"No more moldy cheese. No more moldy milk. No more expired medicine. No more moldy here. No more moldy gravy. Nothing in my fridge is moldy nowww. Except that corpse!"Shiori Novella

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
It looks like Globie is stealing adapting the idea of Phase Weekly and doing a show hosted by Miel the French bear covering things the streamers have been doing over the past week. I think that's a great idea.

Wait, they debuted with seven members, they're doing a weekly recap show, AND they have a member named Pippa?

I originally thought it truly was coincidence they named a vtuber Pippa, as even as popular as the pink bunny is it's easy to just be oblivious to things, but it's really looking like they're just trying to follow Phase's example as much as possible.

...which isn't a bad idea, as they're the most stable and successful small company in the vtuber scene, but god damn.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Wait, they debuted with seven members, they're doing a weekly recap show, AND they have a member named Pippa?

I originally thought it truly was coincidence they named a vtuber Pippa, as even as popular as the pink bunny is it's easy to just be oblivious to things, but it's really looking like they're just trying to follow Phase's example as much as possible.

...which isn't a bad idea, as they're the most stable and successful small company in the vtuber scene, but god damn.
When do they get around to looting the burning wreckage of other vtuber companies?

Panko Enjoyer

Hylo was doomposting earlier and I would assume it had to do with numbers. The Mythos girls had huge debuts as far as small-group Vtubers go. But the numbers seem to have dropped drastically. I don't really care enough about the old Cyberlive bullshit except when she kept bitching and bringing shit up which my reply back then was that she should stop bitchin' and moaning about Lumi and she should focus on herself.
View attachment 60165

Why are their numbers down so much?
1. The marketing campaign was not optimal. They should've delayed their debut and just released the Charlie teaser. Their teaser was hyped by everyone because they had Moistyboy on it and everyone lost their collective shit over it. They should've held on and blueballed everyone but they blew their load too fast. Every "drama" channel commented on them, most did watch along, and hell even the other non-vtuber channels that can be considered orbiters were hyped around them.

2. Twitch FUCKING SUCKS. Stop playing into the stupid "discoverability" shit that gets parroted around by random 2-views. But YouTube is a problem because if you dont have a channel that's alive or that has any sort of content, starting from 0 is horrible. They should've posted content to YouTube a month prior to debut to boost their channels. Pretty sure Zeus and Hades can sing really well. Post some legit song covers (with the obscured models and other shit) or maybe some other shorts including maybe lore dumps and other crap to hype the brand. All of the freaky shit the Greek gods would do would even make decent short content. Go a bit into the whole Greek lore thing.

3. Not collab as much early on. There is a reason why Hololive didn't let the talents collab with other people/waves at least until a month had passed. They want the girls to grow their own audience. These girls straight out of the gate jumped into about 3 different collabs with a bunch of other well-known vtubers.

4. Try not to overlap schedules as much. Another thing Hololive and Nijisanji tend to do is to spread their talents out so that they can raid into each other once one finishes and the other starts. A small 1-1.5-hour slot would greatly benefit them but from what I checked one has been streaming for about 3 hours the other for 1.5 and the other for 15 minutes. Sure it's somewhat layered but there is still a big overlap. It's important you don't cannibalize yourself.

5. Plan out the stream content. Hades was doing "react" content of sorts playing one of those Youtube quiz videos "can you identify this cartoon opening" and they play like 2 seconds of the song. Zeus was doing a zatsudan (not sure if she did something else different at the start) and Poseidon was reacting to some other youtube video. They remind me a bit of Lia. Lia would get low 100 CCV because she would play random games like Genshin and other shit. She started inclining hard once she focused her streams around more crazy and wild topics she would do "deep dives" on. There are a ton of Vtubers playing [insert game here] or [react to youtube video here].

Hell, there is one Vtuber I constantly see on Youtube that keeps popping up and all she does is react to different shit. All of her videos seem to get 15-20k views and they are all over 15 minutes long (the girl is probably making over $1500 on ad revenue)

If they keep doing what they are doing I feel like their growth will be fairly slow. That said they should try to incentivize people to clip their streams (even if Twitch clips are dogshit) and they could later upload the funnier ones to YouTube so that they can grow on both platforms. Twitch is super saturated and depending on their vast number of friends to possibly raid them won't do much. They should also consider simulcasting to pull viewers from both sites or at least get enough watch hours on YouTube so that they can monetize their channel as soon as possible. I understand that all of this requires way more time and effort. Its also possible that they work or have other responsibilities that cut into their "free" time so it might be harder to plan shit out but honestly I feel like it's the only way they can at least stand out from the sea of other Vtubers.

Edit: Now that Hades is gone, both of Zeus and Poseidon's numbers went up. This somehow supports my claim that they are cannibalizing each other's views.
View attachment 60170

Disclaimer im just a random femboy on a message board that spends too much time watching chuubas and looking for autistic shit. This is all theoretical (but im sure there is more thought put into that written wall of text than any marketing campaign they had past get moist to voice the teaser)

I honestly can't understand what they're thinking.
All their momentum got killed in record speed. Maybe if they had some cool "gen" collab things planned, it might have been better.
Just seems like nothing was thought out at all. Are they really dumb enough to overlap each other during debut week? Meanwhile Advent had 1-2 hour delay on each other so they could stagger it out and raid into each other. Best part was /vt/ raging about Shiori "respect my collab choices" getting a huge CCV because of the raid train. And the point about "discoveribility on twitch" is such a meme. Like the only way you're discovered is if you're currently streaming. All you're getting if you are currently streaming is maybe a recommendation, which is worse than youtube because you don't have to be live for youtube to do that. You're not going to be discovered through categories if you're not the top 8 in a category. And it gets even worse because they're doing zatsus in the "just chatting" category, the biggest one on twitch.

Last edited:

Atlas

what a shock cr1tik4l fan doesnt watch vtubers, who could have seen it coming. Maybe they should try it again with Asmongold or HasanAbi
Don't you dare bring that fucking evil on us.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Airi's stream is over, and I wanted to share a moment from it. So, take a small break from the newest retardation that's popped up for one of the most wholesome things I've heard in a long time:

Auntie Chisaka made a short appearance in her stream near the beginning. After she was gone, chat jokingly asked if she was single. Airi informed everybody that Auntie Chisaka is not single. She went on to say that Mama Chisaka is technically single, but that chat had no chance. Mama Chisaka is loyal to one person and one person only. Sadly, that one person passed on years ago: Papa Chisaka.

Despite this, Airi shared that Mama Chisaka still continues to visit him several times a week. And every time she does, she brings him flowers. She buys different flowers and arranges them herself. Airi herself usually visits him every two weeks, mostly because the place closes for visitors before she gets off from work.

She later on recalled when Papa Chisaka was in the hospital/hospice. Airi had to take a break from school to take care of him while Mama Chisaka was working from 5 am to 8 pm. After she was done working, she would swap out with Airi to take care of him.

As Airi put it: She didn't abandon him no matter what. I think that's very amazing.

And to sum it all up, also as Airi put it: Being that loyal to somebody...I think that's actual goals.

Bros, this hit me so hard when she was talking about it. Papa Chisaka was a lucky man to have Mama Chisaka and Airi there for him and that they still visit him as much as they do. I'm sure he was a good man too. I really wish the best for Airi and her family.
:yagoocry:

Timestamp:

:pikameefuck:
I swear to god, Airi had better end up with a Husband she loves to death and as many kids as she wants to pop out. This woman is a saint who deserves the fucking world.

The Asylum's national anthem:

I disagree

> Precordial catch syndrome (Texidor's Twinge) is a non-serious condition in which there are sharp stabbing pains in the chest. It is a common, but underrecognized cause of benign chest pain in children and adolescents. The pathophysiology of the syndrome is unknown.
Oh fuck, I have this. I'll occasionally get a sharp pain in my chest that won't disappear til I breath in fully. Like, really slow deep breath. At which point it's 100% gone. I have no fucking clue what causes it, but It fucking SUCKS.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Oh fuck, I have this. I'll occasionally get a sharp pain in my chest that won't disappear til I breath in fully. Like, really slow deep breath. At which point it's 100% gone. I have no fucking clue what causes it, but It fucking SUCKS.
same, I get the feeling someone is trying to rip out my ribcage, just hold your breath for like 5 to 10 seconds, then breathe in little by little until you hit your lung capacity.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
is that she is 17 and her parents are forcing her to get a job to pay for shit around the house
What the hell kind of parents. If you have a child, be kind enough to give them at least a minimal education and a real profession. Why have a child at all, to force them to plow through unskilled labor when they are still underage.:gunpeko:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

I :hope: this will be available online. I think he said it will be on Melonbooks, which is partnered with Buyee in some way or another? I've never had to use a proxy service before, but I'll be looking for it.
Edit: Yeah, I did remember seeing this.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Bronze

Because you have committed the heinous sin of not having Beryl in Gen 3 I am creating a rival vtuber company and my talents will be allowed to talk about internet drama!
Hold your horse, she might still be in phase. You can create your black company after seeing if she'll appear in 2024 or not.

This pippa can actually speak english so they aren't copying as best as they can :smugpipi:
Starting with 7 members, 3 of them male is a risky move, especially since they already held auditions for 2nd gen. Calm down Brave, no one is focusing on EU other than you. Edit: they do actually start to focus. Shame i needed a reminder for that.

Doesn't look like they have any intention to slow down though.

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
You know what? After watching the Phase Euphoria debuts I've changed my mind again.
Fuck you Fishman!
Because you have committed the heinous sin of not having Beryl in Gen 3 I am creating a rival vtuber company and my talents will be allowed to talk about internet drama!
Introducing I-BS
I've already got 6 characters planned for my first gen: Light & Shadow

Light:
Introducing the trickster storm goddess with a heart of gold and the voice of a weatherwoman,
Mitikara Jima
oshi mark:⚡⚡

Our head archiver and cute dog girl with a predilection for kiwi pizza,
Zasshu Nuru
oshi mark:🐶🥝

And the highpriestess of a futurstic technotheocratic state known only as The Temple,
Yogensha Terria
oshi mark:⚔️⚖️

Shadow:
Head law woman and scribe of the evil empire of Akkadia,
Baldu Nikita
oshi mark: 👃🍺

The orc girl leader of the royal guard,
Guntra Rafeeta
oshi mark:🐷🌽

And finally the evil empress herself kneel before the smug chuckles of
Kaweena Sarjeena
oshi mark: 🌙🦗

I expect your applications by the end of the week!
Only true and honest women need apply!

Alright on a less schizo note Trexie is streaming both the finale of the point and click Indiana Jones game and Boltgun right now:

Also I watched Dizzy date stream and instantly fell in love with Nina's voice so have some of her singing:

My first impression was "What the hell is this beatnik bullshit?" but as I continued listening her singing is really beautiful throughout the song and really elevates it. I just wish this song showcased more power and range rather than just having her talk along with the music.

I-BS? Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

Also,

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Makoh Lisa and Usuwa Suu (Reverberation) streaming at 8PM JST.

Afterwards they will release individual covers of the same song. Suu's at 9.45PM JST.

Lisa's at 10PM JST.

UniVirtual's Momotsuki Hagu releasing her cover of Kanaria's Yoidore Shirazu at 9PM JST.

She recently got to 10k subs milestone.

If she's using emulator, then combined with the streaming stuff she run at the same time, then it's kinda expected to see the game chugging badly. I mean, I play it on emulator with this laptop and I had to close everything to let the RAM handle the emulator alone and it still lags bad.

But if it works for her, I guess she can handle it no problem.
I think she adjusted something as the gameplay post tutorial is better. An interesting stream though.
-refers to every student with their family names and added -san to everyone.
-initially she had her eyes on Hoshino, got her while rerolling (3 SSR in 10 reroll which she eventually kept) then got Neru. Immediately got angry at chat for not telling her about Neru, asked her height (146cm) and went into a passionate speech denying she's a lolicon and saying that liking girls shorter than 150cm doesn't make her a lolicon. There were other passionate speeches during the stream as well (commenting on Tsubaki's and Hoshino's outfit, asking Kotori to explain her outfit following her introductory speech)
-talked a bit about Ilya in F/SN and called her loli oneesan when pulling Suzumi.
-obligatory streamer shock at seeing Eimi, covered her "banner" with her own L2D.
Will be looking forward to future streams especially getting to Eden Treaty since she's a yurifag.

From the VCR GTA, Ririka got charmed by Hinaano.

Also Aruran's pizzeria love triangle starring Ao, Ririka, and Neoporte's Konkon Aria.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
What the hell kind of parents. If you have a child, be kind enough to give them at least a minimal education and a real profession. Why have a child at all, to force them to plow through unskilled labor when they are still underage.:gunpeko:

Children are really just free servants you can create without having to muck around with those messy laws over human ownership, and they can't complain about the workload because they depend on you to live. What, you telling me a child is going to "emancipate" themselves? :smugselen: Please, as if that's an option.

... :shiinastare: Wait what do you mean it is!?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Grabbed from a vt bait thread*; this incestuous nudist girl sure does love vermintide:
image.png

*why do my browsers sometimes remember the search tag for /HiRyS/ and send me there automatically, but sometimes it sends me back to the catalog and makes me type in 'hirys' manually. I often regret having to see the first few results of the catalog.
Edit: Add retarded to the list of adjectives (I actually checked to make sure this one was real because I could easily imagine it being faked):
image.png

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Hold your horse, she might still be in phase. You can create your black company after seeing if she'll appear in 2024 or not.

This pippa can actually speak english so they aren't copying as best as they can :smugpipi:
Starting with 7 members, 3 of them male is a risky move, especially since they already held auditions for 2nd gen. Calm down Brave, no one is focusing on EU other than you.

Doesn't look like they have any intention to slow down though.

Oh no, agencies are looking at the Eurozone. EIEN project Gen2 has two Eurotubers. V&U’s latest gen, hell-o-land is also mostly Euro-Chuubas.

Panko Enjoyer

So true, Wemi.
She shouldn't be surprised anymore. In over a year at phase, she's probably seen dozens of things far worse. Xmas is around the corner though and we might see some super degen shit pop up as a "present".

Top Bottom