"AH YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE! DIE!"Otogibara Era

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

Runie's anime tier list stream is starting.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Morikos playing the insane Mario romhack

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
management, financial support at some corpos, management, exposure to a pre-existing audience, MANAGEMENT
its something I was wondering
among Indies, what is the reputation of the different corpos? Is there like a commonly agreed on tierlist?
Does it follow the bigger = better formula? Or do indies hear too many bad stories about Japanese company autism and shy away from appying to Holo or Niji

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
We get this Lumi tweet as an emote?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
There is a track record of people getting fired for "breaching contract" and the majority of cases it seems to be money-related. Taking money on the side through donos through personal accounts, or secret chats with the pay pigs (which can turn into basically softcore prostitution in some cases).
Makes you wonder if the scope of the scheme was bigger than what phase connect determined

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

midori

the green thing
Was just writing about this. might as well add the context here now. She stopped her activities earlier this month, hours after doing a lethal company collab with few people including Hexa(unless i misremember you can correct me on that one), which felt very odd. I did question whether something happened during the collab, although the ending of the stream didn't have anything that made me believe it so might be not. Still, very odd chain of events
E: Additionally, she did delete the tweets and retweets mentioning the collab after the hiatus announcement, which was the main reason I've suspected something happened during it. Other than that nothing was deleted back then
No rrats relating to our collab. The collab did super well, and we all had a ton of fun and remain in contact. Lorelai is one of my good friends, and we talk near daily!

Her graduation is unrelated to me at all, please support her as an indie because she's such a genuinely good streamer and person. :botanpat:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Runie's anime tier list stream is starting.

I can't agree with her putting AOT in Classic but I respect Baki being put in Brain Rot.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Runie hates fujos and Sebastian, but likes Black Butler....?

:loading:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

[HORRIBLE NEWS]

Methinks Musky Husky needs to look over his algorithm team of 9001 Bangladeshis handing out bans and warnings
[EDIT;] LET HER GO YOU AFRIKAANS SHITSTAIN

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

httn

Hag enthusiast

[HORRIBLE NEWS]

Methinks Musky Husky needs to look over his algorithm team of 9001 Bangladeshis handing out bans and warnings
Banned for less than an hour and she's already losing it from lack of attention.

Limkin

Runie hates fujos and Sebastian, but likes Black Butler....?
You can like something for the plot and hate the specific fandom around it. Pandora Hearts and Project K are good examples of shows that perfectly stand on their own thanks to the writing, but have overwhelming fujo audience that isn't interested in anything but BL parts. Then you have Vanitas no Carte by the same author, where main characters are explicitly straight, engage in very much R18 activities with their love interests, show no signs of affection towards each other, yet the entirety of fandom are fucking fujos because the original artist likes drawing characters in generic BL style

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

[HORRIBLE NEWS]

[EDIT;] LET HER GO YOU AFRIKAANS SHITSTAIN

Inshallah the blood of musk will be spilled for denying us the spider on twatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom