"Whenever I feel down I just think back to my, like, memory- recollection of Nixon quotes"Araminta Aminthe

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Boys miracles do fucking happen because not only did Rin release a cover after literal months(yes she did make the Pikmin song but that's a shitpost) SHE FUCKING COVERED A LOVE LIVE SONG
AND FROM ANGELKISS AT THAT

HOLY SHIT THE NOSTALGIA THE MEMORIES THE EVERYTHING AAAAAAAAAAAA

And that's not even talking about the outfit that she's rocking on this MV the cardigan the scarf her black cross earrings that go so fucking well with her heterochromatic everything and her range covered by that sleek purple coat oh my god I'm fucking falling

It's like that one scenario where you get a hot coffee with your childhood friend on a cold winter night and you just look at the most beautiful thing in the world right just by your side

Tldr: 10/10 cover holy fucking range holy fucking nostalgia
I'm gonna fucking gosling and I'm sure that my dreams this time won't be a nightmare for once :sanasmile:

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I'm Italian, but grew up in South Florida!! Dulche de leche is also one of my mom's favorite tastes, and pretty easy to make!
Finally, another Italian on the forum. I am no longer alone in my pain, though we are still outnumbered by the flip and spic menaces.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I can't substantiate this with more than a 'trust me bro', but I will say that I've heard since the Sayu stuff went down, Niji has dropped 1984 level social media restrictions and PR demands on their talents to prevent it ever happening again. They're being told to say it and have to say it, or else their jobs are in danger.

I wish somebody in there would just snap and make a 'fuck it I don't care anymore' style exposé about it all. Latest gen has numbers lower than a decent chunk of indies, and they're pissed off.

Corpo hate.
I did feel that Selen's acceptance speech where she brought up her CCV as Doki to praise Niji was a mandated thing good to know it probably was

Also not Xmas for burgers yet but Merry Christmas to the filthy foreigners that it is

🐺 Time
Airi learns biology

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Scuffed Mori pre-recorded Christmas karaoke is live. She is also typing on screen sometimes.

Merry Christmas ya'll

Mori just said she got into VCR GTA last minute, so she didn't join, but is looking into joining next time it comes around.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
More awesome work by advarcher
GCI91rtbcAAe733

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Mumei will be doing Karaoke tonight at 11PM EST! Come give the owl some love, now that finals are over she deserves it.

kanpainiggi

Netscaper

Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Merry EN Christmas!

Photographer noted to be standing nearby...

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I'm Italian, but grew up in South Florida!! Dulche de leche is also one of my mom's favorite tastes, and pretty easy to make!
Well, everyone has their flaws.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I miss her
She was sperging that her laptop and pc died on twitter space yesterday

For all those aspirants Vtubers i will give you a cheap trick to warden off the dreaded EN Law do a dual setup using one of this

1703452041383.png

For 700 a pop you can dual stream with this baby and even stream on the go because this thing has USB4 so you can use a external GPU, dont fall for the curse, fight it

Bronze

Iori's doing a special 5-hour jump king endurance stream. Is this a batsu?

Don't think its posted here, Exoe will make a stream about what she's cooking, catching up etc.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Don't think its posted here, Exoe will make a stream about what she's cooking, catching up etc.

Looking forward to the thread on her future agency

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Looking forward to the thread on her future agency

could we just repurpose the original thread, so that there is a timeline going from the start to...

I fear whatever is going to come from this

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
She was sperging that her laptop and pc died on twitter space yesterday

For all those aspirants Vtubers i will give you a cheap trick to warden off the dreaded EN Law do a dual setup using one of this

View attachment 60463

For 700 a pop you can dual stream with this baby and even stream on the go because this thing has USB4 so you can use a external GPU, dont fall for the curse, fight it
Whoever took that pic should be fucking fired. The glare makes it so you can't even read the logo.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Waiting room for chinchilla jong is up you have six hours to learn to play

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Whoever took that pic should be fucking fired. The glare makes it so you can't even read the logo.
I took it from their website, they are chinese please understando, the amazon listing if you dont want to deal with the CCP , also for those that may get scared by the price, the chinese love to change it left and right and put coupons with bullshit like 200$ discounts, you just have to pay attention, you can try your luck in Aliexpress but i have never bought anything from there

On their website you can buy it barebones if you have spare RAMs stick and NVME

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Top Bottom