"We said simple English NOT AUSTRALIAN"Kureiji Ollie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USS IOWA

Selen graduation on the horizon?

Hey... Hey fishman... I know you just debuted a new gen and all, but listen...

Jokes aside Niji really just seems like a shitty company at this point. There's "jap autism seeming crass to gaijin" and there's shit like this where it's very clear they're just shitting on her despite Selen being a good girl who unironically dindu nuffin. Graduation might be the best option for her at this point, it's not like she's some unknown who would struggle, any corpo scout with an IQ higher than 99 would see the value of having a hardworking and skilled person like Selen on the team. Cover might allow their Japtism to get in the way but they'd be especially retarded to do so, maybe Ame or someone on the EN side could speak some sense to them and make the case that she'd be worth tossing a dream raft to. C'mon Yagoo you can't fuckin let her go to vhoeshow...
If Fishman did get Selen, If she graduates, Then it will be the biggest boost PC has gotten.

Last edited:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Probably not possible, Ember needs the room to grow. :architect:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
If Fishman did get Selen, Of she graduates, Then it will be the biggest boost PC has gotten.
Realistically Selen would stick out like a sore thumb in Phase because she's not a menhera sadgirl

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If Fishman did get Selen, Of she graduates, Then it will be the biggest boost PC has gotten.
Yeah... no.
This is 50% indie, 40% vshojo, 10% Holo.

Seren... go home.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Realistically Selen would stick out like a sore thumb in Phase because she's not a menhera sadgirl
Well, she wasn't.....

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

15 thousand WTF
Archive

Jesus fucking Christ I was willing to hope that it might be a misunderstanding to be cleared up, but this pretty much solidifies that Management has nuked the video and it's not going to be reuploaded by her. And I thought we'd get out of the year without another scandal.

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
That we know of!
Selen graduation on the horizon?

Jokes aside Niji really just seems like a shitty company at this point. There's "jap autism seeming crass to gaijin" and there's shit like this where it's very clear they're just shitting on her despite Selen being a good girl who unironically dindu nuffin. Graduation might be the best option for her at this point, it's not like she's some unknown who would struggle, any corpo scout with an IQ higher than 99 would see the value of having a hardworking and skilled person like Selen on the team. Cover might allow their Japtism to get in the way but they'd be especially retarded to do so, maybe Ame or someone on the EN side could speak some sense to them and make the case that she'd be worth tossing a dream raft to. C'mon Yagoo you can't fuckin let her go to vhoeshow...
You know, with all the collabs Sayu has been doing with Phase girls, could you imagine the waves a Phase Invader wave involving Selen and Sayu would cause? Shit would hit the fan.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
chilevagina.jpg

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
For the sake of Selen's 15 grand, I hope she is overreacting, but I am not optimistic.

Honestly, this whole thing just makes Luca and Millie's complaining about people shitting on NijiEN management look even more retarded.

Horo7618

No one in particular
For the sake of Selen's 15 grand, I hope she is overreacting, but I am not optimistic.
Even if they put it back, this sort of thing often kills any chance a vid has with the YT algorithm.....

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
You know, with all the collabs Sayu has been doing with Phase girls, could you imagine the waves a Phase Invader wave involving Selen and Sayu would cause? Shit would hit the fan
That's an interesting angle I hadn't considered. I know Sayu seems to be getting some attention from a couple different corpo groups but idk if that's just her being a free agent now or if there is more to it. I'm not even sure if her and Selen were close when she was Zaion but could see if something comes of this and Selen and Niji part ways Sayu might try to extend a hand.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Sorry to interrupt the Niji shit but my bro jambalaya has posted his Nolan DUMP, in the Nolan thread, GO CHECK IT OUT YOU FAGS.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Sorry to interrupt the Niji shit but my bro jambalaya has posted his Nolan DUMP, in the Nolan thread, GO CHECK IT OUT YOU FAGS.
Selen in Niji is time limited, the Nolan dump is forever.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
That's an interesting angle I hadn't considered. I know Sayu seems to be getting some attention from a couple different corpo groups but idk if that's just her being a free agent now or if there is more to it. I'm not even sure if her and Selen were close when she was Zaion but could see if something comes of this and Selen and Niji part ways Sayu might try to extend a hand.
The chances of either of these two things happening is 0.

hylic

niggaphil

And then there's the Canadians larping about being Asian that they recently hired
You mean my Romanian wife Tenma? but that was like 2 years ago? :smugselen:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Kalion

:)
Poachers for Phase this Please come to Holo that,

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband