"I used to dip pizza into like coca-cola"Amelia Watson

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I'm not completely shocked because the stresses of vtubing have fucked up her mental health over the years, but god damn this hurts so fucking much bros. This dumb fucking company couldn't protect her smile despite her persevering and now that there is almost zero information on her roommate I will probably never see or hear her voice again.

Lemme get some of that hopium. If she goes the Bora/Tsuna route I will worship VSpo.

Turbovirgin antis are celebrating the same way the bugmen celebrated Coco's graduation. Her group of antis grew over the years, but the main source are from that streamer Jun's fanbase who are still eternally butthurt that she killed him in an Apex tournament. He's notorious for having a toxic fanbase. Another source is from the mostly undeserved criticism she got when she teamed up with Kuzuha and Kanae, their fanbases shat on her because they thought she was holding them back. She ended up taking a small hiatus over that. Many other smaller incidents have happened too that have gotten to her, but lately things have been calm, so I am at least somewhat shocked.

Edit: Her first stream since the announcement is live now.

If VSPO doesnt get her i am pretty sure other agencies would want someone with 6 years of experience or she can start as an Indie :)

Finally:​

2CHAN HATE​

And fuck everyone who celebrates these graduations

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
So as a recap on the non Filian vtuber awards Kirsche has tagged everyone who has won an award

Archive
Out of those 21, 6 have pronouns in the bio
and the majority being indies no ones here has mentioned with a couple of Nijis and Mousey.
Interesting to note

Archive

Another winner replied to her tweet:

Archive

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
New Year Mario Kart Cup line-up.

View attachment 59794
No Marine, no Aqua, no Gura... no Choco, eiher.

Eh.

And no, not looping. Rather because Gura placed 4th when she participated, being on Suisei's tail for a while.

Choco for the memes, obv.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Choco-sensei whispers sweet nothings in your ear.

GTA Shenanigans continue, here's my favorite PoV.

Me too Haachama, me too... :kroheart:

The VCRGTA stuff has been a gold mine. It's a shame there is no EN equivalent event.

Pass the sizzurp!

:calidrinking:

Short-Hair Reaper. :shiinastare:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

smartestkidontheshortbus

I wake up to the news of Chihiro Yuki graduating. She was right there, back in 2018 with Original Rin, Kaede and Mito.
Hopefully leaving the schwarzesGeschäft means her life can take an upturn. Also, apex, not even once.

Is there a secret santa you assholes are playing on groomcord that you've all decided to get shiori profiles. Boy I sure love a good ol' circlejerk.
I'm not even on the groomcord

Negzana

Eh.

And no, not looping. Rather because Gura placed 4th when she participated, being on Suisei's tail for a while.

Choco for the memes, obv.

I'm rooting for Biboo cuz I know Kaela is terrible at the game. Hope Kaela does well, but her protege is who I want to win.

She is just ahead of the curve
Shiorin and its consequences has been a disaster for the human race

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Good. That means the most beautiful angel who could do no wrong Towa is freely available to bask and stun you.

Towa that sanamaru photo.jpg

Panko Enjoyer

Erina Schedule. Lethal Company collab later with Phase Girls.

[a]

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
New Kobo song

On Chihiro's graduation: I was wondering about possible burnout and post-stress of having to deal with her dedicated antis, because it seems like no matter what she does even after going through the legal means won't ever be enough to stop these bastards from pestering her. If the graduation could offer her peace of mind as she bid times for her next endeavor, I say I'm glad she made this decision and may she still be happy about her choices moving forward.
All the best for her and Momo in the future :gurasemperfi:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I cant believe Ame/Gura, Kiara and Fauna hate their genmates

We Mythlooping now?

jelly is playing with monkeys

She's just playing with her extended family.

She is just ahead of the curve

Well yeah because Shiori's FAT!

AND MID!!!

Good. That means the most beautiful angel who could do no wrong Towa is freely available to bask and stun you.

View attachment 59797

Holy hell, she is beautiful AF. Towa love!

God has found a new target in EN: The Twin Doggos.

Anya being racist at her own people.

Nodoka proving she is BEST GIRL.

And a Vtuber clipper shilling a vtuber group.

soap suds

Edit: Her first stream since the announcement is live now.

Her stream ended a while ago, so here are things I wanted to highlight.
  • She said that while streaming was hard, she doesn’t want to give it up.
  • Usually, JP livers tell fans they’re graduating in higher tier memberships, but she knows antis lurk even there, so instead of having rumors spread she decided to just let the company announce it and then she’ll talk about it on stream.
  • She won’t have a graduation stream. It will just be a regular stream. It might be a 24 hour stream, but she doesn’t expect fans to stay there the whole time if that does happen.
  • She’s had thoughts of graduating before she told management half a year ago, so her decision of graduation wasn’t a spur of the moment thing or because of anything recent.
  • She asked management if she could tell all of first gen ahead of time, and they allowed her to.
  • Everything will be privated, but it will stay up/archived (?)
    • The confusion comes from the fact that at the beginning of the stream she said everything would be archived but then at the end mentioned it all being privated. I assume this means that she decided to lock everything up but not delete it. Or I could be translating wrong lol.
  • She liked her manager and the management she’s interacted with. They’re not the reason she’s graduating.
  • Her main reason for graduating is wanting to move on and pursue what she wants to do.
    • She’s glad that she’s leaving on her own terms and not because she was caught up in a scandal or because of antis.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Riggers are very lucky that a lot of people haven't taken the time to learn to rig. Once some folks start figuring out how profitable it is and have the time to learn it and undercut them, it's going to be hilarious and I expect those cunts to pull some drama like "don't get rigging by X, they're a racist!"

Goddamn riggers...

Dirty motherfucking riggers...

Cheapskate, big nose, watermelon eating, goat fucking, chicken gobbling, drive-by shooting, Obama dick riding, mouth piercing, blood diamond mining, basketball playing, huge dicking, wide vaginaing, dirty-ass...
I would like to request y'all to not use their word and refer to them as "people of rigging".

Bronze

Her stream ended a while ago, so here are things I wanted to highlight.
  • She said that while streaming was hard, she doesn’t want to give it up.
  • Usually, JP livers tell fans they’re graduating in higher tier memberships, but she knows antis lurk even there, so instead of having rumors spread she decided to just let the company announce it and then she’ll talk about it on stream.
:pippasadl:
That's rly dedicated for antis. Can she even get rid of them by reincarnating? It feels like they will go after her anyway. I hope if she ever returns, she will have a better experience.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
More Airi black company news. Apparently they give the asians more work than the non-asians (presumably because they think they'll work harder).

Also, Airi found her Smash 64 cartridge and took a picture of it.
airi_smash64.PNG
:holohag::hololove:
Timestamp:

smartestkidontheshortbus

More Airi black company news. Apparently they give the asians more work than the non-asians (presumably because they think they'll work harder).

I guarantee her bosses are asian. They tend to pull the White Man's Burden thing better than mayo monkeys ever could.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom