"No↘Do↗Bo↘To↗Ke↘"Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Murasaki Shion will be limiting some of her activities for a certain time

archive

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Two more weeks in the year

What else could possibly happen

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Netscaper

Early Adopter

archive

Did someone order an advent calendar of YABs and on the 31st get the FINAL one? What is going on? :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

archive

Non-machine TL, best as I can.

{Notice for partial suspension of activities for Murasaki Shion}

An announcement to our fans, whose daily support of our member Murasaki Shion we deeply appreciate. After discussions with Murasaki Shion herself, it has been decided that she will temporarily pause her streaming and Social Media activities.

For events and projects which have already been announced, we will confer with Shion as necessary and provide updates if and when appropriate. We ask that you please refrain from bothering the other Hololive members about this directly.

We apologize for any worries this may cause our fans, but we ask that you continue to support Murasaki Shion in the future.

This doesn't sound like a bonk or order from management to me. This sounds like Shion is sick, burned out, or otherwise has something going on again. So I wouldn't be counting any YAB's just yet.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

archive

So in not jap corpo bullshit language what does it mean? She is done streaming? The traduction says

We have held discussions with Sion Shisaki himself regarding his future activities,
We have decided to suspend our basic distribution activities and SNS for a while.

Last time i saw " for a while " it ended up with the graduation of vesper and magni just saying.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

archive

Werid they phrased as suspending activities when normally they'd just say going on hiatus 🤔

frz

>Trying to create an asylum inmate tier list because rat planted the idea in my head and now it won't go away
>Have to manually add names to everyone because you fuckers keep changing your pfps
>I HATE BEING AUTISTIC
Should have just use their current pfp and make a tier for "shiori/rat"
So in not jap corpo bullshit language what does it mean? She is done streaming? The traduction says
Last time i saw " for a while " it ended up with the graduation of vesper and magni just saying.
From her tweet and the announcement wording seems like she will not stream & whatever SNS is (twitter?), but may appear in collab and still do HoloFes. Whether or not she actually will time will tell. My rrat sense tingles that her manager found the doctor notice she threw away and that's why it reached management.
They used 休止, which is both hiatus and suspension, language barrier/google translate me thinks.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Rie's been playing Overwatch 2 for the past hour or so.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

This is why Machine TL's are dookie when it comes to Japanese. They all miss the underlying tone, that no, this isn't something management has decided or anything bad like that. This is something Shion wants/needs.

Werid they phrased as suspending activities when normally they'd just say going on hiatus 🤔

Well, 休止 (kyuushi) can also be interpreted as a "pause" or "rest" or even "hiatus."

PekoWick

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
>Trying to create an asylum inmate tier list because rat planted the idea in my head and now it won't go away
>Have to manually add names to everyone because you fuckers keep changing your pfps
>I HATE BEING AUTISTIC
don't forget to share your autism with the rest of the class when your done we need to slapfight over it like retarded seals.
1234d12d.png
what did I do!
Sayu debuted her new model officially complete with lore featuring Silhouetted Zaion being experimented on and a cameo from Yuni Ho and Kson

Also she said during the debut that going forward she's no longer talking about Zaion she's moving on

glad to see she kept the head gem thingy it's pretty unique.

And since no one else attempted a serious one here is the tier list thing. Two things to note:List is unordered so front of the pack and back are the same and only two of these tiers are "bad" and they are pretty obvious. You can be a horrifying Schizo and still be a cool person.

oh last thing. Not sure who the pippa posters are exactly so if I missed some assume they are all horrifying schizos.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
From her tweet and the announcement wording seems like she will not stream & whatever SNS is (twitter?), but may appear in collab and still do HoloFes. Whether or not she actually will time will tell. My rrat sense tingles that her manager found the doctor notice she threw away and that's why it reached management.

"SNS" = Social Networking Service. This is a popular abbreviation in many parts of Asia, not just Japan. In the West we would just say "Social Media."

I'm not sure how/why SNS caught on over there, but yeah.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Non-machine TL, best as I can.

{Notice for partial suspension of activities for Murasaki Shion}

An announcement to our fans, whose daily support of our member Murasaki Shion we deeply appreciate. After discussions with Murasaki Shion herself, it has been decided that she will temporarily pause her streaming and Social Media activities.

For events and projects which have already been announced, we will confer with Shion as necessary and provide updates if and when appropriate. We ask that you please refrain from bothering the other Hololive members about this directly.

We apologize for any worries this may cause our fans, but we ask that you continue to support Murasaki Shion in the future.

This doesn't sound like a bonk or order from management to me. This sounds like Shion is sick, burned out, or otherwise has something going on again. So I wouldn't be counting any YAB's just yet.
Shion tweet

This has been in the talk for a while within her community I believe, and since shion has been going on and off periodically even before this announcement was dropped she probably thinks this period is the right time to pull the entire plug temporarily now that she's done w/ her anniversary/bday stuff for the year.
Though I'm not that well-informed about her, a combination of health concerns or college stuff (if she's still in one) might be a possible reason as well

In Shion's tweet, she also says that she's working on other stuff that she had planned and possibly appearing from time to time so it's not a total silent hiatus like haachama

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

This woman is in desperate need of a child. No, I'm not volunteering, you sick fucks.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Miran doing a 47k endurance

Anon Cooking

Also new VOD and Short

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
@The Proctor if you ever need easy content for your stream, a tier list ranking forum members based on how likely they are to be the next @kestraline seems like a fun idea.

Hexa wants me to post more about her than I already do, so I will be certain not to disappoint! Her birthday is today and she will have a stream to commemorate, unarchived, when she spins it up in a few hours - it’ll be open VC for her and her friends, so it’s certainly not a stream to be missed!

Be sure to give her your well wishes, or watch one of the million vods people will archive of it afterward. As for me, I am sick and could pass out any moment, but if I have to ruin my health for Hexa, that’s just what I have to do!
I volunteer John for the first S slot on the tier, Proctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom