"'FalseEyeD said you have more Phase Connect members coming soon, is that zurue' FalseEyeD needs to suck my big fat... caulk! and leave me alone! OK? I kinda give you a lot of content on your fucking table and I'm not... I don't like you at all FalseEyeD, I fucking detsesst the living shit outta you, you fucking PEST of existence"Maemi Tenma

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

httn

Hag enthusiast
You think Idol would really fit "well regarded by everybody ever"?
As much as we like to shit on gods chosen corpo here, they are fairly well regarded within the indie & small corpo scene. However this is mainly down to them throwing money around on things like sponsored watchalongs and art/music commissions.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Idk about canadian law but NDAs vary in the states and their enforceability is usually determined by the content they're looking to restrict (actual trade secrets vs vocalizing sexual harassment or abuse). some states have time limits.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Can we just keep Promise and drop the rest of EN?
Starting to suspect that you are part of the LGBT twitter crowd that hate all of Holo except for the gay polygamous triangle surrounding KronFauMei

Bronze

You think Idol would really fit "well regarded by everybody ever"?
They were really well regarded tbh. People acted like their transparency PR move regarding cuts etc. is second coming of christ. They did shoot themselves with Riro Ron stuff recently though.
But let's be honest the only company thats well regarded by everybody is Hololive. Magni Vesper issue and kiara stuff is barely a dent in the amount of trust and goodwill they have managed to create over years

famous artist pipkun

phase connects a pretty good company and i refuse to believe otherwise without proper documentation.

frz

As much as we like to shit on gods chosen corpo here, they are fairly well regarded within the indie & small corpo scene. However this is mainly down to them throwing money around on things like sponsored watchalongs and art/music commissions.
I mean "everybody ever" and "a select group of people" are very different thing aint it. Even more so after the Rio Ron thing where they put her on blast and even get CdawgVA and pretty much the entire clueless normie audience/dramatubers against them.

But then again this is a woman we are quoting from so "everybody ever" can also mean "a select group of people" I guess:koronehappyl:

Edit: Just want to share this legendary clip about woman speak

Last edited:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
phase connects a pretty good company and i refuse to believe otherwise without proper documentation.
That's quite revealing, considering the source is that which strikes fear into the hearts of management.
pv86do.png

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

That's quite revealing, considering the source is that which strikes fear into the hearts of management.
pv86do.png
cant be bad if they send a polite dm to stop posting in the art tags instead of a legal C&D

Limkin

At least kyoresu largely took the advice everyone gave to Yuri and shut the fuck up. There was like one "haha funny joke" post in the past 3 weeks since "Totally would" tweet and radio silence otherwise

Bronze

They earned my trust. While I am open to additional context, I wont instantly delete that trust because of "no" as disappointing as it sounds.

And since that's not happening it seems maybe for the better, let's not continously loop around it when we can go to wemi's stream and laugh at her for nearly burning her house(again) instead :selenpointandlaugh:

famous artist pipkun

They earned my trust. While I am open to additional context, I wont instantly delete that trust because of "no" as disappointing as it sounds.

And since that's not happening it seems maybe for the better, let's not continously loop around it when we can go to wemi's stream and laugh at her for nearly burning her house(again) instead :selenpointandlaugh:

what, you dont trust vagueposting? in 2023?

Kalion

:)
she is either under an NDA or is one of the most retarded people in the entire industry who is wilfully and deliberately destroying herself for no reason.
Remember this is a woman who decided to suddenly shift her content focus to her mostly silently staring at Youtube videos and then made a public angry tweet telling people to watch someone else if they didn't appreciate her new direction.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Remember this is a woman who decided to suddenly shift her content focus to her mostly silently staring at Youtube videos and then made a public angry tweet telling people to watch someone else if they didn't appreciate her new direction.

And that's why I think there's still a chance. But yeah, still switched to the NDA carriage for now.

Short

God Damn the Sun
And that's why I think there's still a chance. But yeah, still switched to the NDA carriage for now.
Is either NDA or she did something so bad that could ruin her if it was made public, otherwise why would she be scared? And if she did something that bad why would so many still like her, including Pippa?
httpsghostarchive-orgarchiveao1hk-png.48262

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
. And the rest of the people seemed sad about the mention, but Tenma was like "Yea, who cares about that bitch. Fuck her".
I would be more worried if Tenma didn't react like that.

Bronze

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Captura de pantalla 2023-12-20 125615.png

Behold

Bubby

He does squeek noise when he turns

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Weaponized cringe tactics, courtesy of Biboo

x