"Santa told me it's not a good idea to lie, so I'm going to tell you.🥺 Actually, I'm not seiso. And I'm not a cute girl.🔥 I'm a with a bad mouth and a bad laugh, just a dragon with a pretty voice - But of all the phaseconnects, this is the most seiso💛"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
One of the artists from Selen's video is outright bagging on Niji in public.

Imagine spamming cute art for your oshi, get noticed by them and get to join a giant project for a really nice cover song MV they do, only to have a bunch of Japanese idiots take it down for some likely retarded reason.

Those passive-aggressive ":D"s come straight from the heart.
:BijouBijou:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
One of the artists from Selen's video is outright bagging on Niji in public.

Some manager needs to be doing a naked dogeza, there's no reason they could have privated this that is worse than this outcome. I have never seen fans of a vtuber just straight up ask them not to renew their contract.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hexa having a great Christmas dinner conversations with her relatives:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The Stockholm syndrome that Nijilivers have when they talk about the company is so apparent (they would NEVER, something else must have gone wrong) that equating it to "battered housewives" is not even a joke at this point.
Rrat time: I'm thinking back to Proctor's post from the other day about Nijisanji controlling the talents' social feeds and forcing them to run PR for the company. Obviously this is unsourced, but I trust @The Proctor's word as he doesn't have any reason to exaggerate or lie.

Having this information to hand tells me there is a chance Millie's tweets about how manesan is a good girl who never does this (indirectly implying Selen herself must've caused the fuckup), themselves, were mandated by management, to shift the blame away from the company.

They've already reached literal grinch levels of evil by stealing the Christmas present music video, weaponising the talents against each other really doesn't seem out of character any more - especially since Millie's a known "troublemaker" from the /vt/ stream, so if they're going full 1984 on the social feeds in general, they'd be watching over her in particular like a hawk.

The Rratarded Alt

Some manager needs to be doing a naked dogeza, there's no reason they could have privated this that is worse than this outcome. I have never seen fans of a vtuber just straight up ask them not to renew their contract.
I'll be surprised if Nijisanji management corrects this mistake without any changes to whatever has them pissy now. Sounds like they don't give a fuck about their Livers, even the popular ones, enough to change their minds for them.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

ITs also healthy to hear the other type of fans who want Selen to stay

roktofferson

what are the chances Lia's ER visit involved animatronics?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Rrat time: I'm thinking back to Proctor's post from the other day about Nijisanji controlling the talents' social feeds and forcing them to run PR for the company. Obviously this is unsourced, but I trust @The Proctor's word as he doesn't have any reason to exaggerate or lie.

Having this information to hand tells me there is a chance Millie's tweets about how manesan is a good girl who never does this (indirectly implying Selen herself must've caused the fuckup), themselves, were mandated by management, to shift the blame away from the company.

They've already reached literal grinch levels of evil by stealing the Christmas present music video, weaponising the talents against each other really doesn't seem out of character any more - especially since Millie's a known "troublemaker" from the /vt/ stream, so if they're going full 1984 on the social feeds in general, they'd be watching over her in particular like a hawk.
I certainly hope that's the case, because /vt/ is on fire right now calling Millie a fucking bootlicker for tweeting that out. I'd feel even worse for Millie if she was done dirty by management being used as the pawn in this.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
dott is not doing anything today because she was fucking my wife.:BijouBijou:

And you and harrow aren't cucks, how? Imagine being cucked by a woman. :smugrys:

The Rratarded Alt

fans who want Selen to stay
Fans who want her to to continue to get fucked in the ass by incompetent management just so she can remain in Nijisanji are retarded.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
image.png

Oh man, now we KNOW the Niji yab is bad.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

niggaphil

Fans who want her to to continue to get fucked in the ass by incompetent management just so she can remain in Nijisanji are retarded.
You know, maybe the dragoons love being cucked while watching Selen get fucked by NijiEn management? :smugselen:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I was wondering why the thread jumped ten pages since my last visit. Niji, it's the day after Christmas. There's less than a week left in the year. What the fuck are you doing?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

the guy who sometimes collabed with vtubers weighing in on the selen situation. Not sure if credible but eh, big name I caught my eyes on and remembered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom