"If you hear a girl's voice and instantly go 'Must be a guy' you're gay"Shondo

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Miia is trying to make a meat house of all things.

Unfortunately the meat house has just fallen down.
View attachment 60512

Miia is channeling her inner @Reticule. Fucking hell, I did nit expect that type of autism to spread.

Jesus fuck. Im calling it. If Selen gets canned (or quits) NijiEN is done for.
NijiEN's management is USELESS AF!!!

I wonder if it's the frames that include graduated talents. Guessing management either never looked at the PV or just missed it?

backups of the PV:
gofile
Rumble:

My theory on why Nijimanagement canned Selen song is that it featured Nina and Mysta in the MV.
That sounds so incredibly petty, that I can see it being the case.
If that ends up being the case, that would be massively fucking gay of management to get their panties in a knot over that.
If it is about the graduated talents, couldn't they just edit them out of the MV? The way she worded her tweet make it seems like it's lost forever.
I think any reason you'd do this would be massively gay regardless, the vid was already out
It's been at least confirmed that NijiEN management is leaning a bit on the liberal side where they play favoritism and politics rather than helping their talents. They are also incompetent as fuck. Selen still not leaving Niji after this crapalooza means she's been buck broken to heck by management.

Fuck you Riku and your fucking yatch, I hope to see it explode with you in it.

>spend two months learning another language and pretending to be Italian just to deliver the funniest joke on Christmas
>Nijisanji upstages me by acting supremely retarded on Christmas and making the possibility of Selen graduating turn from being a rrat to a possibility

:annoyedpippa:
The timing of this is so good. I feel ya bro.

>Inb4 kyo joins Holostars
:gunpeko:
They got a literal Flip Nìgger, having a fake nìgger join their ranks ain't surprising TBH.

NIJI, WHY DO YOU TREAT ONE OF THE 2 MEMBERS I ACTUALLY LIKE LIKE THIS? :cursedpeko:
Japanese Corpo Autism.

Current state of Nìggersanji:

SHIORI IS STILL MID!!!

kanpainiggi

Char maternal instinct is kicking in
:smugselen:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Video when?

The only thing about this worse than laughing dragon's sadness is purple "news" person getting a check off of it, I hate his smugness. Khyo's at least honest about what he's about.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
The song is appropriate.

He hasn't seen Ophelia Dark

:kroniidrinking:

You mean Ophelia Midnight? She's not even the biggest girl I've seen whoring. Maybe in vtubing, but then again I don't go looking for "immersion breaks" all too often.

FL Cascadia

Remember how zaion was also stalin'd out of that one cover with another chick? I am now 90% sure it's internal Niji policy that graduated members need to be memoryholed. Holy fucking shit Niji really needs to STOP TAKING Ls for fuck's sake, they're only vindicating "Corpo bad" drones.
Nina and Mysta appearing in the MV can't be the cause of it being privated.
Enna's upload of "ETHYRIA // TRUE END", in which Nina makes an appearance, and Luca's upload of "overdose", in which all 5 Luxiem members are depicted as those Tsum-tsum mini plushies, are still up on their respective channels.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The only thing about this worse than laughing dragon's sadness is purple "news" person getting a check off of it, I hate his smugness. Khyo's at least honest about what he's about.
If we lived in a just world, Proctor would be able to get the big scoops instead of these retards.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
It looks like white girl get drunk, get into some accident (fell down from stairs, or alcohol intoxication), and sent to ER in Christmas holiday :smugselen:
White?

Short

God Damn the Sun
If we lived in a just world, Proctor would be able to get the big scoops instead of these retards.
Maybe if he got Twitter blue and could actually DM people...

Punished Lurker

15 thousand WTF
Archive

Holy shit is this tweet actually real? WTF that is a huge amount of money. From what I know covers should not that expensive, maybe it was because of the amount of art and animation it used

I don't know how it is possible for this to happen with only 6 days left in the year but it's like the perfect storm of circumstances just gathered to deliver one last megayab: If you didn't watch the cover already (in which case, do it already it's really good) it's a sort of melancholic song that has art and animations of moments of Selen's time in Niji, plus showing Nina and Mysta. Then after Selen has her post cover zatsu the video gets privated with no specific reason given even though Selen allegedly got permission for this cover and then this tweet posted. This is already bad enough by itself but then you take into account all the problems Niji had this year + all the rrats about Selen + her problems with management through the year + her being really popular and liked and you have the elements for a HUGE amount of backlash.

To say the situation is delicate is an understatement. I don't know how bad the reaction is on twitter but I don't even know if there's a way to salavage this whole situation. Even if Selen and management find a way to unprivate the cover or reach a mutually beneficial agreement this situation may already be way too big for them to handle.

As Soap suds already said this whole situation is incredibly unfair to Selen, so whatever happens I hope she lands on her feet

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
It looks like white girl get drunk, get into some accident (fell down from stairs, or alcohol intoxication), and sent to ER in Christmas holiday :smugselen:

I was talking to a friend saying I thought it'd be really, really, really, really funny if she ended up in ER over something embarrassingly stupid.

If it turns out to be something like that I may actually die from laughter tomorrow.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Can Selen do a convincing Gura voice?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Miia is channeling her inner @Reticule. Fucking hell, I did nit expect that type of autism to spread.
Give it time, the meat terminology will spread.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

image.png

archive
E: Archives don't seem to want to work for me.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Are they even actual canadians? I remembered their parents do not speak english at all, unless they are living in Quebec.......:smugselen:

Do you have any idea how many people that live in this fucking syrup factory don't speak English or French? I know people that were born here that only speak the language of majority here because they needed to for work/school, otherwise they stick with what language their parents speak within their insular community pockets because why fucking integrate?

Holy shit is this tweet actually real? WTF that is a huge amount of money. From what I know covers should not that expensive, maybe it was because of the amount of art and animation it used

I don't know what her cost breakdown is like, but from the artists/animators I know, they'd easily charge a few thousand for a 2-3 minute animation project. I wouldn't be surprised if the animation costs itself was a good 2/3s of that figure.

Topo Chico

This seems to be optimistic
"They won't really private something special like this as long as there was the OK"
Niji is very gay. What are the odds that Millie was told by managers to respond with those tweets?
Give it time, the meat terminology will spread.
A terrible legacy

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

niggaphil

Sounds like Niji EN management just want to fuck with Selen only, just same as Zaion.

The only reason Niji EN did not fire her is the Niji EN fanbase gonna go berserk, so they just use alternative approach to force Selen to graduate?

Think about how many times that Selen get fucked over by Management in this year?

Let's hope this is the last straw that broke Selen's back :smugselen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom