"By the way, my fetish is -REDACTED-."Takane Lui

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
>spend two months learning another language and pretending to be Italian just to deliver the funniest joke on Christmas
>Nijisanji upstages me by acting supremely retarded on Christmas and making the possibility of Selen graduating turn from being a rrat to a possibility

:annoyedpippa:
There is 1 option left. Become a niji talent and same date next year you know what to do

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It's a Christmas miracle.
Jew January
Firing February
Management March
Assraping April
Meltdown May
Judgement June
Jealous July
Annihilated August
Simp September
Obliterated October
N1gger November
Disintegration December
Disintegration December

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Golden Chains, man... Bunch of golden chains.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I am just so pissed. Selen has plans to stay for a while, she implied in a members post that she’s staying till 2025, but fuck I wouldn’t be surprised if she jumped ship beforehand. They need to explain why they canned her cover AFTER she got everything done after delaying it two times or they are going to have to deal with the major backlash this is going to lead to.
Being told to throw your own 15k in the trash is a great motivator to say "fuck it" and quit your shitty job, tbh.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
>spend two months learning another language and pretending to be Italian just to deliver the funniest joke on Christmas
>Nijisanji upstages me by acting supremely retarded on Christmas and making the possibility of Selen graduating turn from being a rrat to a possibility

:annoyedpippa:

Start your own company and have all your talents be sockpuppet accounts

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Man, fuck Niji managers... Selen deserves better. :yagoocry:

Anyway, Nerissa's karaoke with her sister was easily the best HoloEN performance this Christmas season. Thanks to @Lurker Throwaway for providing an archive, i would have missed it otherwise. Aradia, her sister, has such a good voice register for Christmas songs. She'd be a great addition to HoloEN in the future, and it'd suit her well, could earn money while being a stay at home mom!

Secondly, did anyone happen to catch an archive of Numi's rare YT karoke?
image.png

I was really looking forward to it, but unfortunately I mistook her time-slot as 5PM Pacific instead of Eastern. So I was late and missed it... :cry:
If not don't worry about it, but I figured I'd shoot my shot and ask if anyone saw one floating around...

Edit: I found it, thanks again to @Lurker Throwaway you a real MvP. The Asylum's Santa. Someone get this guy a medal!

Kronii... :shiinastare:

And NachoNeko is getting her own figure:

:medsmoremeds:Meds time. :medsmoremeds:

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
So anyone else watched PC's christmas bossa nova?
I'm kinda surprised they got the whole gang to pitch in.
I lol'd when Dizzy's part in the medley was "Feliz Navidad."

She'sd previously been given the "honorary mexican" tag.

Last edited:

Kalion

:)

Based on this clip it seems it's not a copyright issue cause both the producer and Lilypichu approved of it.

What is this? SELEN HERSELF asked for the permission to cover the song? Not asking management to ask for permission?
She jumped the chain. You can't do this. Send her to the punishment room.

Bug Eater

I am just so… fucking annoyed. She went through ALL the proper channels for this. She contacted the producer when they didn’t respond to Niji’s emails, she contacted all of the artists, she spent the money to makes this, AND SO MUCH MORE. I’ve already said my piece on how I hate how management treats Selen, but this is a whole new fucking low. SHE GOT THIS SHIT APPROVED. I saw some people say that it’s because she showed graduated livers, but that just doesn’t add up because they’re able to depict Nina just fine in music videos after she left.

I am just so pissed. Selen has plans to stay for a while, she implied in a members post that she’s staying till 2025, but fuck I wouldn’t be surprised if she jumped ship beforehand. They need to explain why they canned her cover AFTER she got everything done after delaying it two times or they are going to have to deal with the major backlash this is going to lead to.
You don't even need text on this meme because it explains everything bad that Niji EN management does, even if they unprivate it the damage has already been done. That purple dramafag probably started drooling when he heard about this.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I remember here that people had bought into the rumor that Selen would graduate from Niji in the winter. Has enough time passed for that rumor to be disproven? Seems like things are still going well for her.

Are you still expecting her to graduate?

Aged like the construction of a Chinese apartment complex.

The Rratarded Alt

Sadly, even if NijiEN fully imploded, Hololive management is also retarded enough that I don't even know if they would be interested in picking up the stragglers outside of normal debut season, even if the EN girls tried to persuade them. They might have to still go through the full application process, knowing those Japanese idiots.

Also, at the risk of timelooping. Aside from some scale figures, was the app update that let the Livers pin shit to their avatars really the big thing to come from NijiFes? The thing that they were already lagging behind the Holo App in for well over a year. Holo themselves were even lagging behind in that area, too?

fortnitesmasherX

Aged like the construction of a Chinese apartment complex.
I really hate how inflexible JP corpos are. what happened to her is horseshit.

Regardless, best of luck to her.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Sadly, even if NijiEN fully imploded, Hololive management is also retarded enough that I don't even know if they would be interested in picking up the stragglers outside of normal debut season, even if the EN girls tried to persuade them. They might have to still go through the full application process, knowing those Japanese idiots.

Also, at the risk of timelooping. Aside from some scale figures, was the app update that let the Livers pin shit to their avatars really the big thing to come from NijiFes? The thing that they were already lagging behind the Holo App in for well over a year. Holo themselves were even lagging behind in that area, too?
Tbh as a pure Holobrony I do not want these Niji whores in my tribal effigy, the only acceptable ones are pomu and gen 2, everyone else is tainted by Niji dark sorcery, vshojo can have them.
>Inb4 kyo joins Holostars
:gunpeko:

niggaphil

The Rratarded Alt

Tbh as a pure Holobrony I do not want these Niji whores in my tribal effigy, the only acceptable ones are pomu and gen 2, everyone else is tainted by Niji dark sorcery.
>Inb4 kyo joins Holostars
:gunpeko:
When I said stragglers, I meant the good ones. The bad ones would probably stick with it because they are too irrelevant to make it elsewhere and Luxiem/Noctyx are popular enough they could just go indie or VShojo

Horo7618

No one in particular

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Selen graduation on the horizon?

Hey... Hey fishman... I know you just debuted a new gen and all, but listen...

Jokes aside Niji really just seems like a shitty company at this point. There's "jap autism seeming crass to gaijin" and there's shit like this where it's very clear they're just shitting on her despite Selen being a good girl who unironically dindu nuffin. Graduation might be the best option for her at this point, it's not like she's some unknown who would struggle, any corpo scout with an IQ higher than 99 would see the value of having a hardworking and skilled person like Selen on the team. Cover might allow their Japtism to get in the way but they'd be especially retarded to do so, maybe Ame or someone on the EN side could speak some sense to them and make the case that she'd be worth tossing a dream raft to. C'mon Yagoo you can't fuckin let her go to vhoeshow...

Top Bottom