"They just kept throwing into my mouth, and none of them entered!"Mika Melatika

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Airi's stream is over, and I wanted to share a moment from it. So, take a small break from the newest retardation that's popped up for one of the most wholesome things I've heard in a long time:

Auntie Chisaka made a short appearance in her stream near the beginning. After she was gone, chat jokingly asked if she was single. Airi informed everybody that Auntie Chisaka is not single. She went on to say that Mama Chisaka is technically single, but that chat had no chance. Mama Chisaka is loyal to one person and one person only. Sadly, that one person passed on years ago: Papa Chisaka.

Despite this, Airi shared that Mama Chisaka still continues to visit him several times a week. And every time she does, she brings him flowers. She buys different flowers and arranges them herself. Airi herself usually visits him every two weeks, mostly because the place closes for visitors before she gets off from work.

She later on recalled when Papa Chisaka was in the hospital/hospice. Airi had to take a break from school to take care of him while Mama Chisaka was working from 5 am to 8 pm. After she was done working, she would swap out with Airi to take care of him.

As Airi put it: She didn't abandon him no matter what. I think that's very amazing.

And to sum it all up, also as Airi put it: Being that loyal to somebody...I think that's actual goals.

Bros, this hit me so hard when she was talking about it. Papa Chisaka was a lucky man to have Mama Chisaka and Airi there for him and that they still visit him as much as they do. I'm sure he was a good man too. I really wish the best for Airi and her family.
:yagoocry:

Timestamp:

Allow me to schizo post for a moment
I NEED TO MARRY THIS WOMAN I CAN'T LIVE KNOWING SOMEONE LIKE HER COULD END UP ALONE ONE DAY AND IS NOT FAIR FOR HER!!!:urtearingmeapart:

With that out of the way I think her company must've paid for her education in someway if Airi left school to take care of her dad. Taking care of someone in that capacity take up a lot of time and them sticking through all the way, not many people can or are willing to do it. Papa chisaka was a very lucky man, I know a dude who got dumped after like 20 years of marriage after he fucked his back from construction work, bitches ain't loyal.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Imagine thinking that your LATAM ass would ever be allowed by a korean and her family.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Sansin live right now. She seems interesting.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

braindoko

Being mean to a vtuber just for the sake of being mean is not cool bro. At least tell us why she's not important to you so she can improve and do better.
We told you before Rie, picking up buff stream ideas only to drop them soon after is a good way to make people lose interest. Maybe try to do gunpla and language learning streams again?
Well most of these small JP corpos dont have foreigners so that answers your question
BRAVE Group and all of their branchs would love these because they have the money and are able to maintain a lot of projects
Speaking of Brave Group, soon after the Christmas 3D debut the new Petalight girls already have access to their 3D models without seasonal clothes covering them
Here's Pomu's sister Mariya playing that FOTM horror game with her model on top, it gives an almost VR effect

2nXuaIFi_o.png

She announced a proper 3D debut later on

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
(I love Kronii and her mucho sexo model.)

Kiara does the tunnel in a little over 3 hours.

Reminder that this is tonight at 9pm Eastern.

Also reminder that Botan and Watame did a baking handcam. It's probably the cutest thing you'll see all day. Lots of hag laughs were had.

GBtgMlZasAAL1Po

Art break:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
so when lean purin debuted dizzy lost to the eggs and now apparently meemaw lost to the eggs

as funny as it is shes going to get cherished by these two

I was not watching the watchalong, now i understand the Pregnancy connect comments on twitter

Bronze

Brit ghost is finding if she has a personality

Wemi's playing MGS3. If you are a hardcore fan you'll most likely die inside considering Wemi :smugpipi:

Taring hu's playing DBD with Luca

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
It wasn't a joke? For context they were discussed here before, because the account and the talents have pretty weird names. E: I don't see any channels, but I'm curious about where this is going

What in the everloving fuck are those tits?!

It's like she's trying smuggle some Honeybaked Hams out through her kimono!

They're like flapjacks stapled to a board if they were made in a wok!

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Cute MAD

More Lap with her Gang in GTA

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Lando weighs in on the twitch fiasco
Haven't watched so no idea if he talks about the bitch of the hour

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
so since its the season of giving and because i saw it on my feed i might as well give something for the inmates

theres a new variant of a virgin killer sweater and its been making rounds on my feed so fuck it

yeah thats all for now boys i still havent found the others anyways happy holidays or hanukkha or whatnot

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Now that you get our answer I want to actually hear about the situation in China @Gaotye(bilibili DD)

Last I heard A-soul was paying its talents 0.5%~1% of merches/donations/sponsorships + alledgedly 20hour workdays +rundown dormitory and you brought up a fun stat like "turnover requirement". Would love to have a look into the chinese side of black companies.

Has the situation improved or has it gotten worse over there.
:inahungryl:
What I want to describe next is the general situation of VTBS in China, and I try to describe their relationship in simple sentences. The Asoul you mentioned earlier is not in this case。Asoul is actually quite well paid, as they have a higher base salary and fewer working days, no turnover requirements, and can have work experience in large enterprises. I suspect you got the wrong information

Although the Bilibili guilds have a set of hard data requirements, it also determines the base salary and performance that VTBS can receive.
It even makes VTB more like a real job, but it's also a source of disgust and erosion.

Since these guilds are not independent, They're more like the outsourcing company for bilibili's livestreaming business, where they earn money through sales rebates on live streaming platforms.The higher their turnover, the better the preferential policies they get, and if their income does not meet the requirements, they will lose the exposure support of the platform.

VTBs are more of a workforce to them than a goal or partner in building a content brand. They will be strict about the duration of the streaming and the number of workdays, At the same time, they will pay very little operating costs because their purpose is only to make money.
(Due to bilibili's lax management of guilds, these guilds can earn considerable commissions through platform loopholes, and have almost no cost:unsure:
They have almost no restrictions on their actors, as long as they can meet the turnover requirements, even if they use very nasty methods, such as begging, hype, pretending to be pathetic, private contact, and even fraud, they can get higher returns.Many guilds will even support them in doing so.

Therefore, it is difficult for independent projects to make additional profits by selling VTB Goods on other platforms, because turnover is tied to exposure in bilibili. Once they lose with those guilds in Bilibili, they will be restricted from exposure, and they will lose more opportunities. All bilibili cares about is money

To make matters worse, Bilibili has partnered with more than 4,000 guilds because their management model is very simple and easy to replicate.
As of December, more than 900 unions were still in operation. On average, there are 300-400 VTBS streams per hour, and there are very few independent projects left to produce original content

As a result, these large guilds absorb most of the industry's exposure while consistently failing to produce satisfying quality content due to a lack of expertise. Low-quality, boring content is everywhere. Eventually, Bilibili's reputation ran into serious trouble, resulting in a significant drop in viewership.

Compared with last year, The number of viewers watching live has dropped by 2/3, and daily revenues are down by 4/5, and are still falling

In short, bilibili did realize the prosperity of cnVTB to a certain extent, allowing many people to have the opportunity to understand VTB or become VTB, and even make money from VTB. However, due to their carelessness in management and eagerness for quick success, Bilibili lost all opportunities before the crisis, resulting in a complete collapse of people's trust in VTB

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
They have almost no restrictions on their actors, as long as they can meet the turnover requirements, even if they use very nasty methods, such as begging, hype, pretending to be pathetic, private contact, and even fraud, they can get higher returns.Many guilds will even support them in doing so.
Ah yes we call that the DSP manouver

httn

Hag enthusiast

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The Asylum's second favorite commie (after RoachHag ofc) has dropped her ukie sperging for palestine ones but she doesnt seem to be baited into arguments like before

But her disdain over vtubing is still there and kinda funny

She also calls choosing to be a vtuber a "traumatic experience"

Last edited:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
VTBs are more of a workforce to them than a goal or partner in building a content brand. They will be strict about the duration of the streaming and the number of workdays, At the same time, they will pay very little operating costs because their purpose is only to make money.
Thank you for the post, a very interesting read. This part in particular sounds horrifying, but makes me morbidly curious as to what a no-holds-barred vtuber hellscape looks like.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom