"We're best friends! Only friends!"Shirakami Fubuki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

Thank you, but in the future let's archive Google Docs by downloading a PDF version. Using archive sites causes the document to appear as a bunch of low-resolution images which are not fun to read and difficult to print out.

I'm too far back to catch up on this thread so I'm going to declare bankruptcy. Did this end up going anywhere further?
If it did, its not posted here yet i think. Also the original file got restricted access a bit after its posted here and now it seems its deleted entirely.
Edit: I've just checked her involved genmates and they haven't shared anything that might imply something about the document as well.

Last edited:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Yabcat is at it again
1702378290374.png

Limkin

I dunno how to archive tweetard threads but I've been seeing reactions to this on my feed, and it's hilarious.
Modern woman learns the concept of demand and supply in real life, because she didn't pay attention to classes in school, circa 2023
Riggers see how popular and how profitable vtubers are, realize vtuber can make money off of their work forever but they only get paid once, see that there isn't much of them around and they can easily bundle together and want the piece of that pie as big as possible. Same with artists who make a design. There is nothing morally wrong or toxic about it. It's very concerning how many people completely removed it out of their brain after school that voting with your wallet is about the only thing that works. It's not an everyday life necessity, it will not go down in prices unless you refuse to pay that much

Panko Enjoyer

Modern woman learns the concept of demand and supply in real life, because she didn't pay attention to classes in school, circa 2023
Riggers see how popular and how profitable vtubers are, realize vtuber can make money off of their work forever but they only get paid once, see that there isn't much of them around and they can easily bundle together and want the piece of that pie as big as possible. Same with artists who make a design. There is nothing morally wrong or toxic about it. It's very concerning how many people completely removed it out of their brain after school that voting with your wallet is about the only thing that works. It's not an everyday life necessity, it will not go down in prices unless you refuse to pay that much
Riggers are very lucky that a lot of people haven't taken the time to learn to rig. Once some folks start figuring out how profitable it is and have the time to learn it and undercut them, it's going to be hilarious and I expect those cunts to pull some drama like "don't get rigging by X, they're a racist!"

Bronze

Towa's Mario Kart collab is ongoing.

Nasa's gonna play Silent Rain in 20 min

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Those damn riggers do really be making everything worse! Sorry I don't know how to do southerner-speak

Riggers are very lucky that a lot of people haven't taken the time to learn to rig. Once some folks start figuring out how profitable it is and have the time to learn it and undercut them, it's going to be hilarious and I expect those cunts to pull some drama like "don't get rigging by X, they're a racist!"

chihirogumi

:fishmandispair::yagoocry:
Pour one out for @chihirogumi
I'm not completely shocked because the stresses of vtubing have fucked up her mental health over the years, but god damn this hurts so fucking much bros. This dumb fucking company couldn't protect her smile despite her persevering and now that there is almost zero information on her roommate I will probably never see or hear her voice again.
Methinks a certain VTuber group that focuses on FPS games must've made an offer she can't refuse. They must've given her 5% on merch sales.
Lemme get some of that hopium. If she goes the Bora/Tsuna route I will worship VSpo.
Why Chihiro has so many dislikes on yt? For what antis don't like her?
I don't really know much, but apparently her no-life Apex is one of the many reasons I can think off. The rest could be antis excuses, like say, collabing too much with talent outside Niji or whatever big words they used to justify the hate.

Might need to consult with the expert on her for more detailed stuff.
Turbovirgin antis are celebrating the same way the bugmen celebrated Coco's graduation. Her group of antis grew over the years, but the main source are from that streamer Jun's fanbase who are still eternally butthurt that she killed him in an Apex tournament. He's notorious for having a toxic fanbase. Another source is from the mostly undeserved criticism she got when she teamed up with Kuzuha and Kanae, their fanbases shat on her because they thought she was holding them back. She ended up taking a small hiatus over that. Many other smaller incidents have happened too that have gotten to her, but lately things have been calm, so I am at least somewhat shocked.

Edit: Her first stream since the announcement is live now.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Vtubing is exciting. You're (potentially) in the spotlight. Lots of admirers. Steady income. Internet fame! And all you have to do is stream and play games badly!

(Good) rigging by contrast, seems to be exceptionally boring busywork done in the background. No meaningful fame here, and you get paid exactly once per customer. Oh, and if you suck at it, you may end up having rabid fans of your rigging victims harrass you (see Shin Umiushi).

I don't think riggers will have to worry about market saturation anytime soon.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
One could always learn to rig themselves if they really and truly can not afford it, ever, in their lives

Start basic, make modifications and improvements over time, and you can even stream your improvements - so not only would you learn a valuable skill, but could potentially monetize learning that skill, and use that documented learning as proof of your experience to sell your rigging services to others

It’s content all the way down

Bug Eater

Stunned But Dumb

Meemaw Christmas

I thought this clip was funny

chihirogumi

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So as a recap on the non Filian vtuber awards Kirsche has tagged everyone who has won an award

Archive
Out of those 21, 6 have pronouns in the bio
and the majority being indies no ones here has mentioned with a couple of Nijis and Mousey.
Interesting to note

Archive

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Goddamn riggers...

Dirty motherfucking riggers...

Man, now there's a stronger reason than anything else to learn how to rig.

Cheapskate, big nose, watermelon eating, goat fucking, chicken gobbling, drive-by shooting, Obama dick riding, mouth piercing, blood diamond mining, basketball playing, huge dicking, wide vaginaing, dirty-ass...

Dirty Hobo Jesus reacting to the reaction of his reaction. Collab incoming.
(RIP Shiorifags, your Oshi will collab with a dirty reactor.)

frz

I don't get the appeal of Critical (he talks like a very long shitty Family Guy analogy joke) but a shitload of people love him. I think his takes are on point for the most part and I guess people love Jesus-looking dudes with fairly decent takes (Asmongold).
Cr1tik4l/penguinz0 was one of the first big youtuber in the gaming community. He put out quality content and also gained a lot of goodwill due to being outspoken about donating all his youtube revenue and refusing sponsorship. He already had a following before he face revealed and started doing commentary, charlie is the streamer name as people got more parasocial with him.
One could always learn to rig themselves if they really and truly can not afford it, ever, in their lives

Start basic, make modifications and improvements over time, and you can even stream your improvements - so not only would you learn a valuable skill, but could potentially monetize learning that skill, and use that documented learning as proof of your experience to sell your rigging services to others

It’s content all the way down
Didn't you talk about streaming, since you are so ineffective at simping maybe colleague route is the way to go. You already have everything written out right there :yubi:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
New Year Mario Kart Cup line-up.

【#ゆるホロチームカート】いろんなホロメンが車で走りあってるの見たくない~?【常闇トワ視点_ホロライブ】 2-8-59 screenshot.png

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

A good Shiori summary clip as it has her talking about underwear, religion, stomach growls, eating on the toilet and the phrase "3 birds with 1 shit".

Kalion

:)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom