"Let's just go with 'JDON', maybe it has a meaning, who knows? It's fine!"Kaela Kovalskia (to Kobo)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is live with Hexmas day 11. She's doing ASMR Christmas stories tonight.

Bronze

Some poor (monetarily) indie vtuber is so hard pressed to get the Phase Connect Holiday Gatcha Box that she literally put it on her Throne:

Archive

Archive for Evidence

She's getting at least one. Someone gifted her.

Phase is also starting her 12 days of christmas. I think it wasn't posted here

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
She's getting at least one. Someone gifted her.
Not surprising. I checked out her Twitter, and at least half of the posts are "WEEEEEH! Someone gifted me X!"

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
In actual fact though, Suisei doesn't stream on her own channel very much (although more than She Who Must Not Be Named, obviously) A lot of what she does seems to be appearances on other people's shows/channels rather than conventional streaming.
She has also done several sponsored streams this year (like the recent adobe one) and yes for having big collab frequency
Her lack of solo stream is generally because she's already busy with various projects like midgra (1st live concert next year), recording for her radio show and more unnamed projects be it music related or not. iirc there was a period when she had to take a month's break from streaming activity to focus on background work and then rest

It's not a big problem because apart from being able to see what she's actually working on, she generally would put out an announcement if she ever decides to take another streaming break

With that said, don't forget that the hardworking comet will have a new cover song release today :sanasmile:

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Hood Chirstmas. Fuck fireworks when you got guns.

Christmas is all about how ol' Jesus went to town on the moneylenders with his glock and AR, gifted to him by the three wise men on the day he was born.

Freedom and salvation are very much alike. Both are accomplished through .223. Hallelujah!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Towa's emotional duet with Nekota Tsuna is getting a music video today. This was the song that started the tears during her solo live :sanasmile:

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Is it to late for tierlist?
Tierlist.png

Edit:
Code:
[img]image url goes here[/img]
The url in this case is https://i.ibb.co/xgM8FRt/Tierlist.png
You will be spared

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
AZKi's part of the relay will be at 5.40PM JST. Don't miss it.

Afterwards, Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh singing at 6PM JST.

Re:AcT's Shishigami Leona releasing a cover at 8.30PM JST.

Sister Marine and Father Fubuki back at Christmas night, 10PM JST.

One interesting stream from yesterday is from Lisa Makoh.

She basically asked for her listeners to sing "Chicken Rice" as some sort of challenge and got almost 20 submissions, some of them sang very well. There are Re:AcT members joining as well. Usuwa Suu telling they should duet, sent the audio but she only sang half the song, Coucourua Creil submitting a video but also puts her self introduction, and Shishigami Leona putting two entries under two different names.
One entry got her fuming in a funny way. She knows it's from one of her listeners but the guy did opsec well and it seems he made a channel exclusively to submit the entry under the name "I want to sleep while getting hugged and comforted by Lisa-nee".

The most impressive thing VSpo's Komori Met did during her 3D live was getting Ichinose Uruha as a guest singer and perform with her but this part was a close second.

Ririka's Christmas Eve meal.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Merry Christmas TVA.

Hexa is live with Hexmas day 11. She's doing ASMR Christmas stories tonight.

This was comfy. She should do this again. :sanasmile:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Is it to late for tierlist?
Right click (or if mobile, press longer) picture, open picture in new tab, you now have the url to link it directly with no imagebb uglyness or ads through the power of the
Code:
[img]image url goes here[/img]
tags.

The url in this case is https://i.ibb.co/xgM8FRt/Tierlist.png

Tierlist.png

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

DanishCookies

Marine's turn now for the short karaokes

niggaphil

Merry christmas, and a happy new year!

Keep schizo posting, TVA shitposters! :smugselen:

Anyway, NotTheo return from grave to give my Romanian wife hell:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Limkin

At least on the JP side, they still very much poke fun at management and aren’t afraid of pointing out how tiring it can be
What's the point of bringing up JP side of the company every time? They are ran by different people, they will not have the same issues or potential stipulations EN side has. They will also not lambast the company, unless this is something they know for a fact company will be ok getting criticized for, because of jp mentality. They are completely and utterly irrelevant to a conversation about anything involving EN branch.
but when Kyo came back he complained about how slow management was and how one downside of being corpo is waiting for your manager to approve each little thing, which doesn’t sound like the company is limiting the livers’ voice
Yes, we are definitely talking about blatantly obvious nothing-burger complaints with the most tame takes in history, that won't get you in trouble even in the real black company. Not excessive rants by the talent for hours just dumping piles of shit on management, because they had a menhera time. When was the last time that happened in NijiEN? Meanwhile Kiara had at least a couple last month alone
and it turned out great with characters seemlessly fit into both games' aesthetic
It entirely ruined the world building of the game. It's established in AK lore that gunpowder does not exist in any way shape or form, and operating originium guns require you to know how to use "magic". If you don't it will not fire or even explode the chamber. R6 members are still capable of using their own guns, so they clearly somehow acquired ability to make gunpowder, or can use originium arts despite being regular humans. This makes no sense whatsoever
Bought the gen 1. It's about what you'd expect from an amateur audio drama. Not horrible, but I doubt I'll ever listen to it again. Still, it's only $15.
The only reason you buy this things is so you can later bully streamers by talking about it, because they usually think they did horribly or said some cringe lines they don't want to be reminded of. Well worth it

Last edited:

USS IOWA

If the wigger ends up graduating before Gura, my Christmas will be ruined.
She probably got tired of fixing her mic and coupled with her weird internet she probably goes 'Fuck it' and just spend the holidays with her family instead.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mashiro Yuki live. Watching her own 3d videos.

Chama, Roboco and La+ off collab:shubaIapprob:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru's karaoke relay happened a bit ago and it was great. Her last karaoke was a few months ago so I'm happy with any singing I can get.

She finally sang Loli Kami Requiem to completion after avoiding it all this time. Ui was watching and gave her blessing :shubaIapprob:

Ui: I witnessed it. Your resolve to sing Loli Kami Requiem on Christmas.
Subaru: Thank you very much for the match. Mother is truly magnificent 🎅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom