"I have an eeon (Ion) powered toothbrush, it uses eeon powers..."IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

She would have no reason to join a small corpo. Anything else is just ridiculous coping from people that think Idol and Phase Connect are much bigger and more influential than they actually are.
Agreed, I have no idea why people think their 2-bit companies can compete.

Selen for Vreverie please.

Tubedude

She would have no reason to join a small corpo. Anything else is just ridiculous coping from people thinking Idol and Phase Connect are much bigger and more influential than they actually are.
I like Phase, but yeah, any other company outside of Holo, Vshojo, and VSPO are just too small compared to what she gets from being in a corpo. I'm sure Idol and/or Phase would love to grab her if Selen leaves Niji, but doubt they could offer a deal they would be okay with that Selen would go for.

As much as she doesn't "fit" Vshojo, Matara/Nina and Henya also didn't "fit" but they moved over and were successful. Vshojo has shown that they will help with talent's projects and they collab with pretty much every other vtuber under the sun, so it would be a good option.

I don't know enough about VSPO other than they exist to speculate on.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
She would have no reason to join a small corpo. Anything else is just ridiculous coping from people thinking Idol and Phase Connect are much bigger and more influential than they actually are.
agree on this no matter how i like the respective companies

shes more likely to go to VSPO since bora is there and they are all FPSnuts that will play a funny gun game any day of the week

as for her chances of going into holo im more than inclined to say that she wont do it since singing and dancing isnt one of her strong suits then again theres a lot of talents in there with the same problems and they did just fine so eh

theres also the good old japanese perms autism and takeshi noperms being on the loose so selen may feel very restricted on her game repertoire if she hypothetically does go to holo but theres also the fact that they would not fuck her over on community events and stuff

so as little as the chances gets im down for a moomers/dragon being in the same roof

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche playing Princess Crown

Mona unpacking her presents (Kson's like, but covering her legs with blanket)

btw nice legs :shubaIapprob:

what are the chances Lia's ER visit involved animatronics?
I think it's common thing in SoCal

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Damn bro this nigga didnt even sleep to get his dramafag video out

"8 hours ago"

Awoogers

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This is a good opportunity for me to ask. How are perms handled for small/mid-sized agencies like Phase Connect or Idol Corp? Do they also required written perms for every thing? Or they just rely on those "open perms" concept where they assume every western indie games are A-OK to stream?
"Permissions? What's that?" Fishman, probably.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Awoogers

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Fuck Nijisanji so... so much...

What the fuck is it with my favorite dragon v-tubers getting fucked over.

bladerunner.gif

Pls don't watch Kai Saikota.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
VSPO on the other hand might be a great choice and it could also draw a few more eyes to their EN branch.
I'm not convinced that a corp that requires its clippers to get a licence, and requires clippers to report their earnings from their clips to VSPO, is all that promising in terms of decent management, tbh.

https://vspo.jp/guide for reference. Search for "Clip" and throw the surrounding paragraphs into Deepl. Or speak moon.

God's Strongest Dragoon

This is a good opportunity for me to ask. How are perms handled for small/mid-sized agencies like Phase Connect or Idol Corp?
They aren't

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
NI JI SAN JI

Captura de pantalla 2023-12-22 222840.png

How? HOW THE FUCK THEY FUMBLED A SONG, lmao are you telling me that management did not knew about it? or Selen just did a switcheroo and put the uncensored version?

Bronze

I'm not convinced that a corp that requires its clippers to get a licence, and requires clippers to report their earnings from their clips to VSPO, is all that promising in terms of decent management, tbh.
Yeah if that's the case for EN too, then she's more likely to go indie or VSJ.

niggaphil

Not sure how true is this information.

Did Black Niji started to copyright-strike the Selen re-uploaded video?

@Kyouko you better clarify it :smugselen:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Normally when these 'trending twitter' things get posted, it's obvious that the things are not related, but are still funny when put together. This one, though, I had to check make sure that they weren't actually related; since they are topical, they have similar post counts, etc.
image.png

They are not actually related though.
Edit: I didn't catch up on the 37 pages of backreading before seeing this.

Last edited:

Bronze

It was jelly who knocked Muyu's door last stream. We were too late :faunacry:

I like how she's nearly dying of laughter while writing this :sanasmile:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I interrupt our cycle of Nijisanji should be bought by the CCP and then burned to the ground to post Nene being weird on twitter

This definitely will not be used for nefarious ends

Edit: found hilarious that Holomem reaction is thirsting and then you have Towa that is amused it has subtitles

Edit 2:

blessed be her soul she tried

Last edited:

Awoogers

Top Bottom