi

also you can wait for the highlights on his main channel
theres also a vod channel
Oh, yeah, the KoeKoeVods channel. Well, if I get annoyed at all the ads on Twitch, at least I'll be able to watch it ad-free there. Thanks.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
not iofi started streaming gt san andreas on mobile for some reasons

Zoomers need to learn how to pirate, holy shit, having to play the retard version just cuz you have the technical competence of a toddler. Many such cases, SAD!

Bronze

Dizzy's streaming way earlier again.

I'll also put Koe's tweet about kson as it also has the time of stream for those who don't know.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Oh so thats why she was playing this game the other day

A lot of VSPO and indies :)

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Nerissa is the dyke.
You don't actually believe that, do you? You know she's just yuribaiting, right? She's probably the EN member most likely to get married and start having kids.
I don't know how to link Twitch stuff, but my favourite cat-lady Kson is gonna be on Koefficient's "In The Hole" show tomorrow night at 8pm PST. I may suffer through Twitch for this.
I like Kson, but I won't suffer through Twitch even for her. If I can watch the VOD or highlights on YouTube I might do that.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lumi's back to a regular schedule:

She's also streaming right now:

:subaruclapping:

Awoogers

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

[FUNNY NEWS]

One of the most prolific and seething Fauna-antis on /vt/ got baited in his own bait-thread, after being called "a dirty poor pag-pag eater" he immediately set out to prove he was not. His plan? Post a very gangsta image of all his cash money. Problem being, it was a paltry sum of leafbux...and his very brown feet and grotty keyboard was in the image;

Every Fauna anti will now forever be haunted by the mistake this Person Of Curry made.
(Archive)

Ensok

Early Adopter

[FUNNY NEWS]

One of the most prolific and seething Fauna-antis on /vt/ got baited in his own bait-thread, after being called "a dirty poor pag-pag eater" he immediately set out to prove he was not. His plan? Post a very gangsta image of all his cash money. Problem being, it was a paltry sum of leafbux...and his very brown feet and grotty keyboard was in the image;
Every Fauna anti will now forever be haunted by the mistake this Person Of Curry made.
(Archive)
That's what Canadian money looks like? Jesus Christ.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

[FUNNY NEWS]

(Archive)
The dirty desk, filth covered keyboard and headphones fixed with clear tape, top it off with the shitty perfume or booze bottle

Truly SEAYamanbas are not sending their best

Awoogers

[FUNNY NEWS]

(Archive)
>gets called a seanig
>fucking does this

profit?????

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

[FUNNY NEWS]

(Archive)
How much is that in real money?

Edit: Not only is it extremely dirty, but I think that's the free keyboard that came with my Mom's dell in the early 2000's

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

[FUNNY NEWS]

(Archive)
Really? He should be wearing his 1920s tophat with all that Monopoly money flung about. Is he going to put a hotel on his property or something?

How much is that in real money?
Not even enough to afford the Monopoly game it came in.

Edit: Is that baby oil on the left of the picture? Oh, god, I shudder to think...

MostlyALurker777

[FUNNY NEWS]

(Archive)
Ah yes, throw the money in your wallet out that will tell me you're not poor. For all I know that's all the money you got out from your bank account.

Bronze

[FUNNY NEWS]

(Archive)
Bro's trying to flex with less than 500 CAD and a keyboard that forgot the concept of being clean :ironmousekek: if you need to spread single papers of money around to flex go and earn some more instead lol

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

God's Strongest Dragoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom