"My feet are pretty callused from dance, but my toes look real suckable right now! I'd suck 'em"Ember Amane

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I do agree on not figuring it all out yet, but I do not think we were the first to experience this. Celebrities always had the option of letters which they either read out on air or answer to in private. Now that isnt exactly live and on air, but radio got close with talk shows and callins with either djs or guest celebrities, same but a bit less with tv talk shows.
I'd argue those have a different enough dynamic that they're easier to compartmentalise separately from regular social interactions. Obviously there's bound to be some crazy hag out there who thought Elton John signing a poster for her thirty years ago turned him straight and he's been leaving messages for her in his songs ever since, but fanmail exchanges, radio call-ins etc. are less immediate and more controlled, so they have much less in common with normal conversations with your actual friends than having regular interactions with a streamer several times a week; while on a mainstream celebrity's end they're much less likely to see the same people showing up time and time again than a streamer (and if they are, they probably have reason to call security). It's easier for someone to get their wires crossed with livestreams, especially if their frame of reference for irl relationships are limited.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

MagicHammer

Some very nice Christmas art from Phase that includes the new girls as well :hololove:

GCKd8-CXsAAUcn2.jpg
Teasers for new outfits? New JP members? Or just random cutouts?
Edit: Clock me, the Gen 3 thread was already over this along with one of the art pieces in the gacha also having a hint at more new members.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
If Ina and Luna were blended together you'd get Peo.

Tune in and get comfy.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

uuuuuuu I miss Lumi.

Me too, man. She'll be back Christmas day, but I'm out of town for a few days, so it'll be harder for me to catch her streams.
:urtearingmeapart:

Anyway, I'll take this time to wish my fellow inmates a Merry Christmas. It's been fun to talk about our favorite chubas and laugh at dumb asses, and I look forward to continuing doing that. You guys are pretty cool.
:irysthumbsupl:

Merry  Hamburger Christmas!

smartestkidontheshortbus

uuuuuuu I miss Lumi.

Out of all the Lumi's, and all the star women she's my favorite. Please someone who won't hit her give her the children she desperately wants.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
It's only a matter of time before we have a sex scandal on the forum, isn't it
I could arrange that...
Watch a chinchilla gush about robot furries for minute and a half!

also merry christmas to the people of fake faith and sinner pope

Good job on the shilling! Even though people can read the title of the video, they're still 10X more likely to click on it if you have a summary of what happens typed above.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Miss Mori not feeling up to some Christmas singing.

Womp womp. :calivomit:

No Name

I'd argue those have a different enough dynamic that they're easier to compartmentalise separately from regular social interactions. Obviously there's bound to be some crazy hag out there who thought Elton John signing a poster for her thirty years ago turned him straight and he's been leaving messages for her in his songs ever since, but fanmail exchanges, radio call-ins etc. are less immediate and more controlled, so they have much less in common with normal conversations with your actual friends than having regular interactions with a streamer several times a week; while on a mainstream celebrity's end they're much less likely to see the same people showing up time and time again than a streamer (and if they are, they probably have reason to call security). It's easier for someone to get their wires crossed with livestreams, especially if their frame of reference for irl relationships are limited.
There's probably a good amount of cases of Erotomania among content creators and viewers, delusions that the other part is in love with them or cares for them deeply.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Some poor (monetarily) indie vtuber is so hard pressed to get the Phase Connect Holiday Gatcha Box that she literally put it on her Throne:

Archive

Archive for Evidence

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Merry Christmas my fellow autistic TVA inmates!

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here are Unarchived Karaoke Streams by Calli, Bae, Biboo, Nerissa, Elira, Hakka, Axel, Ame(re-up), Mumei, Lia, and Airi (re-up)
Re-Uploads:
Ame's Archive on /vt/:
edit: This one is pretty clean. Only issue was the intro where it got snipped just as the stream started.
1703487786272.png

Starting January 2024 I'll have to start removing older archived videos to make room for the future or if any New Years Karaoke bring the archive to the 2TB cap. Gonna start by removing videos from January 2023. I'll still have them on my personal drives and will be available upon request.
Removed From Archive, Available Upon Request:
2023-01
Airani Iofifteen - UNARCHIVE KARAOKE _ Okay_ Okay_ Okay_-TFee3zJ1gW4.mp4
Amanogawa Shiina - 【Unarchived Karaoke】Thank You for 30k & 6 Months-l2GIRVxVnU0.mp4
Ceres Fauna, Hakos Baelz, and Nanashi Mumei - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 Singing til the new year!!!-iSZfA1X-lzE.mp4
Chikafuji Lisa - 【Unarchived Karaoke】Sheepy House Show (pt 2)【Tsunderia】-JQAxpul3uSI.mp4
Eureka X49 - 【Karaoke_歌枠】2000登録者まで歌います!GIB ME SUBS【Eureka 四九ゆりか_ENvtuber】#eureCAST #VTuber-1AE3h0qnbS4.mp4
FEARSONA - KARAOKE TIME!!!!【UNARCHIVED】-DK1PIy4CncY.mp4
FlayonXMachina - 【ARCHIVED(_) KARAOKE】Let's Test My Stamina..!【Machina X Flayon _ holoTempus】-itX5dmajl4g.mp4
Fujikura Uruka - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】NEW YEAR NEW BEAR LUNGS-qjjqlcmpZ9s.mp4
Gavis Bettel - [Unarchived Karaoke] PREPARE YOUR EARS FOR EXCELLENCE! #gavisbettel #holotempus-G25vQ3uwu_k.mp4
Juna Unagi - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 I really learned new songs-UviNb2SwaW8.mp4
Lua Asuka - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE♡】I LOVE TO SING (requests open!!)-znRw2MEZE60.mp4
Makina Erina - 6 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY UNARCHIVED KARAOKE-vAjHkRnnBog.mp4
Nanashi Mumei - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE _ 歌枠】i'm in a mood-UemptqCn2aQ.mp4
Oceane Otoishi - 【Unarchived Karaoke】City Pop, OST, EVERYTHING! Vtuber--PMwJkToY5c.mp4
Regis Altare - 【OFF COLLAB】 ALMOND UNARCHIVED KARAOKE w_ @MagniDezmond!-NZb9duXDRyw.mp4
Regis Altare - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 It's my birthday!!! Let me sing my feelings to you~! ♪♪-p2l38iJ38fU.mp4
Takanashi Kiara - 【UNARCHIVED】Kiwawa's Delayed Christmas Karaoke!!!!!!! #kfp #キアライブ-1I5o259MlTY.mp4
Yuko Yurei - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】THERE IS NO THEME TO THIS KARAOKE, I SING EVERYTHING-sH4oMQtHfKE.mp4
Yuko Yurei - i drunk and sing (UNARCHIEVED)-n9SvCnTGxZg.mp4

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
It's always nice when your chuubas are autistic and would rather stream than spend time with their friends and family on Christmas.

On a completely unrelated note, Lia's streaming at 4PM PST (7 EST).

Topo Chico

Hood Chirstmas. Fuck fireworks when you got guns.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Miss Mori not feeling up to some Christmas singing.

If the wigger ends up graduating before Gura, my Christmas will be ruined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom