"Uh huh, oh yeah, this is all my fault, right, gaslighting is the victim's fault, okay, gotchoo!"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
And then there's the Canadians larping about being Asian that they recently hired
mococo-abyssgard-fuwawa-abyssgard-mococo-abyssgard-and-fuwawa-abyssgard-hololive-and-1-more-drawn-by.jpg

Say that again, motherbauer, I dare you.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Selen graduation on the horizon?

Hey... Hey fishman... I know you just debuted a new gen and all, but listen...

Jokes aside Niji really just seems like a shitty company at this point. There's "jap autism seeming crass to gaijin" and there's shit like this where it's very clear they're just shitting on her despite Selen being a good girl who unironically dindu nuffin. Graduation might be the best option for her at this point, it's not like she's some unknown who would struggle, any corpo scout with an IQ higher than 99 would see the value of having a hardworking and skilled person like Selen on the team. Cover might allow their Japtism to get in the way but they'd be especially retarded to do so, maybe Ame or someone on the EN side could speak some sense to them and make the case that she'd be worth tossing a dream raft to. C'mon Yagoo you can't fuckin let her go to vhoeshow...

If Anycolor is dumb enough to push Selen to walk, they deserve whatever they get. You don't find self-starters like her every day.

PemAloeKenzoku

Fucking hell, I just want Selen to be somewhere she can unleash all her fps autism, while colabing on random shit. The NijiHolo custom that TSB (Mostly her by Axel and Altare's wording) was a huge success even if it had scuff, if anything it added to the charm.

EA comes directly to her, cause they don't waste time with Niji management, she pours time, money and effort into huge projects for NijiEN and gets shafted in almost all of them.

If Niji finally manages to oust someone that passionate about her content and community then they deserve to have that entire branch get nuked (even if there are a few in there I like)

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
1703568034995.png
The Twitter folks are up in arms regarding it now.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
We interrupt masked magician reveals, black companies continuing their modus operandi, and literal MVs about saying good bye, to bring you TRUE wholesomeness in the waning hours of this day!

Not-Ina sending a congratulations bouquet to Namie's first art exhibition :sanasmile: :sanasmile:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
NIJI, WHY DO YOU TREAT ONE OF THE 2 MEMBERS I ACTUALLY LIKE LIKE THIS? :cursedpeko:

USS IOWA

We interrupt masked magician reveals, black companies continuing their modus operandi, and literal MVs about saying good bye, to bring you TRUE wholesomeness in the waning hours of this day!

Not-Ina sending a congratulations bouquet to Namie's first art exhibition :sanasmile: :sanasmile:

Good to see that they're still close. I wonder if some Holos that has gotten close after they inevitably graduate would still be like this?

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

MY RRAT, NOOOOOOOOO
Ah, ok. Well, no worries, Nagu and Namie just hate each other, now, then.
:BijouBijou:

niggaphil

mococo-abyssgard-fuwawa-abyssgard-mococo-abyssgard-and-fuwawa-abyssgard-hololive-and-1-more-drawn-by.jpg

Say that again, motherbauer, I dare you.
Are they even actual canadians? I remembered their parents do not speak english at all, unless they are living in Quebec.......:smugselen:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Are they even actual canadians? I remembered their parents do not speak english at all, unless they are living in Quebec.......:smugselen:
Not exactly a difficult thing to do if you live in a big city.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
dott is not doing anything today because she was fucking my wife.:BijouBijou:

and more i guess.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Are they even actual canadians? I remembered their parents do not speak english at all
Wasn't that a joke about them speaking Dog language?

Anime Fan

Lia posted an update on the ER situation. At least she's back home now.

archive

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

niggaphil

Lia posted an update on the ER situation. At least she's back home now.

archive

It looks like white girl get drunk, get into some accident (fell down from stairs, or alcohol intoxication), and sent to ER in Christmas holiday :smugselen:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
You know, Selen is the only Niji I watch/pay attention to, so I'm a little more invested in this Niji fuck up than others.

It's mind blowing and infuriating how much they seem to fuck her over, especially after she's already put in the work for something. Looking at her Twitter, she was really excited about this, saying that the song hold a special place in her heart. She put in all that work and money to make something nice, and in just a few hours, it was all taken away. And on fucking Christmas day.

I wouldn't blame her if she left. It would probably be for the best. If she ends up in another decent corpo, I'm sure they'd treat her better. If she stays indie, I'm sure that would work well for her too. At this point, she could do a lot better than sticking with a corpo that shut down a project that cost her 15k, a lot of time organizing, and one that meant a lot to her in a matter of hours.

I'm sorry Niji fans. I have nothing against most of their talents, but I fully support @Bay Lurker Migo'ing any post related to Niji at this point no matter the context, including this one. I'm actually a bit MATI over this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom