"I'm not a man, am I allowed to fart on a man's balls?"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

Oh no, agencies are looking at the Eurozone. EIEN project Gen2 has two Eurotubers. V&U’s latest gen, hell-o-land is also mostly Euro-Chuubas.
How did i forget that? And i watch them too:guradumbl:I hope they at least dont debut gen 2 too early and cripple the growth of everyone

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
same, I get the feeling someone is trying to rip out my ribcage, just hold your breath for like 5 to 10 seconds, then breathe in little by little until you hit your lung capacity.
weight issue:BijouBijou:
(used to be a problem for me, doesn’t happen much anymore.)

No Name

Why have a child at all, to force them to plow through unskilled labor when they are still underage.
Isn't that the dream though? :shubaIapprob:

bothyourhouses

I wonder what Randon's stance on rickshaws are regarding pedal vehicles. 🤔
ACP allows any kind of cycle as long as it's propelled solely by human effort, and tandems have a long and glorious tradition in randonneuring.

Peachmoon

The Assman
Am I doing something wrong or right as a vtuber when I see BondEN trying to poach me in my business email? :depressedtako:
(Fair warning: Do NOT accept anything from this company, they are currently desperate for new hires.)

1702981899142.png

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Am I doing something wrong or right as a vtuber when I see BondEN trying to poach me in my business email? :depressedtako:
(Fair warning: Do NOT accept anything from this company, they are currently desperate for new hires.)

View attachment 60191
Kinda surprising they're still trying to slither themselves in despite what happened last year, has the remaining talent left already or is it another desperate attempt to mend their reputation back?

Simp

Ina found out how to pace herself this year. Kiara is dealing. Finally getting her album and 3D live out the door were huge stress reliefs for her. Calli is hard to gauge. She has her frustrations with her UMJ deal and clearly has a form of imposter syndrome going on, but seems ok otherwise? Gura seems fine to coast. The one I am worried about is Ame. Hopefully, things go okay with her and her family life...
Well Ame did a little video for the advent calendar at least:

Now only waiting for Gura

Peachmoon

The Assman
Kinda surprising they're still trying to slither themselves in despite what happened last year, has the remaining talent left already or is it another desperate attempt to mend their reputation back?
I took a look at their remaining talents and most if not all are under 3k subs on YT. It looks like they've taken on several new members who exclusively "stream" through the REALITY app. (IDK what that even is.)
Graphic design and overall posts from the Company twitter (@ bondliver_en) look even more atrocious and unprofessional.
They're looking for "pre-established" Vtubers now from the looks of it too.

Limkin

Vtubers should obviously all do autistic 20 hours long streams of games that you can play infinitely, to be "discovered" on Twitch and make entirety of your chat collectively mald, because they require at least somewhat good degree of basic knowledge, and an average vtuber with streamer debuff is as airheaded as it gets. Factorio is a good example. They all should play it. It's a fun game. Stockholm syndrome/10

frz

Now that you get our answer I want to actually hear about the situation in China @Gaotye(bilibili DD)

Last I heard A-soul was paying its talents 0.5%~1% of merches/donations/sponsorships + alledgedly 20hour workdays +rundown dormitory and you brought up a fun stat like "turnover requirement". Would love to have a look into the chinese side of black companies.

Has the situation improved or has it gotten worse over there.
:inahungryl:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
OMFG, could you imagine if THAT was why Randon was fucking crazy in Japan? The lone fucking tall black guy in a sea of tiny Japanese people? :ironmousekek:
Hey, that has happened before. If anyone remembers Azrael's I'm a Japanese School Teacher! blog.

Of course, Azrael ended up making good on Abe's dream, lives in Kyoto and now has two daughters with his Japanese waifu. I'm pretty sure Randon's too socially retarded for that.

Bronze

It wasn't a joke? For context they were discussed here before, because the account and the talents have pretty weird names. E: I don't see any channels, but I'm curious about where this is going

Last edited:

frz

It wasn't a joke? For context they were discussed here before, because the account and the talents have pretty weird names. E: I don't see any channels, but I'm curious about where this is going

Imagine if they actually debut and have more viewer than Mythos, the meltdown would be great :iryswooo:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Koyori's guest for this month is Nekomiya Hinata.

Thank Debi for letting her have a non-niji guest after months.

Ririka and Ao in VCR GTA, Monogatari style.

At midnight JST, Vesperbell's Yomi will be singing together with HACHI in the latter's Midnight Station.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Onolumi playing La-Mulana, she is still a little sick and her deeper voice is :shiinastare:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Some rigger died. Update: 41%?

Translation stolen from reddit
It is with deep sorrow that we announce the passing of our friend and collaborator Ioba N'nyarr. Iona was a great partner in our agency, not only for her tremendous talent and ability as a Rigger, but also for her unbreakable spirit and her desire to continue working and creating. Her departure leaves an irreplaceable void in our hearts and in our team.

Iona was more than a partner for us, she was a friend and a source of inspiration. She still had a lot to show, her brilliance was taken from us before her time, but she will always remain in our hearts and it was a privilege to work with her.

At this time, our thoughts are with her family, to whom we offer our deepest condolences. Out of respect for her privacy and in accordance with her family's wishes, we will not divulge further on the circumstances of her passing.

As a community, we join together to remember and honor her memory. Her legacy will live on through his work, in the countless models to whom he gave the spark of life and in all the lives she touched with her incredible spirit.

We ask everyone to please respect the privacy of Iona's family and loved ones during this time of mourning.

With love and respect, E-On Studio

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Cvnka adding clarifications to her stream earlier going through the accusations that got posted by a butthurt league player

Archive

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

>the fat titted cow is the one named Hyucao

If these fuckers actually debut and she says her name is pronounced Hyoocow I'm going to fucking lose it. Then again, their gyaru nigress 'lewd zebra' is named Gonnorhea so we'll see if they're legit o

Actually I just watched their intro trailer. 2/7 of them actually have non-shit mics, the rest are totally fucking drowned out by the music overtaking their xbox live quality recording and "Immanuel" is just... a dude? Like I think the joke is that the guy is pngtubing with himself? This has to be a shitpost if it's going anywhere. I actually hope it does because it's so fucking dumb and their character personalities are so cringe it might be funny if they can really lean into it.

Imagine if they actually debut and have more viewer than Mythos, the meltdown would be great :iryswooo:

While that would be fucking hilarious, the ccv of a single mythos stream is greater than their collected unique followers across all 6 of the talent accounts given how many of them consist of the same people, not even counting the other talent accounts and/or if any of them are the PL/RM of the talents.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Kuroa is back with Street fighter 6. Again as Zangief, her english is quite good I am now realizing, but don't go speaking english in her chat like a weirdo. Be cool

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
While that would be fucking hilarious, the ccv of a single mythos stream is greater than their collected unique followers across all 6 of the talent accounts given how many of them consist of the same people, not even counting the other talent accounts and/or if any of them are the PL/RM of the talents.
Yeah, I'm willing to bet more people have seen the main account posts in this thread than directly on Twitter, nevermind the individual accounts with their sub-50 follow counts.

Also kind of weird they only have 4 of 5 in their promo art. Even presuming Immanuel is a joke, the other 5 all have active accounts.

Top Bottom