"May the best KFC eater win"Reimu Endou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"AN AUTISTIC CHRISTMAS"
-
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
VIRTUAL
ASYLUM ADVENT CALENDAR

Day 18:
"No True Scotsman"
"Sometimes those you think you knew turn out to be totally different people

...and sometimes they turn out to be complete fucking schizophrenics, the whole "asylum" thing wasn't a joke guys..."
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Starring:
Kestranny MacClery (The Hot Mess of Loch Ness)

Last edited:

chihirogumi

Reading about the latest penis explosion has been very entertaining. This dude's been hiding among us as a regular poster and we were none the wiser. We truly post in an Asylum.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin if you are here I totally did not make a tumblr just so I can follow you

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Tubedude

PDF archive: https://files.catbox.moe/2hxom9.pdf (couldn't attach it due to current attachment file size limits.) Archive sites don't really work well for Google Docs - the PDF route is the best if you don't need that third/outside party aspect of it.

As for its actual contents, I haven't read it since I don't know anyone involved and none of the further discussion about it has convinced me I should care, but let me know if I should have a look, I guess.
I'd say to take a look at it and see if you have the patience to make heads or tails of it. If the doc has any amount of validity there might be a sick fuck whose accusation doc is a fucking mess to trudge through, and could use a good break down of relevant details on. But it could just be twitter mob doing twitter mob things and being red string conspiracy board'ing a cancel doc.

Just an observation correct me if I’m wrong or have the wrong opinion about it but: Harassing was “okay” when it was the troon fab 4 sending their army after Pikamee and hogwarts streamers but all of a sudden its “WOW HOW DARE YOU” when the ‘I like girls’ guy gets it? I mean I know most of us said the same shit like “fucking stop” when pika was being targeted but it just seems that the over arcing narrative changed and all of a sudden “oh no harassing bad!!” Thanks for coming to my ted talk
Nononono, you don't understand, you see, they never 'harassed' anyone for buying or playing the game, they just 'gently told them that they were disappointed'. Curse TERFvale and her crocodile tears and story of lies, they never would go after someone's family. Boohoo, boohoo, the chuds are harassing them now just because they said they were disappointed, poor oppressed rainbow brigade, they never did anything wrong. /s

The above is probably what a decent amount of them quite literally think. They somehow believe that a popular series that has an original creator that doesn't march in full lockstep with their ideology (fucking seriously, Rowling still saw them as an oppressed minority, she just thought they were inherently different from biological women) is an existential threat to them, somehow, so any actions against those who 'support' said series is justified to them, including denying reality of what happened.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
No award show should be decided by a fanvotes.
who then? A maze of gerbils because chaos theory is at least as fair as trying to poll everyone and seeing who most people like.
its actually on my list of outfits i want!! i also want to do a femanon outfit for the lols
reminder GSS has a history of cursing his Oshi's.
I don't trust people who make google docs over a LoL tournament...:ponrys:
good i don't trust you either glad we have things in common.
Yea, creator JoCat, maker of the "Crap Guide to Monster Hunter" and other videos has apparently been getting harrassed pretty hard for his cringy "I like Girls" video he made a long time ago.

He's quitting content creation forever apparently.
The video in question that got him bullied off the internet.

Edit:

I didn't even bother looking at the person's streams, so LOL if true.

how does a ff14 autistic who has to deal with degenerate players on the regular also turn into a screeching manchild who let's the internet get to them.
GET A BETTER RETORT NERD! :selenpointandlaugh:
says the Latinx It's classic and multipurpose .

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Ensok

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Well in better news, ole big tits is doin' the thing!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

1698068592600943.png

Holy fuck this is way funnier than it has any right to be.

Hexa is taking the night off for mental recovery, so no stream tonight - by all means, please give her your well-wishes while she rests:

I don't know why but for some reason this is giving me some strong Disgaea vibes.

So this is where Magni ended up

I wonder what Randon's stance on rickshaws are regarding pedal vehicles. 🤔

You know what? After watching the Phase Euphoria debuts I've changed my mind again.
Fuck you Fishman!
Because you have committed the heinous sin of not having Beryl in Gen 3 I am creating a rival vtuber company and my talents will be allowed to talk about internet drama!
Introducing I-BS
I've already got 6 characters planned for my first gen: Light & Shadow

Light:
Introducing the trickster storm goddess with a heart of gold and the voice of a weatherwoman,
Mitikara Jima
oshi mark:⚡⚡

Our head archiver and cute dog girl with a predilection for kiwi pizza,
Zasshu Nuru
oshi mark:🐶🥝

And the highpriestess of a futurstic technotheocratic state known only as The Temple,
Yogensha Terria
oshi mark:⚔️⚖️

Shadow:
Head law woman and scribe of the evil empire of Akkadia,
Baldu Nikita
oshi mark: 👃🍺

The orc girl leader of the royal guard,
Guntra Rafeeta
oshi mark:🐷🌽

And finally the evil empress herself kneel before the smug chuckles of
Kaweena Sarjeena
oshi mark: 🌙🦗

I expect your applications by the end of the week!
Only true and honest women need apply!

Alright on a less schizo note Trexie is streaming both the finale of the point and click Indiana Jones game and Boltgun right now:

Also I watched Dizzy date stream and instantly fell in love with Nina's voice so have some of her singing:

My first impression was "What the hell is this beatnik bullshit?" but as I continued listening her singing is really beautiful throughout the song and really elevates it. I just wish this song showcased more power and range rather than just having her talk along with the music.

Man, that storm goddess' oshi mark would look pretty neat as like, an armband deco or a lapel pin or something. Very cool!

Also do not tease me with orcwife and not deliver.

How does that fucking voice come out of a negro? Did this twink switch voices with Kyo?

Rare genetic mutation in certain genealogies of african descendants. They got whipped so hard and liked it, their progeny developed a predisposition towards being submissive as a survival tactic.

I'd say to take a look at it and see if you have the patience to make heads or tails of it. If the doc has any amount of validity there might be a sick fuck whose accusation doc is a fucking mess to trudge through, and could use a good break down of relevant details on. But it could just be twitter mob doing twitter mob things and being red string conspiracy board'ing a cancel doc.

I went through it mostly but did start to skip things about halfway through since the archive I was looking at didn't play well with the images and some things were too small to read. The only actual point in the doc that has any real proof of connection is some point on 'grooming' if only through the assertion made and then a later image of someone admitting they were 'grooming', though in this context I don't think it was actually grooming and more just misusing a buzzword. There's not much proof of anything that happened beyond some statement of "I was groomed" and later a one line note of "I groomed them", which apparently grooming now includes making them post racist shit? Like you'd noted before, the doc is a fucking mess, there's little coherence or flow to the information, I didn't click any of the links to anything else or really dig too hard off the archive since pictures and links in it didn't work.

Cvnka probably is a shitty person, but anyone who makes allegations that someone has a literal underage harem with zero actionable proof is probably a dog fucker too. Don't throw around accusations of pedophilia lightly, dumb motherfuckers. It devalues the threat of actual child abusers if you call someone a kiddie diddler because they taxed your lane and cost you a cannon minion.

Atlas

PDF archive: https://files.catbox.moe/2hxom9.pdf (couldn't attach it due to current attachment file size limits.) Archive sites don't really work well for Google Docs - the PDF route is the best if you don't need that third/outside party aspect of it.

As for its actual contents, I haven't read it since I don't know anyone involved and none of the further discussion about it has convinced me I should care, but let me know if I should have a look, I guess.
she's talking about it now

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
This bitch here having a tantrum because, what, people are objectifying them? You mean to tell me that being subject to a lustful eye is so inherently intolerable that you can't possibly accept the idea that a creator in a space as wantonly infested with degenerate coomers thanks to the v-thots that weaponize cartoon titties for clicks and views, would be subjected to male gaze? You think you should be specially immune to being objectified when the damn near entirety of entertainment media is built on the back of selling sex?
Giver her a break, I'm sure she's a pure and wholesome creator that doesn't do anything to attract degenerate coomers that would- oh you know where this is going.

Now let me be clear, I think those drawings are great :MozumiPichi:but who could possibly be surprised this lady is getting attention from people with a sexual interest in black women when she draws sexual images of black women? It truly boggles the mind. Maybe if you were so assmad about the sexualization of black people, you would practice what you preach and stop drawing them with huge tits (you shouldn't, but you get my point). Furthermore, there's no "us" in the vtubing community that I can find. Ako is an artist. She claims to have a model, but if it exists I didn't notice it in her tweets. She has no Twitch, no Youtube, no Streamlabs that I can find. She's drawn for vtubers, and as far as her connection to the vtubing community goes, that's about it. You would think she was streaming to a bunch of God's Strongest Mozumites everyday, but no.

I can empathize her with, to an extent. I do believe there is a bias against black and, in general, dark-skinned vtubers, most basically because they exist outside the confines of traditional Japanese beauty standards. So it's no wonder you see less of them at the top, because the thing that acts as a first impression for a vtuber, their model, doesn't have as much mass appeal as a lighter-skinned one. Yet the existence of untreated schizophrenics like myself prove there exists a niche out there for them, and there are examples of darker vtubers that made it big regardless (Flare, Irys, Scarle, Qpi, Sana :)cry:), and others), so it's not the color of your skin keeping you down, but your insecurity. Stop caring so much about what some random racist and/or jungle fever victim thinks about you and focus on your work. That's how everyone else makes it, be they black or white.

EDIT:
reminder GSS has a history of cursing his Oshi's.
Hexa this is fake news and misinformation, I can not possibly be more any more dangerous to you than John Vtuber already is

All that sounds good. but I'm not seeing any recommendations
go wild.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
GUYS THE PROCTOR JUST SAID THAT THE FORUM IS SHUTTING DOWN CHECK THE ANNOUNCEMENTS SECTION WHAT THE FUCK?!?1?!?!?
“which is why you should all be following me on Twitter”
Finally the grifter shows his true colors! This whole thing was a scheme to get more twitter followers!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Rare genetic mutation in certain genealogies of african descendants. They got whipped so hard and liked it, their progeny developed a predisposition towards being submissive as a survival tactic.
The scientific term for this is "Buck Broken".

Atlas

Giver her a break, I'm sure she's a pure and wholesome creator that doesn't do anything to attract degenerate coomers that would- oh you know where this is going.

Now let me be clear, I think those drawings are great :MozumiPichi:but who could possibly be surprised this lady is getting attention from people with a sexual interest in black women when she draws sexual images of black women? It truly boggles the mind. Maybe if you were so assmad about the sexualization of black people, you would practice what you preach and stop drawing them with huge tits (you shouldn't, but you get my point). Furthermore, there's no "us" in the vtubing community that I can find. Ako is an artist. She claims to have a model, but if it exists I didn't notice it in her tweets. She has no Twitch, no Youtube, no Streamlabs that I can find. She's drawn for vtubers, and as far as her connection to the vtubing community goes, that's about it. You would think she was streaming to a bunch of God's Strongest Mozumites everyday, but no.

I can empathize her with, to an extent. I do believe there is a bias against black and, in general, dark-skinned vtubers, most basically because they exist outside the confines of traditional Japanese beauty standards. So it's no wonder you see less of them at the top, because the thing that acts as a first impression for a vtuber, their model, doesn't have as much mass appeal as a lighter-skinned one. Yet the existence of untreated schizophrenics like myself prove there exists a niche out there for them, and there are examples of darker vtubers that made it big regardless (Flare, Irys, Scarle, Qpi, Sana :)cry:), and others), so it's not the color of your skin keeping you down, but your insecurity. Stop caring so much about what some random racist and/or jungle fever victim thinks about you and focus on your work. That's how everyone else makes it, be they black or white.

EDIT:

Hexa this is fake news and misinformation, I can not possibly be more any more dangerous to you than John Vtuber already is

All that sounds good. but I'm not seeing any recommendations

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
@The Proctor ihave been awake for 32 hours now and your post activated my autism. I just want to dig on mrspanner now. I hate you for that

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

EDIT:

>not even a streamer

Who fucking cares then? :)

This makes it even worse if she's just an artist who draws spicy stuff, it's in the vein of those dumb e-thots that run an OF and then whine on main that people are only interested in their body. Whoa! NO FUCKING WAY! What do you mean posting hole drives up engagement on the short term but only serves to attract people that want to fuck you!? I can't believe THE INTERNET would be full of narrow-band focus degens who follow their dicks.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys, looks like the blonde rat has triggered a new meta

aaaaa

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Henya please marry me, I need that JP visa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom