"I did't know it was so fun to hurt people; You have no idea... you have no idea how much pent up rage I have"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Bae is actually incredibly frugal when it comes to anything but work. She talks a lot about things she will think about wanting buy usually convinces herself she doesn't need it, Dominator gun not withstanding. She pretty much would rarely spend money on things and actually save up a ton of money from when she was like 13 until now that she is gonna use for her move.

I think the big diffence between Bae and Kiara is Kiara tries to do more stuff with EN, while Bae knows most of them are a lost cause. I think Kiara is also just super pessimistic and has gotten it beaten into her head that she would get rejected.
I know Kiara san its traumatized by her past but why is she this way?
LIFE IS BEATIFUL even when there are things that put us down we always try to figh negative toughts everyday :)

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Limkin

I must apologise to Isa, I thought she will go the Juniper route and make the model every other week, but she is holding it together so far

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Also might be a strech but Pippa is moving further away from her she was unironicaly a pretty hard pippa simp when she was active in the fancord
I think more important than calling her a Pippa simp is calling her a good friend since they've spent time off stream together multiple times. It sucks having a friend move far away that makes it hard to hang out anymore.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter

RiverBear

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
To be fair, TTS Donos in Twitch is fucking annoying
It was Youtube but yes its more common on Twitch which makes this post funny (every fucking stream she complains about stuff on Youtube that also is shit on Twitch)

and the reply to that with someone who in fact, does not know that you can adjust them lol

If you watch a Menace stream what you are really watching is someone alternating between being one guyed or bitching about Youtube lol

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
More of the boys.

Who's the dude with the emoji for a face, and what's his TVA handle?

I had a hunch, based on the color of his skin, that he posts here.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Its obviously Randon, duh

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
You know what? After watching the Phase Euphoria debuts I've changed my mind again.
Fuck you Fishman!
Because you have committed the heinous sin of not having Beryl in Gen 3 I am creating a rival vtuber company and my talents will be allowed to talk about internet drama!
Introducing I-BS
I've already got 6 characters planned for my first gen: Light & Shadow

Light:
Introducing the trickster storm goddess with a heart of gold and the voice of a weatherwoman,
Mitikara Jima
oshi mark:⚡⚡

Our head archiver and cute dog girl with a predilection for kiwi pizza,
Zasshu Nuru
oshi mark:🐶🥝

And the highpriestess of a futurstic technotheocratic state known only as The Temple,
Yogensha Terria
oshi mark:⚔️⚖️

Shadow:
Head law woman and scribe of the evil empire of Akkadia,
Baldu Nikita
oshi mark: 👃🍺

The orc girl leader of the royal guard,
Guntra Rafeeta
oshi mark:🐷🌽

And finally the evil empress herself kneel before the smug chuckles of
Kaweena Sarjeena
oshi mark: 🌙🦗

I expect your applications by the end of the week!
Only true and honest women need apply!

Alright on a less schizo note Trexie is streaming both the finale of the point and click Indiana Jones game and Boltgun right now:

Also I watched Dizzy date stream and instantly fell in love with Nina's voice so have some of her singing:

My first impression was "What the hell is this beatnik bullshit?" but as I continued listening her singing is really beautiful throughout the song and really elevates it. I just wish this song showcased more power and range rather than just having her talk along with the music.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
AOI YOURE NOT SAFE SWITCH PLACES WITH ME

IM WILLING TO PLAY JONG IF YOU AGREE
The lows a Pinoy will sink too to meet a British woman. smh

soap suds

Wait wait wait, is Flayon black? Or is that one of the Filipinos? Ais is Flayon, right? Edit: It is him.

That's Flayon. He off-collabed with Altare and Bettel, and I guess they all crashed over Magni's place. He's blasian apparently and I think he's half Filipino and half black? I don't remember the details.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
The lows a Pinoy will sink too to meet a British woman. smh
Listen I'd eat a hard copy of a FNAF fanfic for a Rin

I'm that sane

Top Bottom