"Explaining to Airi what nutting is while Lia is face down on the ground wheezing"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

New Calli single is out; very festive and timeless

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Did Santa bring anyone's oshi underneath the tree? :bunnywow:
Santa Claus doesn't do kidnappings unfortunately, that's more in Satan Claus's wheelhouse and i prefer to keep my demonic summoning rituals to an appropriate minimum

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
tenma "hubris"maemi rock eating asmr coming through your nearest warehouse

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Yeah man, the video being reuploaded all over the place is the censored version that Selen spread out. The version she originally posted had an early 90s white boy rap segment right in the middle where she calls the mainlanders a bunch of Yamanbas and commands India to launch the nukes.

It was really awkward and out of place, but then again, so was all early 90s white boy rap segments, so it was a nice homage.
I was going the pessimistic way and believed Management approved one version that was butchered and Selen uploaded the uncensored version, because it was incredibly strange that she encouraged reuploads

We have to wait and see the approved by the state version to see if its true

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Well, if anyone ever wanted to unironically groom and fuck a vtuber...she's basically a guaranteed score. That woman has some serious issues.
I'd stick my dick in crazy, but she's the example of "never stick your dick in crazy."
brave-ONnr-I2t-REE.png

I don't know for certain how you should go about growing, because I'm not a streamer. I can only give advice that I think might work.
Maybe try working on your youtube channel more. Stuff like shorter highlight videos and clips could possibly bring more people to your stream.
But as you are right now, you clearly have a bunch of people that love you and wont forget you.
HEXA I KNOW YOU'RE /HERE/ I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I OCCASIONALLY WATCH YOUR STREAMS AND TAKE MY MEDS EVERY OTHER DAY /rituralpost

Seriously though, growing right now as an indie is rough as shit when you have 70 new ones popping up like fungus that get temporary attention from people kind of burnt out and may actually stick around them so the only thing you can do is just continue being consistent and getting through the seasonal lulls.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Bronze

brave-ONnr-I2t-REE.png

I don't know for certain how you should go about growing, because I'm not a streamer. I can only give advice that I think might work.
Maybe try working on your youtube channel more. Stuff like shorter highlight videos and clips could possibly bring more people to your stream.
But as you are right now, you clearly have a bunch of people that love you and wont forget you.
You can't force growth to be faster, at least i don't think so. It has to happen naturally and its fine so long it happens. You have a really tight community who chooses to watch you among many others regularly , and i feel like number of people who watch you got increased, at least it looked like that to me. I'm sure this random comment doesn't mean much as i have no idea how a content creator grows, so i can just say be consistent, persistent, improve in areas you consider yourself weak and find ways to make yourself more visible to outsiders. As long as you set your short term goals relatively grounded, it should be fine. You have room to grow and you have the means to do so.

Saya is live btw, doing a zatsu

Last edited:

frz

I was going the pessimistic way and believed Management approved one version that was butchered and Selen uploaded the uncensored version, because it was incredibly strange that she encouraged reuploads

We have to wait and see the approved by the state version to see if its true
Extra contexts I have been able to find out, Lilypichu is not new to vtuber or japanese corp's autism. Whatever paper or fax that she needed to do. She already did it for hololive.
Altare singing another song in the same album for his unarchived karaoke

Lilypichu credited for composition/lyrics of Tempus' song Woven's Fate

The perms problem, if there was ever any, is art related

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Botan and Subaru being pro-pineapple pizza? My Holo oshis have good taste. Aqua and Polka too.
:shubaIapprob:
(I knew Subaru liked it before this. I just like bringing it up.)

Damn it Airi, just pull a Milton already. It's not as cool as a Killdozer, but fire is cheap and effective. Fuck that place.
:urtearingmeapart:
brave-ONnr-I2t-REE.png

She's got multiple people calling her their oshi. In this space, with as many vtubers as there are, that definitely means something. If she keeps doing what she's doing, her current audience will stick with her. As far as growth, the YT idea is definitely worth a shot. I agree it would help.

Gotta' destroy those brainworms with facts and logic, girl.
:mitothink:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Botan and Subaru being pro-pineapple pizza? My Holo oshis have good taste. Aqua and Polka too.
:shubaIapprob:

Damn it Airi, just pull a Milton already. It's not as cool as a Killdozer, but fire is cheap and effective. Fuck that place.
:urtearingmeapart:

She's got multiple people calling her their oshi. In this space, with as many vtubers as there are, that definitely means something. If she keeps doing what she's doing, her current audience will stick with her. As far as growth, the YT idea is definitely worth a shot. I agree it would help.

Gotta' destroy those brainworms with facts and logic, girl.
:mitothink:
I noticed she has some compilations from her Yakuza vods, but they are 30 minutes to over an hour. That's way too long if you want to get new eyes on you. 10-15 minutes of the funniest moments is good. I usually don't touch highlight videos or clips if they are over 20 minutes for a vtuber I'm not already heavily invested in.

smartestkidontheshortbus

I noticed she has some compilations from her Yakuza vods, but they are 50+ minutes. That's way too long if you want to get new eyes on you. 10-15 minutes of the funniest moments is good. I usually don't touch highlight videos or clips if they are over 20 minutes for a vtuber I'm not already heavily invested in.
Ask how I know you don't remember the DOOG arc.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
brave-ONnr-I2t-REE.png

@midori - I can't really help with the menhera about worrying about fading out and being forgotten, but I have watched enough that I have some suggestions on how to grow more:

1) Do collaborations with other vtubers. This helps introduce you to other people's audiences, and if they enjoy the collab, they might add you to their list of talents they watch. There are plenty of two-player co-op or versus games if you want an ice-breaker, or you can come up with zatsu topics of similar interests or hobbies.
2) Learn to clip your own content, or hire a clipper to do it for you. Clips are a good gateway for people wanting to try Hexa content without dedicating hours to a livestream. Doing it yourself has the advantage of saving money, and building your skillset for a potential corpo job application. Paying someone else costs money but lets you stream more hours and get recommended more in the algorithm.
3) Work on releasing some music covers. A lot of people like covers, they're another way to showcase your skills and by all reports you're a pretty solid singer. This is also good for that corpo job application you want to make in the future, since you'll be able to show your signing after it's professionally mixed and tuned.

Any clips and covers you make are a good use of that YouTube channel I suggested making the other day.

I'm sure other people on here have other ideas on what you could do to get more viewers. Good luck, green woman.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

DanishCookies

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
so for anyone curious mika is currently collabing with a man and a whore
and a frog

smartestkidontheshortbus

Are you trying to compare Korone to a girl that has less than 300 subs on youtube?
Korone wasn't always big in fact pre- DOOG her ccv was <3k, so it's more comparable than you believe. My point was if it's ~50 mins of pure KINO it's good advertising for someone whose streams tend to be over 3hrs. It always sucks when you see a great clip, and find out it's the only interesting part of the stream.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Korone wasn't always big in fact pre- DOOG her ccv was <3k, so it's more comparable than you believe. My point was if it's ~50 mins of pure KINO it's good advertising for someone whose streams tend to be over 3hrs. It always sucks when you see a great clip, and find out it's the only interesting part of the stream.
That's still significantly higher than Hexa, who only got her peak of 2k because Pippa wasn't streaming the collab POV.

braindoko

Nijisanji EN upper management sucks big fat dicks

With that out of the way, I can't root for Selen with how she's acting.

"I lost 15k in money" makes it sound like she got scammed, like that indie who commissioned an animation and got nothing in return.
Music videos are a money sink, someone posted about one Holo (Kiara?) that said they might not break even but they go towards building brand image or similar.
So no, the money wasn't lost Selen, you spent it and got the MV done and finished, it's out there just not on your channel.
Going to her PL with a "woe is me, better start saving up dragoons" makes it seem like she wants to make over 15k in donations without caring about optics.

Like, give me Migos and Dumbs if you want but she's handling this awfully and it hurts the rest of the branch that has been trying to get their reputation back up after all the previous fuckups. You can bet they'll get stupid comments asking about the privating and graduation-begging.
Millie especially must feel like shit having to do PR in the comments since the idiots who should be in charge of that either won't do shit or don't exist.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
She would have no reason to join a small corpo. Anything else is just ridiculous coping from people that think Idol and Phase Connect are much bigger and more influential than they actually are.
they don't need to be unless something has changed Idol still offers it's talent X amount of cash per year which goes toward their projects / whatever else.

Top Bottom