"I think maybe... I should go freeze my eggs"Ember Amane

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
The whole Marina and now the whole Cyberlive cucked mod thing has made me realize how incestuous this whole Vtuber thing is. Seems like everyone that's in Vtubing knows everyone else in Vtubing. Either they have collabed, or are acquaintances of past lives or some shit. Shit's kinda weird but it makes sense now why such a large part of it also seems to be toxic as fuck. Its a big Highschool and the different cliques that sometimes overlap.
thats one of the reasons why I stick to Hololive and mostly HoloEN the most
They exist in a bubble compared to the whole Vtuber high school, they stand above all of the petty drama going on
The girls who manage to reach Hololive are rewarded with peace of mind and finally escaped all that petty bullshit
Sometimes I do wish HoloEN would do more external collabs, but them being as disconnected as they are is also a big positive imo

braindoko

random YT rec: a debut with 20 viewers

she's singing Loli requiem because of course
e: seems she was indie but is debuting as Wave 2 of "J3nzNet", a Malaysian Vtuber group

Last edited:

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

BEST GIRL Suzuna Nagihara is doing a watchalong of the birthday concert (paid tickets) that she did three days ago!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

People will read maros like this yet wonder why most talents permanently close them.

Negzana

thats one of the reasons why I stick to Hololive and mostly HoloEN the most
They exist in a bubble compared to the whole Vtuber high school, they stand above all of the petty drama going on
The girls who manage to reach Hololive are rewarded with peace of mind and finally escaped all that petty bullshit
Sometimes I do wish HoloEN would do more external collabs, but them being as disconnected as they are is also a big positive imo
I wonder how the girls are wrangled in Hololive to keep drama so low. The only time I remember drama between two talents was that Matsuri Haato drama in late 2021

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Airi's stream is over, and I wanted to share a moment from it. So, take a small break from the newest retardation that's popped up for one of the most wholesome things I've heard in a long time:

Auntie Chisaka made a short appearance in her stream near the beginning. After she was gone, chat jokingly asked if she was single. Airi informed everybody that Auntie Chisaka is not single. She went on to say that Mama Chisaka is technically single, but that chat had no chance. Mama Chisaka is loyal to one person and one person only. Sadly, that one person passed on years ago: Papa Chisaka.

Despite this, Airi shared that Mama Chisaka still continues to visit him several times a week. And every time she does, she brings him flowers. She buys different flowers and arranges them herself. Airi herself usually visits him every two weeks, mostly because the place closes for visitors before she gets off from work.

She later on recalled when Papa Chisaka was in the hospital/hospice. Airi had to take a break from school to take care of him while Mama Chisaka was working from 5 am to 8 pm. After she was done working, she would swap out with Airi to take care of him.

As Airi put it: She didn't abandon him no matter what. I think that's very amazing.

And to sum it all up, also as Airi put it: Being that loyal to somebody...I think that's actual goals.

Bros, this hit me so hard when she was talking about it. Papa Chisaka was a lucky man to have Mama Chisaka and Airi there for him and that they still visit him as much as they do. I'm sure he was a good man too. I really wish the best for Airi and her family.
:yagoocry:

Timestamp:

I get whiplash from this story and then, across the street, remembering Tenma's mom situation.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

FUWAMOCO fan book. That's great.

Now that you get our answer I want to actually hear about the situation in China @Gaotye(bilibili DD)
No problem. I'll write one for you right now

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
what in the ever living fuck REMI

Stunned But Dumb

what in the ever living fuck REMI

df0.jpg

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
so when lean purin debuted dizzy lost to the eggs and now apparently meemaw lost to the eggs

as funny as it is shes going to get cherished by these two

braindoko

It wasn't a joke? For context they were discussed here before, because the account and the talents have pretty weird names. E: I don't see any channels, but I'm curious about where this is going

99% sure this is a high effort shitpost rather than a low effort honest endeavor. Hits the same vibes as Nyan~ Neko Sugar Girls or Large Bagel.
Also Nyanners (who allegedly had a hand in Large Bagel, coincidentally) watched the trailer on stream, with chat shitting on it and they retweeted it.
We need more silly content that pokes fun at vtubing, so I'm going to watch the whole debut thing if it happens.

Some rigger died. Update: 41%?

Translation stolen from reddit
It is with deep sorrow that we announce the passing of our friend and collaborator Ioba N'nyarr. Iona was a great partner in our agency, not only for her tremendous talent and ability as a Rigger, but also for her unbreakable spirit and her desire to continue working and creating. Her departure leaves an irreplaceable void in our hearts and in our team.

Iona was more than a partner for us, she was a friend and a source of inspiration. She still had a lot to show, her brilliance was taken from us before her time, but she will always remain in our hearts and it was a privilege to work with her.

At this time, our thoughts are with her family, to whom we offer our deepest condolences. Out of respect for her privacy and in accordance with her family's wishes, we will not divulge further on the circumstances of her passing.

As a community, we join together to remember and honor her memory. Her legacy will live on through his work, in the countless models to whom he gave the spark of life and in all the lives she touched with her incredible spirit.

We ask everyone to please respect the privacy of Iona's family and loved ones during this time of mourning.

With love and respect, E-On Studio

This is Iona's last stream. No need to summon Sandy for this one

MagicHammer

I took a look at their remaining talents and most if not all are under 3k subs on YT. It looks like they've taken on several new members who exclusively "stream" through the REALITY app. (IDK what that even is.)
Graphic design and overall posts from the Company twitter (@ bondliver_en) look even more atrocious and unprofessional.
They're looking for "pre-established" Vtubers now from the looks of it too.
This agency is shady as fuck, stay well away.

Panko Enjoyer

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Jelly's TD stream

Super Meche playing Shinning Force 3

Limkin

As weird as that maro is, at least collarbone fetish isn't anywhere near as degenerate as feet or armpits

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Being mean to a vtuber just for the sake of being mean is not cool bro. At least tell us why she's not important to you so she can improve and do better.
Who's being mean to a vtuber on this forum? The only vtuber that actually comes on the forum is Hexa.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Kotoka's VCR GTA.

Reimu joined Arusan's Pizza family.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Who's being mean to a vtuber on this forum? The only vtuber that actually comes on the forum is Hexa.
Come on man. Everybody knows superduper is Rie. :ironmousekek:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom