"Get nut on! Wait...yeah, acorn"Lottie Shinju

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Alright, time for a Nijisanji time loop.

Since this stream is still live and I can't grab a timestamp or clip, I can only say he talked about play buttons because now his channel is at 1M. I wanna say if the link goes into VOD mode it'll be like 7h40m in

This guy mentioned that his silver button straight up came with a flyer/ad with instructions on how to order duplicate play button plaques, which he plans to do for his clip editors.

You mean to tell me Niji had the option the whole time to order duplicates for the talents and refused to do so?

roktofferson

Bad:
She tried to have the Christmas collab be a VR chat one, but was told Advent would not be allowed to use any sort of VR model, even commissioned ones.
:Mumei-REE:I'll never forgive the japanese

PekoWick

Your oshi won, stop bitching. Would you rather a bunch of grifter fags that don't watch vtubers decide who wins?
Im not bitching though? I didn't even take that award show seriously.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Alright, time for a Nijisanji time loop.

Since this stream is still live and I can't grab a timestamp or clip, I can only say he talked about play buttons because now his channel is at 1M. I wanna say if the link goes into VOD mode it'll be like 7h40m in

This guy mentioned that his silver button straight up came with a flyer/ad with instructions on how to order duplicate play button plaques, which he plans to do for his clip editors.

You mean to tell me Niji had the option the whole time to order duplicates for the talents and refused to do so?

This has been known since the first plaque mention and iirc holo does that but yes

midori

the green thing
>wake up
>Hexa has another menhera moment
God fucking damn it.

Don't give up Hexa. Even if it's not a lot of people, you do have people that love you and care for your wellbeing.

Good to see we have multiple people archiving her streams. I hope you don't mind Hexa.
I actually really appreciated, since Twitch bonked my VOD upload eligibility lol
Menhera moment was pretty normal, I usually just cry and vent it out. Pippa collab was an outlier (never collab with your idol during a subathon btw)

frz

Probably where Hylo's depression came from - Phase does debuts and got around 6.5K to 7.9K CCV, while she's fighting for three-view status.
what a shock cr1tik4l fan doesnt watch vtubers, who could have seen it coming. Maybe they should try it again with Asmongold or HasanAbi
Not necessarily directed at you just using you as an example
This is The Virtual Asylum aka TVA not really bugged by calling it VTA but it's IS confusing and I see VT call it that too and it triggers my curiosity as to why they call us that

Just had to put that out there

Anywho Welcome to the forum Midori you a real one for being able to put aside your pride and tell us to not treat you special I hope you and Smegmar are the some of the first of many
nijisanji has a VTA probs that's why people keep making the mistake
where the hell did this vertical stream bullshit come from? did zoomers just realize they can record with their phones vertical?
Personally dont mind it as you can just resize the window to fit it, would actually prefer it over horizontal stream for zatsu/karaoka
No award show should be decided by a fanvotes.
Cue grammy awards panel actually never saw half of the films. I kid you not people came out and said they voted for a film because they see a black guy on the poster. I really doubt you can find a panel of people who watched all of Phase/Niji/Vshojo/Holo. But anyway it's just a fun thing and noone should be serious about who win or not. There is no prize, no actual recognition. The event is hosted by a zoomer furry, whose fandom is called smackers because they smacked to her.
Ah so I wasnt *that* blind. Definitely know i saw product somewhere. I'm also very sorry to admit I'm a redditor.
:yagoocry:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Sounds like the Among Us HoloEN stream with be all EN minus Mumei, Gura, and Bae.
It's a shame those three will be missing, but I'm just happy to learn that Amelia will be participating.

Heritor

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Some nice news and some not so nice news from Kiara:

Good:
Kiara wasn't gonna go to the meeting last night, but she was still awake and decided to. She is looking forward to 2024 and says she thinks good things are coming with it!

Bad:
She tried to have the Christmas collab be a VR chat one, but was told Advent would not be allowed to use any sort of VR model, even commissioned ones.
Neither Advent or Re:Gloss are in FES so if they cant have 3D in any other capacity they are going to be without it for like 3 or 4 months?
RG do all together and have a lot of videos in their main channel but i dont see a sign of them speedruning their 3Ds like some people said
Related cute Banchou

Bronze

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
If I didn't know this guy was real, I'd have thought Dimitri Jap was a made up joke name like Takeshi Nofriendsjin.

It's the kind of name I would come up with if I were shitposting about a Russian/Japanese halfer and didn't even want to try on the name. It sounds like something you'd name a racist caricature which only makes it funnier.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
It's the kind of name I would come up with if I were shitposting about a Russian/Japanese halfer and didn't even want to try on the name. It sounds like something you'd name a racist caricature which only makes it funnier.
I would love to hear a restaurant call out his name when there is a table free or his order is ready to be picked up.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Thanks! i’m way to fucking new to this site to know how to link (pretty dumb I know) I had the screenshot but was way to large for me to attach files
You just copy and paste the link on your post. If it has embed options like youtube/twitter it will embed itself. Also when sharing a picture directly to the website make sure to use the thumbail option. ( although its recommended to share picture from an outside image hosting site like imgur because the website is almost at its full capacity in terms of space. )

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Bad:
Video of this. If someone could upload it somewhere permanent, that would be appreciated. It is too long for imgur.

Edit:

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Thanks! i’m way to fucking new to this site to know how to link (pretty dumb I know) I had the screenshot but was way to large for me to attach files
Welcome brother

Maybe they picked him because of his funny name

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Upcoming Botan and Watame collab.

New Calli cover!

In between Holo downtime I've been checking out this little Choco cutie. She's good fun, has a non-grating voice too.

Gyaru is good. :whistle:

Now line up for meds. :medsmoremeds:

Limkin

You are not a good project manager if you are completely unaware of slang used in your community and no one pointed out it could be misinterpreted very easily.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I actually really appreciated, since Twitch bonked my VOD upload eligibility lol
Menhera moment was pretty normal, I usually just cry and vent it out. Pippa collab was an outlier (never collab with your idol during a subathon btw)
Any plans for a vod channel on youtube? I've been uploading your vods to an unlisted playlist that I posted on my profile because I don't have the storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom