"We did it! We won a wigger race!"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

soap suds

Also while I'm at it I haven't been watching a lot of Enna lately, didn't she say she managed to fix her internet or I am getting confused? From what I know since she started her stay at Japan her schedule has been really erratic, some weeks she streamed her usual 4 streams a week and others she doesn't say anything, and in her last stream she said she was tired and her voice hurt. Do you have any idea what she's been up to lately? offline work?

Sorry for the long post, I just wanted to properly respond to everyone who wrote something. Have a Merry christmas
Her internet is better after she got her dad a new plan, but sometimes it does go out. Her voice has also been dead because she's recording a lot, whether that's for VPs or something else we don't know yet, but she has been streaming here and there. I know for a little bit her little brother got the whole family sick, so she may also be recovering from that. As for what she does besides streaming, it's mainly looking after her little brother. She does seem to have more offline work due to Zuttomo, but it's not by a large margin.

Oh, and Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone.

chihirogumi

I'm Italian, but grew up in South Florida!! Dulche de leche is also one of my mom's favorite tastes, and pretty easy to make!
Allow me to welcome you to the Asylum as the first PoC vtuber here! How stunning and brave. :crushface:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
So I got curious to see if Yuko was doing anything on her PL-account Aland it turns out all of rye's Channels, twitter and Discord server have been purged

I knew she locked her Discord but I wonder when she deleted it I should've saved her emotes they were nice
I forgot I had this quote loaded so might be late there was boo bros is Rye comment sections directing to Yuko last I checked last yearish so that's probably why
Goddamn I love her so much. She's so talented and just AAAAAA I wish I was half the vocalist she is
Don't sell yourself short. I saw you kill the Grinch last night when I popped in for a sec between HoloEn amogus rounds, and I hear from the live posting thread there was more where that came from

Take it from someone whose Oshi has a delusional belief that her singing is bad. All three of you are great

Last edited:

RiverBear

Merry Christmas to the Asians in this site, especially the SEAtards: you are the ones keeping the retardation of this site as high as it can be and I say to you - congrats and I hope to see more of you next year.

Horo7618

No one in particular

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
IDK if posted already but i feel the hug alone would of been the red flag right away

https://vxtwitter.com/shylilytwitch/status/1738942163046518849

Twitch CEO: Harder daddy!
Uber Eats guy: Stranger danger!!

Learn the difference, it might safe your life.

Obligatory joke about double standards aside, Yamanbas like that delivery femboy are the reason we can't have nice things.
I dont watch them but someone told me that FuwaMoco its going to a an "Asamoco" in the 4th anniversary of Asacoco its that true?
Old king's dead.
Long live the twins. :makotomisaki::akiramisaki:
I'm Italian, but grew up in South Florida!!
:nolanihopeyournotblack:
If we needed any more proof Ollie is a lil chunky.. the entire bucket is wild

> Looks at the date
Ollie, your eggs... :architect:

Stunned But Dumb

Kiara adopts more children than Angelina Jolie. For all this talk of eggs, I'm surprised the chicken doesn't come up

httn

Hag enthusiast

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"AN AUTISTIC CHRISTMAS"
-
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
VIRTUAL
ASYLUM ADVENT CALENDAR

Day 24:
"What is This? A Crossover Episode?"
"Before the final day, let's count our blessings and wish we were anywhere else in the world."
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Starring:
John Vtuber, the Hopeless Romantic
Kestraline, The Scorned
Rrats 1-4
The 'teens from the 'arty
Scuddle, Home at Last
Froot (Where's the money?)
Jewviel & Riro the Whore
Baylurker, the Silent Menace
Proctor, and his Vtuber Harem
Hololive, Best Corpo
The Blood of Fallen Corpos and Graduated Talents

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin handcam and she's opening mystery boxes from the secret Santa thing that idol had but her camera just fucking died and I'm just staring at this idiot fumble for 10 minutes now

This is a great Christmas when I can see my oshi do acapellas and be a girlfailure :sanasmile:
Edit:she's somehow made it back on and now she's showing off her muki muki shark and mittens

Have I told you how much I love this idiot
Screenshot_2023-12-25-03-22-53-54.png

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Can someone explain what is this retard trying to say? What even is a colourist?

Archive

Also funny that he comes out of his most devastating, soul wrenching heart break he ever had just to say some bullshit on twitter app.

Archive

I love that everyone bitching and moaning about "muh race" always end up with white models because they know that they would probably get more views that way. They always fall back on the "no one makes black models" either. I bet you money they didn't even look.

Goddamn I love her so much. She's so talented and just AAAAAA I wish I was half the vocalist she is
She's pretty damn good. Its impressive how a company can have so many amazing talents and they can just botch everything so bad. Had Idol been managing Tsunderia they would be as big as Vshojo.

Just watched this concert and downloading it now, since it's obviously worth it. Pam has done a tremendous job. I can't even imagine the effort it takes to do that. :shubaIapprob:
On the downside, I've seen so many new vtubers that the saviorfag inside me is just tearing me apart.:depressedtako:
PAM should pre-record the whole thing in its entirety to avoid scuff. Most of the scuff comes from random transitions popping up, her cutting-up videos, her audio being fucked up and her model not being in place. Honestly, thats my main issue with the concert. I also noticed that most of the Corpos didnt have an intro. Not sure if this was deliberate to mostly shill the indies but I feel like she should ask them to do a 10 second introduction, [Name], [Company], [What they do and where they stream].

There are a few interesting indies in there. AlphaBetta I have shilled before is possibly one of my top 5 singers. Also going to be following Lumin Tsukiboshi once she debuts in January. Posted this in the other thread but I guess I will repost it here....
Oh shit. I'm 99.9% sure that Lumin Tsukiboshi (pre-debut) is that oni girl (Kichi) I clipped earlier this year. Thought she had died or something as I had not seen anything else about her in 8 months.
View attachment 60430

Honestly, this is hands down the best model she has. Not everything has to be coomerbait.

On this episode of watch the unicorns, we have numberfags, we have racist?, we have people who threw their money away in frustrations from the japanese gacha gamers.
(context: Hololive shows up in granblue fes. I specifically used the color green to replicate /vt/ unicorns seething when they see their vtuber collabs with male.)
> How dare these filthy whores be in the same place as my pure and innocent girls/boys
> I deleted my browser when I see them
> Why are they even here? There's no in-game collab
> I bought the ticket but didn't go in the main stage in protest
(Narrator: the protest wasn't successful)
> Intimate group of same-sex friends intruded by someone of opposite sex
> foreign bodies
> look at how much money they lost

0-G6s-A1-Sq-Aj.png

(ah fuck one of the positive comment sneaked in)
These people should unironically kill themselves.

She's waiting for the right time to bust out her deal sealer I see

How drunk was she that this worked 5 times?

Now this got me curious.

Nerissa got the Among Us Hololive cosmicube (aka battle pass), which means:
1. She could only have purchased it last year, which was way before she even joined Hololive since it was a limited purchase.
2. I guess she just stick with her personal Steam account after joining Hololive?
Had she been a Niji talent that would get her fired.

How does this Wigger find the time to breath?
This is why I respect her so much. This crazy bitch doesn't stop and has managed to stay fairly sane.

Anyway, for those who missed it: here's a Hiroshima-level cuteness bomb.

I don't normally follow NijiJP but those lives are pretty fucking amazing. There is also the fact that there don't seem to be as many femboy unicorns bitching and moaning either.

No Name

If we needed any more proof Ollie is a lil chunky.. the entire bucket is wild

:architect:perfect Christmas gift.
Interesting to see that the ex gen 3 kawaii as v-dere still organized an event while the company seems to have nothing for that day

Did they even have any concerts besides the kickstarted one for Nene? I geniuenly thought Nene was the only member by now but apparently they just debuted a new gen this october

Fauna recorded an Outerwilds lets play she will upload throughout her break

Fauna has been talking about this a lot recently, and she's been wanting to talk about The Outer Wilds a lot but has had to hold back.
I'm expecting high levels of (good) autism once she comes back and talks about it.

Stunned But Dumb

"AN AUTISTIC CHRISTMAS"
-
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
VIRTUAL
ASYLUM ADVENT CALENDAR

Day 24:
"What is This? A Crossover Episode?"
"Before the final day, let's count our blessings and wish we were anywhere else in the world."
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Starring:
John Vtuber, the Hopeless Romantic
Kestraline, The Scorned
Rrats 1-4
The 'teens from the 'arty
Scuddle, Home at Last
Froot (Where's the money?)
Jewviel & Riro the Whore
Baylurker, the Silent Menace
Proctor, and his Vtuber Harem
Hololive, Best Corpo
The Blood of Fallen Corpos and Graduated Talents

Man really did a recap episode

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Bronze

Blind karaoke collab of Ember and dizzy's starting

Hina's welcoming us to her church

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuno streaming Zone of the Enders

Ant Hime playing Sonic Superstars (but she is drunk and her obs doesn't work properly)

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I can't substantiate this with more than a 'trust me bro', but I will say that I've heard since the Sayu stuff went down, Niji has dropped 1984 level social media restrictions and PR demands on their talents to prevent it ever happening again. They're being told to say it and have to say it, or else their jobs are in danger.

I wish somebody in there would just snap and make a 'fuck it I don't care anymore' style exposé about it all. Latest gen has numbers lower than a decent chunk of indies, and they're pissed off.

Corpo hate.
Nijisanji sounds like a genuinely fucking miserable working environment, and I hope Nina and Mysta getting out of there was just the beginning. On top of the typical Japanese legal autism you have arbitrary rulings that can seemingly be changed at a moment's notice and weaponised against you, you can't be too mean about a game you're streaming no matter how dogshit it is, your events can be cancelled repeatedly for obviously bullshit reasons, and you can't even just put your head down and say nothing like most people stuck in a shit job would do to stay out of trouble - you have to actively lie to people and say that everything's great.

It's just a soulless vtuber production line - it ultimately doesn't matter how much heart a Niji streamer puts into their work because the business model of rolling out another generation every few months without giving the previous group a chance to establish themselves and grow oversaturates the company's output, so the individuals just get lost in the crowd. It must be hard to stay motivated when the company's structure boils down to "not only are you just a cog in the machine, but we've got about thirty spare cogs plus new ones arriving next month to replace you when you break".

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Scuffed Mori pre-recorded Christmas karaoke is live. She is also typing on screen sometimes.

Merry Christmas ya'll

Bronze

I've noticed that i didn't write anything bout christmas. For those who celebrate it, merry christmas! :sanasmile:
Hope you are doing something you want for the day, whether its watching vtubers, or touching grass.

Meanwhile any internet explorer user here can enjoy the Autumn festival with Serina instead. Yes this is live now :smugpipi:

Last edited:
Top Bottom