"STOP MARGARINESHAMING ME"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
GUYS THE PROCTOR JUST SAID THAT THE FORUM IS SHUTTING DOWN CHECK THE ANNOUNCEMENTS SECTION WHAT THE FUCK?!?1?!?!?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Just an observation correct me if I’m wrong or have the wrong opinion about it but: Harassing was “okay” when it was the troon fab 4 sending their army after Pikamee and hogwarts streamers but all of a sudden its “WOW HOW DARE YOU” when the ‘I like girls’ guy gets it? I mean I know most of us said the same shit like “fucking stop” when pika was being targeted but it just seems that the over arcing narrative changed and all of a sudden “oh no harassing bad!!” Thanks for coming to my ted talk
I forgot to ss or archive but i posted about jocat in the farm's FFXIV thread (since he was a minorish lolcow in that community) and someone posted that it was a wierd gayops where a troon podcaster joked about owning his "i like girls" video and then he got harassed by Jocat's fanbase, and then vice versa, troon deleted his twitter account

There was no proof that i saw and it could've been a shitpost, i cant access Tor atm to check

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
GUYS THE PROCTOR JUST SAID THAT THE FORUM IS SHUTTING DOWN CHECK THE ANNOUNCEMENTS SECTION WHAT THE FUCK?!?1?!?!?
HE SOLD THE FORUM TO GOOK MOOT

Heritor

I forgot to ss or archive but i posted about jocat in the farm's FFXIV thread (since he was a minorish lolcow in that community) and someone posted that it was a wierd gayops where a troon podcaster joked about owning his "i like girls" video and then he got harassed by Jocat's fanbase, and then vice versa, troon deleted his account

There was no proof that i saw and it could've been a shitpost, i cant access Tor atm to check
I usually always take with a grain of salt on hearsay but that made me laugh lmfao

smartestkidontheshortbus

Just an observation correct me if I’m wrong or have the wrong opinion about it but: Harassing was “okay” when it was the troon fab 4 sending their army after Pikamee and hogwarts streamers but all of a sudden its “WOW HOW DARE YOU” when the ‘I like girls’ guy gets it? I mean I know most of us said the same shit like “fucking stop” when pika was being targeted but it just seems that the over arcing narrative changed and all of a sudden “oh no harassing bad!!” Thanks for coming to my ted talk
Nah, he probably shouldn't be harrased. Though there is an amount of catharsis in someone who downplayed the HL shit because "muh heckin valid transes."

Heritor

Nah, he probably shouldn't be harrased. Though there is an amount of catharsis in someone who downplayed the HL shit because "muh heckin valid transes."
I forgot to mention that I think harassing pretty lame, you can have an opinion and share it but beyond that its really scummy to send like D threats. But yeah just seemed like “it was okay when it was pikamee” and “oop you cant say that anymore he wants to leave the internet!!”

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think kiara was trying to watch not-cheri's stream

Interesting. She ended up with about 600 ccv. Didnt know Kiara followed Cheri. Maybe she did so through Ophelia.

You know what? After watching the Phase Euphoria debuts I've changed my mind again.
Fuck you Fishman!
Because you have committed the heinous sin of not having Beryl in Gen 3 I am creating a rival vtuber company and my talents will be allowed to talk about internet drama!
Introducing I-BS
I've already got 6 characters planned for my first gen: Light & Shadow

Light:
Introducing the trickster storm goddess with a heart of gold and the voice of a weatherwoman,
Mitikara Jima
oshi mark:⚡⚡

Our head archiver and cute dog girl with a predilection for kiwi pizza,
Zasshu Nuru
oshi mark:🐶🥝

And the highpriestess of a futurstic technotheocratic state known only as The Temple,
Yogensha Terria
oshi mark:⚔️⚖️

Shadow:
Head law woman and scribe of the evil empire of Akkadia,
Baldu Nikita
oshi mark: 👃🍺

The orc girl leader of the royal guard,
Guntra Rafeeta
oshi mark:🐷🌽

And finally the evil empress herself kneel before the smug chuckles of
Kaweena Sarjeena
oshi mark: 🌙🦗

I expect your applications by the end of the week!
Only true and honest women need apply!

Alright on a less schizo note Trexie is streaming both the finale of the point and click Indiana Jones game and Boltgun right now:

Also I watched Dizzy date stream and instantly fell in love with Nina's voice so have some of her singing:

My first impression was "What the hell is this beatnik bullshit?" but as I continued listening her singing is really beautiful throughout the song and really elevates it. I just wish this song showcased more power and range rather than just having her talk along with the music.

Where the fuck are the Ai images? Stop being lazy.

I forgot to mention that I think harassing pretty lame, you can have an opinion and share it but beyond that its really scummy to send like D threats. But yeah just seemed like “it was okay when it was pikamee” and “oop you cant say that anymore he wants to leave the internet!!”
Its ok when you send faggots like SilvySpark to harass ex-VTRainbow members with many of his alts but when its done to anyone with a cotton candy flag, that shit is mean and bad. Basically the same "Its ok when we do it" garbage mentality that most Wokies believe.

"Racism bad until we do it."

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
So i was scrolling twitter during bijou's starting screen, and i stumbled into this. This person seems really mad and im not sure why.
View attachment 60151
Of course replies are closed. That way they can be mad between themselves.
@God's Strongest Mozumite maybe you should show them some black vtubers im sure you actually know more than them
Tweet
Archive

Yes, I'm sure it's because the entire vtuber audience is primarily interested in suppressing the success of black people simply because they're black. It has nothing to do with the commonality of black creators throwing a hissy fit when they don't blow up and become overnight sensations simply for being so brave as to be born black. This demand for special treatment is the same kind of tone as trans/queer folk and their cries for equality and special treatment. They want to be treated and seen as equal to "The Whites/The Heteros", but as soon as they're subject to the same kind of treatment that their paleskin cishet counterparts receive they have a meltdown because turns out, being someone in a position to receive attention from a crowd is subject to a lot of unnecessary bullshit and almost invariably someone is going to draw negative attention for no real reason. Overwhelmingly, folks that push through it and ignore the negative attention parts are going to be "majority" crowd types because they don't tend to have special hangups on racial or sexual identity to feel like the bog-fucking-standard level of baseless hate received is personal attacks on their person.

This bitch here having a tantrum because, what, people are objectifying them? You mean to tell me that being subject to a lustful eye is so inherently intolerable that you can't possibly accept the idea that a creator in a space as wantonly infested with degenerate coomers thanks to the v-thots that weaponize cartoon titties for clicks and views, would be subjected to male gaze? You think you should be specially immune to being objectified when the damn near entirety of entertainment media is built on the back of selling sex? You silly bitch. That is why you won't succeed. Not because you're black, but because you think you're special and deserve special treatment, but the secret is that true equality means getting treated just as shitty as the white people are treated.

niggaphil

While I am watching Hina VOD RESPECTLY, Proctor dropped some bombastic info to the forum. Guess the COOMER brain distracted me from browsing TVA. Damn :smugselen:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Thats twitter for you. Its only okay when they do it. Either way anyone spending time of their day sending death threats or simply making it their story of the day to annoy someone as much as possible for twitter likes is a massive retard. We have this forum to point and laugh at them and its plenty enough for me

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Vtubers with no accounts here have been DM'ing me on Twitter about things minutes after they've been brought up on the forum. Posting 'I hope my favourite talent doesn't see me saying this about them' is no longer an in-joke; unless your favourite talent is in a big corpo, they've likely at least heard that TVA exists at this point.
*ahem*
LIIIIAAAAA! I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOOOUUUUUUU. MARRY ME PLEASE AND I WILL COMMISSION EVERY DEGENERATE YAOI SLASHFIC DOUJIN YOUR FUJO MIND CAN COME UP WITH. UUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
*ahem*
LIIIIAAAAA! I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOOOUUUUUUU. MARRY ME PLEASE AND I WILL COMMISSION EVERY DEGENERATE YAOI SLASHFIC DOUJIN YOUR FUJO MIND CAN COME UP WITH. UUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
second commitment thread incoming. :smugrys:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Dizzy you probably know who I am, the Husband thing is a joke because Proctor is esl and I can't be assed to change it!

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Interesting. She ended up with about 600 ccv. Didnt know Kiara followed Cheri. Maybe she did so through Ophelia.
She probably found out what was going on because she knows Ophelia, yeah, or it popped up on her Twitter timeline and she wanted to check them out. She can be pretty observant of other VTubers, though not as much as Ollie.

Also, did Selen bitch out of playing on NoPixel? I wanted to see her possibly run into my favorite bald idiot or demonic femboy that Surefour hangs out with.
:ameraintear:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Dizzy you probably know who I am, the Husband thing is a joke because Proctor is esl and I can't be assed to change it!

This is why I try to use different identities everywhere. The less dizzy knows about me, the better.

frz

Bro i thought with the amount of vagueposting Proctor did he was gonna announce anything important.

the announcement summed up:
- I love my hommies modder enough to suck their dick.
- be less retarded (challenge impossible) cuz they are watching
- moving server btw, also recruiting more slave labour.
:mikothumbsl:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This is why I try to use different identities everywhere. The less dizzy knows about me, the better.
I mean I do to but I go through bouts of insomnia that I fear affect my opsec. I know I have broken containment twice, but those were unrelated to Dizzy (and there was a reason for that at the time). But I just assume that I fucked up somewhere, a part of me doesn't care too much since I've been planning on DFE'ing on my Youtube persona for some time but eh, even if I do that I wouldn't continue watching Dizzy and Co under another persona.

If I haven't been made literally the only thing that would change would be the revelation that besides being eccentric I am also extremely doomery so its like eh, it is what it is

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave-4-Jgv9-B6rg-P.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom