"She a ho, man"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Video of this. If someone could upload it somewhere permanent, that would be appreciated. It is too long for imgur.

I cant download the vid for some reason. But just make a throwaway on rumble and upload it from there

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
If I didn't know this guy was real, I'd have thought Dimitri Jap was a made up joke name like Takeshi Nofriendsjin.
I thought the same but it looks like it's a legit name. More random shit you learn on the internets :botanshrug: I've seen the last name "Jaep" and "Jape" before, might be related or another way of spelling that isn't so err "problematic" lol

Jap Last Name Facts​

Where Does The Last Name Jap Come From? nationality or country of origin​

The last name Jap (Hindi: जप, Marathi: जप, Oriya: ଜପ, Tibetan: རྒྱབ་) occurs more in Indonesia more than any other country or territory. It can appear in the variant forms:. Click here for further possible spellings of Jap.

How Common Is The Last Name Jap? popularity and diffusion​

The last name Jap is the 202,554th most frequently held last name in the world It is held by approximately 1 in 3,544,526 people. The surname Jap occurs predominantly in Asia, where 94 percent of Jap live; 66 percent live in Southeast Asia and 65 percent live in Malayo-Arabic Southeast Asia. Jap is also the 58,809th most prevalent first name globally, held by 10,628 people.
This last name is most widespread in Indonesia, where it is carried by 1,056 people, or 1 in 125,236. In Indonesia Jap is most numerous in: South Sumatra, where 30 percent live, Jakarta, where 28 percent live and North Sumatra, where 9 percent live. Aside from Indonesia this surname exists in 20 countries. It is also found in India, where 27 percent live and Malaysia, where 14 percent live.
edit:
Yeah but people that have their suspicions feel validated with the current state of the homos and their lack of collabs with the girls since months ago and i dont think he is a normie if you look at his past job experiences and him using Gura phrases everytime he can
By normie I mean he is probably a normie anime nerd who doesn't go to places like vt.

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Kiara wasn't gonna go to the meeting last night, but she was still awake and decided to. She is looking forward to 2024 and says she thinks good things are coming with it!
To even out the stupid shit I posted earlier, to expand on this: Kiara has been pretty damn positive this stream and genuinely is looking forward to 2024. Normally, she kinda has a more cautiously optimistic or cynical sound to her voice when she says this kind of thing, but she was direct and seems to actually believe this to be the case.
:sanasmile:

This whole stream has a lot of good insights. If I have time, I'll do a write up later today.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Yeah but people that have their suspicions feel validated with the current state of the homos and their lack of collabs with the girls since months ago and i dont think he is a normie if you look at his past job experiences and him using Gura phrases everytime he can
His past company (Amata K.K.) does indeed produced many games featuring cute girls with anime design (coincidentally Gura streamed one of them (Last Labyrinth) before). But looking at his past positions and responsibilities, it requires lots and lots of communications with back-and-forth meetings, plus a lot of traveling too. While he may not be a total normie, he's probably not like those stereotypical weebs stuck in their basement which we usually associates unicorns with.

httn

Hag enthusiast

midori

the green thing
Any plans for a vod channel on youtube? I've been uploading your vods to an unlisted playlist that I posted on my profile because I don't have the storage space.
my mod has been slowly uploading vods!! on my main youtube

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
The girls are back from California, and as expected, Miko causes trouble:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Just woke up from a nap to fix my sleep schedule, welcome to TVA, Midori

I’ll watch the vod after getting something to eat

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave-Tj-Qxrm2sdw.png

Why are women like this? Sometimes it is hard for your favorite thing to be vtubers when you are sexist. :depressedtako:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor playing BG3

New long clip from Mechanico, Cat and Duck playing Hollow Cocoon

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Bitch, this isn't a livechat, we don't care what you are doing now. Hell, even a livechat doesn't care when people report shit like this

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I thought the same but it looks like it's a legit name. More random shit you learn on the internets :botanshrug: I've seen the last name "Jaep" and "Jape" before, might be related or another way of spelling that isn't so err "problematic" lol

edit:

By normie I mean he is probably a normie anime nerd who doesn't go to places like vt.
Oh so thats why his name its so weird he is a Malaysian-Arabic guy :BijouBijou:
I kinda wanna see the nationalities of the foreigner Cover staff now
Maybe all of them are asians

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Yeah sort of, I followed the girls on twitch to see how they were doing and all three are more or less 2view, they cross over into 3view sometimes but it's not consistent right now. Obviously, there's room to grow but I can imagine if Hylo or the other two were expecting to be 3view or 4view it has to be somewhat disheartening.

Interestingly she did a watchalong yesterday for the Phase Gen 3 debut, not sure if it was sponsored on her end or if she just did it because she wanted to but I figured she'd never want anything to do with Phase because of Lumi and their old Cyberlive drama.
As someone with a more business background, I find it interesting to see all the drama surrounding the corps failing. Simply put, business is like a game of Caatan or Poker if you don't know what that is. While skill is definitely a factor, there is a huge amount of luck that goes into starting a successful business. However, continued operation of said business requires a completely different skill set and is mostly skill-based. Deep pockets are also needed, as Sakana said it took about 50k (assuming USD) to start up phase connect. This is a massive amount of starting capital, and it is also important to remember that he also expected the company to be in the red for a while. Simply put, most corps coming out probably lack the cash needed to give the corp a good chance at being successful. Given how saturated the market is and how much shit has changed, I would not even consider starting a corp unless you have 100K+ in liquid capital plus the Expectation that the business would not be profitable for at least a year. That is a lot to ask, so it's no wonder why so many corps fail.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Bitch, this isn't a livechat, we don't care what you are doing now. Hell, even a livechat doesn't care when people report shit like this

It was more of a “yes, I am aware” post than anything

I’m just retarded

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
where the hell did this vertical stream bullshit come from? did zoomers just realize they can record with their phones vertical?

:shiinastare:

Video of this. If someone could upload it somewhere permanent, that would be appreciated. It is too long for imgur.

I'll take my rainbows but I wanna interpret this as a sign that Advent is getting 3D sooner than expected. As in either before 5th fes or it gets announced during 5th fes and happens the week after. That's not really a reason to forbid VR stuff though so this just feels like nip corpo autism.

I also hope once they get more settled, Nerissa, Fuwamoco or even Bijou can help Kiara with setting up these big collabs. Orange woman has been going at it alone for too long.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

今、大便を済ませたところだからようこそ緑ちゃん!
Yeah, I just got done taking a big dump, so welcome to the gang, Midori-chan!:mikothumbsl:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Azki is literally my favorite Asian female voice, Her voice is sweet no matter what song she sings.
I feel relaxed even just listening to her talk ,This feeling I think is enough to last until my death

What I regret to this day is that I heard her song thirteen years ago, but then I forgot it. What a precious thing I would have lost without Hololive.:yagoocry:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
今、大便を済ませたところだからようこそ美鳥ちゃん!
Yeah, I just got done taking a big dump, so welcome to the gang, Midori-chan!:mikothumbsl:

hell yeah, brother

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Tbh considering how silent PC was at notifying people about watchalongs its normal to suspect that.

but she didn't announce it with #sponsored so don't think so. Also, no disrespect to her, but i dont think there's any point sponsoring her as she's too small and new currently. She also interacted with pippa on twitter so at least she's not avoiding them entirely
So if she is Hylo....that's certainly a menhera moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom