"It's jork"Usada Pekora

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
He is in

Captura de pantalla 2023-12-24 192320.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

:architect:
Just a joke. I'm not actually an architect.

hexa should be legally allowed to eat all the fish she wants today

Horo7618

No one in particular
We already knew the answer since the death of INNK : you are working in a streaming oriented media that punish you if you don't often show up [...] so you have to branch to something else and you have to advertise yourself while doing so like Suisei.
In actual fact though, Suisei doesn't stream on her own channel very much (although more than She Who Must Not Be Named, obviously) A lot of what she does seems to be appearances on other people's shows/channels rather than conventional streaming.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
How are the Phase audio dramas? Anyone buy one yet?
Bought the gen 1. It's about what you'd expect from an amateur audio drama. Not horrible, but I doubt I'll ever listen to it again. Still, it's only $15.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
2 english covers from Yuuka Bear

One from Ping Pengin

And zatsudan after that

Liora's handcam stream

And I'm go to sleep (3 am). So, Merry Xmas to all who celebrate it.:nenedance:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Priestess talking about how her eldritch powers have turned her succulents into vicious creatures desperately grasping at life.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Bronze

Due to the amount of money gathered for their charity event, Vshojo will do a free showing of their concert.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Rat unarchived VR karaoke now.

Edit: VR no worky

Tubedude

Don't think its posted here, Exoe will make a stream about what she's cooking, catching up etc.

Exoe is Dude That Lewd/Wholesome right?

If you take a look at her youtube, she's been doing a fair amount of collab asmrs recently, a decent few with vtubers or people who attempted to be a vtuber at some point. The collab partners may be possible prospects for Exoe's company. (Obviously no guarantee, but the possibility exists)

Collab partners that currently are Vtubers (or at least say so in their profiles; NSFW WARNING, not all profiles, but enough to click at own risk):
Bunienade/Espinade (very recently rebranded, and was part of AkioAIR as Vix E Gray)
Kuramekira/KyouASMR
Seira Wynn
Eepy Wawa (Who recently graduated and was the minor who was Nophi in the recent AkioAIR implosion)
KibiVT (Somewhat recently rebranded from KiviVT, and was also part of AkioAIR as Azuri Delfi)
Snerline
Waffle in a Toaster
Seren Eros
Bellua Velvetta

Collab partners who are currently vtuber adjacent, but don't call themselves such:
SaikoSounds (Sometimes streams asmr with a vrchat model)
Ula del Mar (Streams as a PNGtuber)

Collab partners who don't have any vtuber stuff that I could see:
ThrylaASMR
MemoriaASMR (couldn't find a twitter account, so youtube page instead)

Lastly, a collab partner who had vtuber activities, but doesn't seem to currently:
TheSecretSubject (Who was previously Shikami Lana of PRISM Project)

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Due to the amount of money gathered for their charity event, Vshojo will do a free showing of their concert.

WHERE'S THE MONEY, FROO - shit, sorry. Force of habit.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
All these constant karaoke streams are doing is reminding me how much I fucking hate Christmas music.

Exoe is Dude That Lewd/Wholesome right?

If you take a look at her youtube, she's been doing a fair amount of collab asmrs recently, a decent few with vtubers or people who attempted to be a vtuber at some point. The collab partners may be possible prospects for Exoe's company. (Obviously no guarantee, but the possibility exists)

Collab partners that currently are Vtubers (or at least say so in their profiles; NSFW WARNING, not all profiles, but enough to click at own risk):
Bunienade/Espinade (very recently rebranded, and was part of AkioAIR as Vix E Gray)
Kurame Kira/KyouASMR
Seira Wynn
Eepy Wawa (Who recently graduated and was the minor who was Nophi in the recent AkioAIR implosion)
KibiVT (Somewhat recently rebranded from KiviVT, and was also part of AkioAIR as Azuri Delfi)
Snerline
Waffle in a Toaster
Seren Eros
Bellua Velvetta

Collab partners who are currently vtuber adjacent, but don't call themselves such:
SaikoSounds (Sometimes streams asmr with a vrchat model)
Ula del Mar (Streams as a PNGtuber)

Collab partners who don't have any vtuber stuff that I could see:
ThrylaASMR
MemoriaASMR (couldn't find a twitter account, so youtube page instead)

Lastly, a collab partner who had vtuber activities, but doesn't seem to currently:
TheSecretSubject (Who was previously Shikami Lana of PRISM Project)
Please tell me she didn't actually bring Eepy on her stream in front of her audience of coomers.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If she did she needs another handle. Her thirtieth handle can be "Dude that's retarded"

Tubedude

Please tell me she didn't actually bring Eepy on her stream in front of her audience of coomers.
Pre-recorded asmr video, but yes. I think Wawa is currently 17 or 18, but still not great, obviously.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
All these constant karaoke streams are doing is reminding me how much I fucking hate Christmas music.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

niggaphil

Froot, where's the money? I it almost 2024!!! :smugselen:

Top Bottom