"They put me in a corner with no other workers cause I was too weird"Randon Neuring

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I wonder if it's the frames that include graduated talents. Guessing management either never looked at the PV or just missed it?

backups of the PV:
gofile
Rumble:

I don't think showing graduated members would account for the cover getting poofed away also what are they, retarded? Don't the management have to check on everything before giving the okay to have it publicized or I'm just simply being too optimistic about what the background work there is like?

Tbh as a pure Holobrony I do not want these Niji whores in my tribal effigy, the only acceptable ones are pomu and gen 2, everyone else is tainted by Niji dark sorcery, vshojo can have them.
>Inb4 kyo joins Holostars
:gunpeko:
Don't do this to my bros man

image.png

archive
E: Archives don't seem to want to work for me.

I for one welcomed millie's panic retardation because it's like seeing a slowly seeping in karma from years back
Either way, this is something she could've said on a much more private place like discord dm so people would be less likely to pick on her. There's nothing her peers could do to lessen the damage because this is a problem Selen had with the management, if they wanted to "help" her that much just lay a direct complain to said management instead of empty replies like this

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Ame, IRyS, Kronii, and Ina are planning a Lethal Company collab together. Should be either next week or the week after.

I'm sad no one has gotten any of the JP girls to play it yet.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Ame, IRyS, Kronii, and Ina are planning a Lethal Company collab together. Should be either next week or the week after.

I'm sad no one has gotten any of the JP girls to play it yet.
Kronii's new addiction :BijouBijou: she also has a lethal company collab this week with biboo, kaela and bae, I hope they all stream their POVs. :BijouBijou:

roktofferson

Squeezing in-between the Selene outrage, your post reminded me of a clip from that karaoke where Anerissa shoots down the idea of joining hololive.

Ah, I see. someone should tell her about Gura and Ayame

GOTBB

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

fortnitesmasherX

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
What the fuck is wrong with Nijisanji?

Do they have literally zero people with PR awareness? Clearly management is awake and aware enough to private videos, so why choose to just nix the video without giving Selen something to disseminate to her fans? Even if the final decision is to throw the vid in the trash why not do so in a way that won't bring out the pitchforks? Let Selen say "management is checking some things over when they get back to the office" and then when it never re-emerges few will remember and the only real bitterness will be Selen's slowly blackening heart and the few dragoons who follow her religiously.

But you know if they had any PR sense at all there would have been no livers subtweeting "COVID", no laundry list termination, no YT plaques on a trophy room table. Maybe a little long term thinking for new waves or a cohesive idea on how to keep audiences engaged?

I'm so fucking done with this company. Phase and fucking Vshojo can take #2 in the west, and I hope the livers all find good homes through the inevitable slow collapse.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Pretty surprising to see Niji go into the shitter so hard this past year. Vshojo has been way better than Niji in terms of public perception rn. Niji's management is complete garbage and I agree with the notion of Selen possibly graduating and that would strike a major blow to Niji's EN side at least.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Get a pfp and I'll put you in it. Can't grab what's not there (like yo balls).
It was very funny to watch everyone keep putting Panko Enjoyer in the "regular inmate" section.

Stunned But Dumb

Pretty surprising to see Niji go into the shitter so hard this past year. Vshojo has been way better than Niji in terms of public perception rn. Niji's management is complete garbage and I agree with the notion of Selen possibly graduating and that would strike a major blow to Niji's EN side at least.
I was actually thinking about how, this time last year, if you said Vshojo would be more respected and valued than Niji you'd get laughed off of any place you posted it on. It's insane just how much can change in a year.

frz

What the fuck is wrong with Nijisanji?

Do they have literally zero people with PR awareness? Clearly management is awake and aware enough to private videos, so why choose to just nix the video without giving Selen something to disseminate to her fans? Even if the final decision is to throw the vid in the trash why not do so in a way that won't bring out the pitchforks? Let Selen say "management is checking some things over when they get back to the office" and then when it never re-emerges few will remember and the only real bitterness will be Selen's slowly blackening heart and the few dragoons who follow her religiously.

But you know if they had any PR sense at all there would have been no livers subtweeting "COVID", no laundry list termination, no YT plaques on a trophy room table. Maybe a little long term thinking for new waves or a cohesive idea on how to keep audiences engaged?

I'm so fucking done with this company. Phase and fucking Vshojo can take #2 in the west, and I hope the livers all find good homes through the inevitable slow collapse.
Remembering when people were dismissing Mysta's comment of the company edging him out, now we have real live proof :smugrys:
Even though she probs went to sleep crying tonight, inferring from her tweeting that on her RM's account, realistically there are probs another 6 months in her contract for her to be happy again and I dont think this is enough for her to walk. Unless something dumb like everyone getting 3D and not her, or Niji pulls an ID/KR/Zaion. She will probs be there for more years.
But then again leave it to Niji to finds new ways to fuck over their talents and surprise butt sex from nowhere. Who knows what they can cook up in that 6 months.:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
White sheet + black text HATE. Katta is taking another break.

Archive
Screenshot_20231226-033430_X.jpg

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
WTF Niji.

Well all i can hope is that Selen migrates to Holo.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Priestess talking about how her eldritch powers have turned her succulents into vicious creatures desperately grasping at life.

i think you mean supplicants she would never eat the takos (no flavor all fat)
Selen is not their top earners (Luxiem and Noctyx do better than her) EN is already downtrending and they don't even seem to give a shit even when one of their real earners leave, anyway.
Could this be their massively retarded way of pulling out of EN without having to pay contract fees? they might be stupid enough to think that would work.
Hello everyone, Merry Christmas from your resident Italian and ringodachi! Not only is this Christmas but this is my 500th post on the forum. I would like to celebrate this blessed day by giving you all a present.
I THOUGHT YOU SEEMED WAY TOO COMFORTABLE IN THE FORUM! LIKE YOU HAD BEEN HERE FOR MONTHS! YOU BASTARD YOU FUCKING GOT ME!
I am both angry and joyful at the same time, but I gotta say I didn't expect you to return, but if you did then this is exactly what I would've imagined it like.

Well, I didn't see jambalaya's gayop but I did kill a Niji, pity points I guess.
Well done Jamby I did think it was odd that you were one of the ones to overreact to discord being gay now I know why.
Realistically Selen would stick out like a sore thumb in Phase because she's not a menhera sadgirl
Id argue she is just not a typical one She just tends to laugh at her own misfortunes could fit in pretty ok but I honestly think she has a shot at holo while I doubt they allow nepotism hires they might look favorably upon her application because her and mumei know each other and having talents that get along is a huge boon.
You know, Selen is the only Niji I watch/pay attention to, so I'm a little more invested in this Niji fuck up than others.

It's mind blowing and infuriating how much they seem to fuck her over, especially after she's already put in the work for something. Looking at her Twitter, she was really excited about this, saying that the song hold a special place in her heart. She put in all that work and money to make something nice, and in just a few hours, it was all taken away. And on fucking Christmas day.

I wouldn't blame her if she left. It would probably be for the best. If she ends up in another decent corpo, I'm sure they'd treat her better. If she stays indie, I'm sure that would work well for her too. At this point, she could do a lot better than sticking with a corpo that shut down a project that cost her 15k, a lot of time organizing, and one that meant a lot to her in a matter of hours.

I'm sorry Niji fans. I have nothing against most of their talents, but I fully support @Bay Lurker Migo'ing any post related to Niji at this point no matter the context, including this one. I'm actually a bit MATI over this one.
Related to what I said above how much of this is because she is working hard and making them upset shes rocking the boat so to speak. Even if there are good reasons to shutter this video they have been screwing her over for so long it must be targeted harassment do they want another Sayu?
Give it time, the meat terminology will spread.
it's bad enough Rie got everyone saying superduper cease being gay and bringing eyes here.
Honestly at this point, the more of them who publicly react the better. They ain't gonna fire everyone at once.
:Pekora-EVILGRIN:
This just popped onto my homepage. First Pippa playing Runescape, now Airi is going to do an Adventure Quest stream. This makes me happy.

geez the memories admittedly i spent more time on the other two games then the OG or Worlds (Dragonfable and MechQuest) but all the same.

CorpWatch

Black company survivor released a song

Stunned But Dumb

Top Bottom