"Those of you who think you have clean dicks, pull them out!"Houshou Marine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
okayu is revealing something, i think it's a new hair style.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Now that I've nearly caught up with something like 50 pages of mostly drama about people I've never heard of, I will wish you all a merry christmas, and give you this christmassy family picture I hacked together.

UberSoldat

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Took them long enough to catch up to their competitors, well done.
From what a couple of livers have said, their program isn't "local" like VTS is so it doesn't surprise me it was a low priority thing that took even cover awhile to do lol

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Moona seems to be sulking again.

1703506730367.png

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

:MozumiPichi:

Pemaloe bros, why've I never noticed before?

Honestly im all for it. She's been working on this since she gtfo from EIEN and has been fairly autistic about it. She is also upfront about what is going to be offered.

I hope it all burns down around her. :)

Merry Christmas to all inmates. May you get to spend time with your family/oshis, whichever you love more.

I will do both.

Takodachi bros, why've I never noticed before?

Christmas is all about how ol' Jesus went to town on the moneylenders with his glock and AR, gifted to him by the three wise men on the day he was born.

Freedom and salvation are very much alike. Both are accomplished through .223. Hallelujah!

The three wise men; Colt, Winchester and Remington.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Randon talking about how he's okay with LoTR yaoi, but not with Tom Bombadil.

To be honest, when he was in Holostars, I only ever watched this guy when he collaborated with the girls, and after he quit I stopped caring that he existed, but if he's a Tom Bombadil fan I can respect that at least.
Either a) they're smart, they know where the money is, or b) they're desperate themselves, the clock is ticking, their own parasocial desires are intensifying.
Por que no los dos?
Every sound in Japanese means everything and nothing, the language has too few phonemes. Which kanji are you talking about?
I don't know, whichever kanji they used to determine that her name means "cold triangle" I suppose. Like you said, Japanese names can have multiple meanings, so you have to look at the kanji to know which one is intended.
The problem is not the music, its how much it gets spammed in such a short time.
Just listen to Christmas music all year like Korone does. Problem solved.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I wonder if youtube changed their recommendation algorithm or if it's just because I've been watching a shitload of clips recently, but I've been having a lot of small vtubers (typically about 15-30 viewers at the time their stream appears in my recs) pop up in my recommendations recently. Mostly Japanese, since a lot of the clips are translated JP clips, but I've had a few English chuubas pop up.

Speaking of things popping up in my recs, here's Lui's Christmas karaoke.

Negzana

Missed Watame's mini karaoke, thought it happened after Lui

and least both her and Lui have a full karaoke after this, can't wait

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Watame gave the members a preview during her Die Hard 2 Watchalong, but she did announce her 3D Anniversary live for the 29th on her relay. And it will include her getting an official What an Amazing Swing 3D Costume. :subaruclapping: Along with quite a few guests. Botan, Polka, Subaru, Fubuki, Flare, Roboco, Marine, and Fauna :faunacry:

【#ホロクリスマス歌枠リレー 】わためりークリスマス!Singing Stream!【角巻わため_ホロライブ4期生】 14-27 screenshot.pngAmazingSwing.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Post 3,000 has come along at an awkward time, so instead of devising anything overwhelmingly autistic I'll just make it a superduper special Christmas post. Merry Christmas to the most loveable group of retards on the lower case i Internet, thanks for making being trapped in this godforsaken rabbit hole that much more entertaining :sanasmile:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Azumalim released original song

smartestkidontheshortbus

Pemaloe bros, why've I never noticed before?

I hope it all burns down around her. :)

I will do both.

Takodachi bros, why've I never noticed before?

The three wise men; Colt, Winchester and Remington.
How dare you forget John Moses.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Christmas 3dvr with Lumia chan

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I wonder if youtube changed their recommendation algorithm or if it's just because I've been watching a shitload of clips recently, but I've been having a lot of small vtubers (typically about 15-30 viewers at the time their stream appears in my recs) pop up in my recommendations recently. Mostly Japanese, since a lot of the clips are translated JP clips, but I've had a few English chuubas pop up.

Speaking of things popping up in my recs, here's Lui's Christmas karaoke.

It hasn't changed perse, it's just streams are actually being pushed out properly in the last couple of months.

Koros Apogee

Delutaya playing Don't Scream and (as of posting) just finished her playthrough and talking to chat.

And here's a remix of Delu cover of Happy Synthesizer

Lastly, Fanart.

That is all. Merry Christmas.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Stars JP have a pre-recorded game of Werewolf premiering on the second! Every branch is there... except Stars EN lol

The new FAKE TYPE feat DDK song is out. Unsurprisingly, it is a banger. Thought Karen did the MV, guess not. Probably for the best that she didn't.
foto-no-exif-73.jpg

Last edited:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Bath space 3 let's gooooo

Edited the link in

Last edited:
Top Bottom