"I want a high quality working replica of a Genoese mercenary's crossbow so bad"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I didn't believe you were Altare at first because of the lack of slurs, then I remembered how you guys feel about latinx.:ironmousekek:
Slurs? The cause would never approve :deztheroom:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Well that is the hangup for Kiara yeah she'd want to do idol stuff though Vshojo has started to do actual co concerts and stuff nothing crazy yet . My point more is Kiara could drop hololive now and go indie and not really lose much of her numbers
Kiara going indie would just increase her menhera since she would have to be her own boss when it comes to vtubing, with all the benefits and stresses of it, even if she hired a good manager

Corpos are still doing well as a whole even with myriads of issues, i doubt many will bounce to go indie either alone or as a group until the corpo bubble pops

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
My point more is Kiara could drop hololive now and go indie and not really lose much of her numbers
Its amazing how i heard this sentence like 7th times now and i even tought the same at some point but no
Holo its that big that problaby only her most loyal fans would follow her as an indie
I have seen as such with Rushia vs Mikeneko fans
Its not funny being alone (thats why she bounced to VoiceOre)
The indie life its not easy even if you are a good vtuber

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
proctor, despite his initial dislike of me, has been nothing but kind. the mods of vta have also been exceptionally kind. as a homelander, i'm glad to have found a community like this. i know at times menhera shit gets written off as dramatic or annoying or attention seeking, but sometimes it really just is an attempt to get the energy out before it ends up harming the individual feeling it. i know it's gay, but i genuinely appreciate vta for treating me kindly and welcoming me in, because i do really feel so comfortable here now.

also to everyone: please don't ever refrain from discussing my streams or tweets or content or anything else even though i am reading the forum. this is a place of discussion for vtubers, and i am a vtuber. i appreciate the kindness, but there's no need to treat me with kid gloves. i'm a big girl and i can take it. criticism is also always welcome both in threads and dms. i want to get better and become the best version of myself, and i can't do that if i'm in an echo chamber.
I wouldn't say dislike. This forum is quite a criticism-heavy heavy, and we discuss at length what tubers are doing wrong and what a potential fix may look like. In my posts about you, I have made it clear that you have the same appeal as Pippa, and with a bit of refinement, you can become just as successful. Firstly, venting to your chat is not necessarily a bad thing as it makes for good content and is a good source of clipable moments. However, it becomes harmful when you rant about shit like vt calling you fat, as they are trolls that personally feed on your misery and will continue to juice you for easy entertainment if you engage them like this. If you want my recommendation, I will reach out to ITs a Gundam as you have insider knowledge about the Marina, and it follows the same growth strategy Pippa had of reaching outside of the Vtuber circle for traction.

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
What, you mean you don't want to hear from Bread Tube about how One Piece is really a communist allegory? One Piece's length has done a good job naturally filtering the shitters for a long time now. But between Hasan and the successful live action adaption, it was bound to become the "Next Thing" the NPC-Brained anime audience will consume. It doesn't help they announced a redone One Piece anime by Studio Wit where presumably it's going to get the FMA:Brotherhood/DBZ Kai treatment and streamline that shit much better. Also we get Arlong and Arabasta in HD now. :pippasquish:
I guess I'm glad Boruto's unpopular and Naruto is just for older weebs now.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Not sure if this info is new, haven't watch Raki in awhile and didn't follow Caitlin pre-holo.
Caitlin and Raki may know each other IRL. Their latest tweet interaction hints at it.
1702924727332.pngTweet
Pre-debut Raki Tweets
1702925000063.pngTweet
She commented on her debut as well. 2023-06-16
1702924688866.png

Raki's Debut Stream

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
People like Kiara, Bae, and Calli would be miserable as indies if they didn't have a lot of shit to keep them busy. No way a company like VShojo could get you signed with a music label, either, with how they are now.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu continues to get Mt. Dew-pilled :calivomit:

SHE'S USING HER OLD INTRO MUSIC AGAIN LET'S FUCKING GO

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

:pippasadl:
Taking a short break from the internet might be a good idea :unsure:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Bronze

:pippasadl:
Taking a short break from the internet might be a good idea :unsure:

As long as she's safe, some solitude might bring her peace. It does to me at least

In 30 min, Hina will be live with her debut 2.0. She ran out of time in her debut so whatever she was gonna do she'll do in this stream probably

V&U gen 4 doing a MC collab. Brit ghost POV

Brit Pippa continues Yakuza gaiden

Elia is playing Pixelmon MC with Reiny

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Huh, that's pretty impressive. I wonder what their streams ar-

:urtearingmeapart:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yeah skip the booze.

What about Mouthwash?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Huh, that's pretty impressive. I wonder what their streams ar-

:urtearingmeapart:

That was some impressive animation on that :lean:. That would be a pretty good model. Too bad it's a muscle girl and a male piloting it :smugpipi:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Kiara's frustrations are very much unique to her. Everyone has their own goals, but I don't think anyone in EN outside of Myth has had so many issues as her this year. Kiara has had huge tax issues, a stalker, etc with her personal life issues. She basically regressed into menhera mode because her album and 3D Live they stressed her out so much.

There's a reason I prefaced everything with her looking forward to 2024, because this very much does not seem to be the case.
Cope more Holofag, Kiara will definitely go to VSHOJO, the best and most creatively driven corpo out there and she will be much better off than under the thumb of the tyrannical nips.
until the corpo bubble pops
Just two more years...

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I watched the live stream of Phase connect Gen3 with my Google Translator 😂. What impressed me was that their debut preparation was excellent and the characteristics were very clear.I really like Muyu's laugh and Eimi's vivacity.

In Hololive, Gen3 is a legendary symbol. I wonder if this applies elsewhere. Congratulations, we have a new group of serious competitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom