"Babygirl little meow meow skrunkly sexyman what is the difference anymore?"Machina X Flayon

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USS IOWA

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Awooger's soon to be oshi is not playing Eternal Return.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
its something I was wondering
among Indies, what is the reputation of the different corpos? Is there like a commonly agreed on tierlist?
Does it follow the bigger = better formula? Or do indies hear too many bad stories about Japanese company autism and shy away from appying to Holo or Niji
Being realistic...
Hololive = Sought after if you're extremely talented in singing or dancing/idol culture, especially if you're a woman
Nijisanji = If you like doing your thing knowing you have the backing of basically even if you're "bad" you'll still likely do better than if you were bad and an unknown indie.
Vshitshow = 100% nepotism.

The mid-sized or smaller corpos are usually your backup picks unless you're trying to join to collab with your oshi(s) eventually, but realistically, the only shit talkers or "ew JP company autism kek kek" people are non-vtubers and people who have 0 interest in ever applying or even doing research. So there's no "tierlist" perse, just a common ground of "unless you're a woman, don't bother trying to apply to Hololive." For example the only bigger while indie vtubers who transition into corp usually do so for the security and free "In" for certain things, e.g provided 3D models for shows or record deals (potentially.)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

No Name

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Negzana

Shondo will be having her official 3D debut on the 29th.

Edit: Looks like Shondo didn't mean to post that. I didn't archive it, but I got a screenshot.
Edit 2: She just fucked up :whatastory:

okay was about to post this good, don't need to get a clock for posting it.

Actually looking forward to this gonna watch

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Nijeria trying so hard to appeal to the chineses even when their own branch of vchubas in there sucked ass

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Hexa wants me to post more about her than I already do, so I will be certain not to disappoint! Her birthday is today and she will have a stream to commemorate, unarchived, when she spins it up in a few hours - it’ll be open VC for her and her friends, so it’s certainly not a stream to be missed!

Be sure to give her your well wishes, or watch one of the million vods people will archive of it afterward. As for me, I am sick and could pass out any moment, but if I have to ruin my health for Hexa, that’s just what I have to do!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Hot virgin destroyer sweater? Denied. *BONK*

Hot virgin destroyer sweater? Denied. *yubis are forfeited*

Adorable towl, keeping it weird dat moom face.jpg

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The Phase Awards was one of the most scuffed streams I've seen in recent memory, with several of the slides listing the wrong nominees, and several of the supplied clips being nonsensical picks that weren't related to category at all.

May God have mercy on whichever staff member put it together, because Tenma won't.
Let's see how Shiina reacted to winning "Most Creative" and "Most Productive"

:whatastory:
Have a third party rank him at the end.
RIP my nigga @Jambalaya

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I know there was a lot of other more important drama overshadowing it, but I feel like we moved on too quickly from Flayon being black. I mean my brain still can't process that shota 4kids dub voice coming out of that. I don't know if I will ever recover from this knowledge.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
You can like something for the plot and hate the specific fandom around it. Pandora Hearts and Project K are good examples of shows that perfectly stand on their own thanks to the writing, but have overwhelming fujo audience that isn't interested in anything but BL parts. Then you have Vanitas no Carte by the same author, where main characters are explicitly straight, engage in very much R18 activities with their love interests, show no signs of affection towards each other, yet the entirety of fandom are fucking fujos because the original artist likes drawing characters in generic BL style
fuck pandora hearts still hurts to think about There are so few batshit insane plots in anime and the only people aware of it just want to fuck/be fucked by the characters.
Hexa wants me to post more about her than I already do, so I will be certain not to disappoint! Her birthday is today and she will have a stream to commemorate, unarchived, when she spins it up in a few hours - it’ll be open VC for her and her friends, so it’s certainly not a stream to be missed!

Be sure to give her your well wishes, or watch one of the million vods people will archive of it afterward. As for me, I am sick and could pass out any moment, but if I have to ruin my health for Hexa, that’s just what I have to do!
dude stop getting groomed.

Heritor

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

smartestkidontheshortbus

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
For Muyu's Euro Truck Sim stream today, she decided to provide some art assets to help with viewer immersion.

The-Muu-Truck.png

I love this dork.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

I guess Gura has been busy with more important stuff...

Shorky's gonna tear the sock right off his foot

soap suds

Nijeria trying so hard to appeal to the chineses even when their own branch of vchubas in there sucked ass

Speaking of her Bilibili debut, Selen has such a strange relationship with her Chinese fanbase. She's envious of Enna and her popularity in China, she even told Enna that she wants more Chinese speaking fans, but never really expressed any urgency in streaming on Bilibili like Maria. She does have a big fanbase in China and Taiwan though. Hell, a lot of fans from Hong Kong love her because she speaks Cantonese. It's either she doesn't see their support or just wants more of them. I'm not sure why she wants to attract that audience, but it's something she's wanted for a while, so I guess good for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom