"I never said that, pay attention to the wording, I... uhhuhuHuHUHh I said 'I just don't swing that way', that's not a hard no! uhuhHUHuhahaha"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Two school days watchalongs in one week seems somehow excessive? FWMC is doing it on Friday....

Did my fellow inmates know that for 8 years in a row now, Abema, a popular streaming service in Japan has marathoned School Days every Christmas Eve?

thumb001.png

It's usually free for one week after the marathon. At this point, you could say it's the Japanese equivalent to American's watching Die Hard on Christmas!

houshou-marine-lol.gif

Edit:

OH MY GOD THERE'S A VTUBER FOR IT (I'm frickin' losing it.)

:SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Clickbait youtubers eating good with the Kiara news

Almost all of them omit the enthusiasm she has for next year

Negzana

I just realized Kaela won't be streaming until the 21st

I can't deal with it. How can a vtuber fan wait 3 days for their oshi to stream? That seems unreal.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Biboo 500k celebration starting soon

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Clickbait youtubers eating good with the Kiara news

Almost all of them omit the enthusiasm she has for next year
Meh Kiara is paying for their rent at this point

smartestkidontheshortbus

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Tubedude

Yea, creator JoCat, maker of the "Crap Guide to Monster Hunter" and other videos has apparently been getting harrassed pretty hard for his cringy "I like Girls" video he made a long time ago.

He's quitting content creation forever apparently.
The video in question that got him bullied off the internet.

JoCat was good for like 5 minutes, then he made 1 (one) vaguely trans related joke in one of his MonHun vids (the SwAxe I think) and he went on an unending quest to grovel and speedrun the soy streamer audience at the mildest pushback. So to see him now chased off the internet entirely by the same community he wanted to appeal to, over something this fucking dumb, is hilarious. :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Dude was never going to make it for being that fragile.
JoCat, iirc, was also part of the crowd that was denying the rainbow brigade was harassing people for playing/thinking about playing Hogwarts Legacy. Good riddance.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bibi streaming, continuing some Rogue Trader.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So i was scrolling twitter during bijou's starting screen, and i stumbled into this. This person seems really mad and im not sure why.
Screenshot_20231218-190425_X.jpg
Of course replies are closed. That way they can be mad between themselves.
@God's Strongest Mozumite maybe you should show them some black vtubers im sure you actually know more than them
Tweet
Archive

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
This is the cutest fucking thing I've seen in a long time.

Remembering how tall Subaru is IRL, Aki was definitely not aiming for her forehead.

The perfect screenshot really does exist :sanasmile:
789468952.png

This whole stream was basically an hour of "Aren't girls cutest when they're almost retarded?" and it was peak content. God bless Suisei.

Short

God Damn the Sun
JoCat, iirc, was also part of the crowd that was denying the rainbow brigade was harassing people for playing/thinking about playing Hogwarts Legacy. Good riddance.

Archive

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
So i was scrolling twitter during bijou's starting screen, and i stumbled into this. This person seems really mad and im not sure why.
View attachment 60151
@God's Strongest Mozumite maybe you should show them some black vtubers im sure you actually know more than them
Tweet
Archive
IT'S BECAUSE ALL OF YOU YamanbaS ARE INSUFFERABLE BITCHES!! The only decent ones are half breeds and are more white than black :Vesper-UNHINGED:, something to think about huh.

USS IOWA

Oh, I didn't mention... She said she almost ended up graduating this year. :gunpeko: second half of the year was so bad for her between stress from the job and real life bullshit, she had even asked what the best time to do so would be...

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
View attachment 60151
Tweet
Archive
You can literally be anyone, be anything as a vtuber, and these fucking failures still find space to feel victimised based on their race.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
View attachment 60151
Tweet
Archive
He's/She's just jealous they'll never be as popular as Ni-Chan
:BijouBijou:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
View attachment 60151
Tweet
Archive
I only have one thing to say to that person, but I'll let Panko say it.

Edit:
Seems like streamable are a bunch of Yamanbas.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
He's/She's just jealous they'll never be as popular as Ni-Chan
:BijouBijou:
Are you refering to this?

This is the first time i see this and its fucking hilarious

E: @naganon wtf it was there a second ago
Screenshot_20231218-193000_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom