"I've lost count of the amount of times I had to sit and listen to the people in charge at my old job [vReverie] talk shit and gossip about my friends like it was high school and then tell me I was the 'easiest to deal with' because I stopped fighting for my passions like 6 months in"Nyanami Ruru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

ITs also healthy to hear the other type of fans who want Selen to stay

Pfft. Not really feeling like giving Niji any money via Superchats or anything like that. How much does Selen even get after Niji and YT cuts? Look for alternative ways to donate, see what she comes up with on her dokibird account.

Numi's Christmas karaoke had a live version of this:

It was really good. :polkasticks:

Her singing voice is sooo good. Said she wants to stream more on YT in 2024, at the very least she'll try for weekly uploads. Also gonna go for voice lessons in 2024 to take care of her voice and expand her range. She's heard of the dual-streaming like how Shylily does Twitch/YT at the same time, but Numi's favorite part of streaming is fan interaction and streaming in two places at once is really hard to pay attention to both chats so she's not really feeling the dual-stream approach. Rock-on on devil lady. ;)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I was wondering why the thread jumped ten pages since my last visit. Niji, it's the day after Christmas. There's less than a week left in the year. What the fuck are you doing?
It technically happened on Christmas in certain (all American) timezones which just makes it even better.

Short

God Damn the Sun
It technically happened on Christmas in certain (all American) timezones which just makes it even better.
Truly a Christmas miracle!

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

the guy who sometimes collabed with vtubers weighing in on the selen situation. Not sure if credible but eh, big name I caught my eyes on and remembered.

He's just giving an opinion. He has no insider knowledge. He had a similar reactive response when Rushia got canned.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Merry Christmas Selen if you read this your manager is a cuck.

fortnitesmasherX

the guy who sometimes collabed with vtubers weighing in on the selen situation. Not sure if credible but eh, big name I caught my eyes on and remembered.

No one cares about what he has to say.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Fans who want her to to continue to get fucked in the ass by incompetent management just so she can remain in Nijisanji are retarded.
Yeah i dont agree with that tweet but this just shows that there are still Nijisanji fans unable to said out loud what is wrong

RiverBear

ITs also healthy to hear the other type of fans who want Selen to stay

>stream her original song
>send Supas

Ah yes, support her company that keeps screwing her over
That'll teach them

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
He's just giving an opinion. He has no insider knowledge. He had a similar reactive response when Rushia got canned.
No one cares about what he has to say.
Noted. Just figured to share, nothing new really pops out.

Anyway I just gonna move away from selen thing, so have this clip that I stumbled on.

it reminds me that proctor's a british man and he should be careful if a car suddenly explodes near him.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

He's a Twitch reaction dude, covers the same ground as Nagzz etc.. I don't care much for his stuff but he's collaborated with high-profile people like Pippa, Tenma, Ollie, Flayon, Rin etc. as well as Finana and Mika from Niji so he's at least somewhat respected in the industry. I'm just glad to see Nijisanji's reputation as a black company spilling outside of here and /vt/ and into the mainstream; it won't make them change because they're run by subhumans who're autistically fixated on corporate villainy, but it'll at least deter up-and-coming talents from auditioning.

chihirogumi

I unironically want Selen to graduate as well. Of course it's so that she can be free from all this stupid red tape and incompetence. She also looks up to Chii-chan so I wouldn't be surprised if she sees her graduation and decides to follow suit next year.

frz

On a more positive Selen news, apparently Lilypichu at least was fast enough to saw the cover. Hope selen at least saw this comment before she went to bed crying.
Archive

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

On a more positive Selen news, apparently Lilypichu at least was fast enough to saw the cover. Hope selen at least saw this comment before she went to bed crying.
Archive

Definitely not perms issues. Everyone knows all Asian content creators all know each other.

stassy

Man, fuck Niji managers... Selen deserves better. :yagoocry:

Sister Marine : "Don't worry, as long as you don't truly truly mess up..."
Father Fubuki : "...I don't think you'll be fired"
You won't fit in, Selen, but at least you can yabai as much as you can unless it reach Rushia level there
:smugpipi:

Also an interesting note in the video is that people/companies now expect Raden to be the next Bob Ross, she must be drowning in art/book shilling request while she also want to bask in current jp pop culture

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Anyway, Nerissa's karaoke with her sister was easily the best HoloEN performance this Christmas season. Thanks to @Lurker Throwaway for providing an archive, i would have missed it otherwise. Aradia, her sister, has such a good voice register for Christmas songs. She'd be a great addition to HoloEN in the future, and it'd suit her well, could earn money while being a stay at home mom!
Squeezing in-between the Selene outrage, your post reminded me of a clip from that karaoke where Anerissa shoots down the idea of joining hololive.

Also from that stream.. hololive and black gospel church was not a combo I was expecting.

Stunned But Dumb

Pulling a little Azehara here because I didn't expect SO MUCH stuff to happen during a post christmas nap. WTF guys

Hello everyone, Merry Christmas from your resident Italian and ringodachi! Not only is this Christmas but this is my 500th post on the forum. I would like to celebrate this blessed day by giving you all a present.

I TRUSTED YOU
You simply cannot relax around this dude. I subbed to your channel to keep up with you but now I'm unsubbing!!
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

>Inb4 kyo joins Holostars
Let him join Holostars and give him a tall black model like Oga's and then have him collab with Flayon. I wanna see it. Guess who the voice is coming from newbies!

Good to see that they're still close. I wonder if some Holos that has gotten close after they inevitably graduate would still be like this?
They were close before holo, I'm sure years after holo they still will be

Niji is very gay. What are the odds that Millie was told by managers to respond with those tweets?
See thats the thing, I feel like I can't even trust the words that come out of the livers mouth and with no fault to them at all. After a sec, I just had to assume Millie was "asked" to say something like that, especially because they share discords, phone numbers, etc. and something like this would be much more sensible to speak about privately. I feel like Millie is definitely a sacrifice for Niji here and it makes me mad.

Is Millie always this fucking stupid, Nijibros? She is the last person who should be putting herself into this shitshow at the moment.
She's book smart, and yes kind of dumb otherwise, but not that dumb.

what are the chances Lia's ER visit involved animatronics?
f84.png

It's a known fact Lia can't read

I disagree. Completely different situations. The Smash community proved many times over the life of its Nintendo support that they cannot self-police and they deserved everything they got from Nintendo. To believe otherwise is willfully forgetting every creep, molester, and abuser they supported and continue to support to this day.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

He's not credible, watching random clips on stream and collabing with collab whores isn't an achievement.
He's a Twitch reaction dude, covers the same ground as Nagzz etc.. I don't care much for his stuff but he's collaborated with high-profile people like Pippa, Tenma, Ollie, Flayon, Rin etc. as well as Finana and Mika from Niji so he's at least somewhat respected in the industry. I'm just glad to see Nijisanji's reputation as a black company spilling outside of here and /vt/ and into the mainstream; it won't make them change because they're run by subhumans who're autistically fixated on corporate villainy, but it'll at least deter up-and-coming talents from auditioning.
None of those are high profile by my estimate (maybe ollie?) but yeah he somewhat gets around, similar to rpr. Just normie fleshies that happened to be friends with the right people to get kind of an in. Like rat said the dude weighs in on all of the mainstream drama, you will never see him commenting on JP member/small corpo drama though. He pretty much always echoes the popular opinion and offers 0 insight but his tweets always end up here for whatever reason, preaching to the choir and not much else.

Niji has been known as BLACK since the start of the year, even the normies and shills know it, this seren stuff is just the cherry on the shit sundae of a year that corpo has had.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
This just popped onto my homepage. First Pippa playing Runescape, now Airi is going to do an Adventure Quest stream. This makes me happy.

Stunned But Dumb

This just popped onto my homepage. First Pippa playing Runescape, now Airi is going to do an Adventure Quest stream. This makes me happy.

Airi. My Hag Queen. Oh my god, I'm actually going to have tears in my eyes from the nostalgia build up. Unimaginably based. I already was team Pondozer, but I will literally fly out to help build it. Put me to work Wolf Girl

PemAloeKenzoku

Oh fuck, the nostalgia, Airi please

Top Bottom