"Sleeping is just like a free trial version of death you know what I'm saying?"Axel Syrios

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSoldat

Bronze

Remi's learning 40K

Spectra continues to her Hardcore MC series

Michiru's playing taora soon

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

soap suds

:pippasadl:
That's rly dedicated for antis. Can she even get rid of them by reincarnating? It feels like they will go after her anyway. I hope if she ever returns, she will have a better experience.
Yeah, people hate her. There are whole groups dedicated to hating her and tarnishing her name. I honestly don’t know if she could leave them all behind if she reincarnates. I would hope so, but her antis are hardcore and it would be hard to shake them.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 1550-1600

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji
₪ IDL: Idol Corp
Ⓥ VSJ: VShojo

post | ₪ IDL | Pochi starts her 48 Hours Donothon Move funds

post | ◷ NIJ | Millie talking about rumors discussion continues
post | About people who quit Niji's VTA

post | Later - Sayu (ex Zaion) talks about Nijisanji again
post | Her earlier words were twisted by /vt/
post | She addresses it again

post | And an archive
post | Later - She talks about the importance of "understanding each other"

post | ▷ HLO | Shiori mixing up Asmongold and Moist Critical update - manager's input

post | Recommendation - Belle Eden, indie on YouTube

post | ◷ NIJ | Elira rescheduled Love Live karaoke, her voice is not good atm
post | Later - Starts here

post | Ᵽ PHC | Shiina streamed HoloParade

post | Pochi sensei discovered one of her classmates is a Holo mama

post | ◷ NIJ | Bobon is reportedly streaming on his PL
post | More about him

post | E;R's streaming Baldur's Gate 3

post | ₪ IDL | Coni plays Halo for the first time

post | Ᵽ PHC | Apparently Rie was carrying the music project GODS by A/LURE unit, which made her mad about people memeing about Pippa song
post | Shiina found a positive part of League of Legends
post | ▷ HLO | Kaela plays LoL vs bots
post | About her LoL addiction

post | ▷ HLO | Holo Advent to reveal new outfits
post | ☆ HST | Nyfco Tempus fans are mad
post | Altare got perms for opening MtG cards and Digimon cards

post | Murray is doing news now, SSS News on Mondays

post | ▷ HLO | HoloCure got OTK Game Award for Best Indie Rogue-like

post | Twitter update - Media page looks like a collage now, decreasing the need to scroll tenfold

post | Hexa merch
post | LorelaiLoch (@LorelaiLoch) is canceling future streams. Hexa collab gone south?

post | More photos of Moth Juniper's snake

post | Ᵽ PHC | Remilia cooked a black soup, literally

post | Archive - Blaise Shinryu - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】🎵 MUSICAL EDITION

post | ◷ NIJ | Meloco's Gyakutotsu + Surprise
post | Tech - Kotoka is doing a stream on YouTube shorts
post | ▷ HLO | Mel and Miko are also trying that

post | Isekaijoucho of Kamitsubaki Studio is celebrating 4 years
post | Letter to fans, cake and flowers, letters from her managers and co-workers

post | ▷ HLO | Pekora's concert information, it has broken VTB's record for the largest offline audience

post | Cvnka posted her IRL photo

post | ◷ NIJ | Seffyna is releasing the Hurrah portion of NijiMelody
post | Pomu starts Metal Gear Solid Portable OPS

post | Update - Sharty / soyjak.party situation, Pippa dox, raids

post | "Mystery Solving Warrior Garibenger V" TV program released an extended version of the song in memory of Ichiro Mizuki

post | ▷ HLO | Not Moona retweets suicide post

post | Dazzle shills his clips, Chirami

post | Recommendation - Stalkeralker, with her first Zatsu. Also Recommendation - Sasanesiology (ex Liverary girls)

post | ▷ HLO | Bae witnesses the one of the best character introductions in gaming history in Yakuza 0

post | Last globie member debuted

post | Amatsuka Uto is back with a "[Notice] About the future." waiting room
post | She is joining voice ore (the company Mikeneko is in)
post | Quick recap on Uto's career

post | Voice ore announcement, showing Nabi daughters
post | Ⓥ VSJ | Later - Mikeneko superchatted Uto

post | The lolcow Cyrax is now a VTuber
post | Archive (YouTube) - clip

post | Ᵽ PHC | Phase Weekly, 12.02 - 12.08
post | Phase Connect AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Reddit
post | Later, Question - Is Fishman's strategy of being Yagoo-like working?

post | ▷ HLO | TakaMori announcement from Texas anime con, a song is coming out

post | Misma from V&U is celebrating her monetization with her brother

post | Serina Maiko starts something called The Perfect Princess Path

post | Recommendation - Juniper Heartstrings, ragdoll vtuber

post | ▷ HLO | Kiara home 3D update. Also bunch of Twitch vtubers got together, a photo of their phones together
post | Kronii plays "Who's Lila?", the game where you control facial muscles of a guy manually to interact with normal people

post | Ina Birthday Live
post | Info, clips, screenshots
post | Why Ame wasn't there

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Henya is getting a new outfit

post | Mozu "The Vomit Tuber" stream

post | Nenelove's Advent calendar posts so far

post | Froot talks about her past abusive relationship
post | Question - Is this a strategy for engagement?

post | ◷ NIJ | Xsoleil 1st Anniversary

post | ▷ HLO | Luna starts Sekiro

post | ◷ NIJ | ☆ HST | TSB Apex Custom starts, Reimu POV
post | Elira POV
post | Results are in
post | Big compilation by Shark ch

post | Archive - Roca Rourin - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE ⧸ 歌枠】!🎶She just loves to sing!🎶

post | ☆ HST | Question for Empraize - Who in holostars would be the bottom?
post | Empraize height chart
post | Links to her content
post | About who the fuck is this Empraize

post | Ⓥ VSJ | The girls congratulate IronMouse plus Tara and Henya's reactions
post | How Mousey celebrated herself

post | Recommendation - Terumi (@terumitime), Dota vtuber

post | Fuji Aoi 6th Anniversary stream

post | Starlight Akari (@StarlightAkari on YouTube) with a video on the usage of mascots in vtubing

post | ▷ HLO | About OkaKoro and NoeFlare pairings nowadays, compared to earlier times

post | ₪ IDL | Katta refuses to be groomed on Discord

post | Recommendation - Marigatou on Twitch, doing a charity stream

post | Elia's playing Stardew Valley with Aura and Kunai

post | ▷ HLO | Kiara announcement - there will finally be 3D celebration
post | Later - Aki is a guest

post | Ᵽ PHC | Phase gen 3 is about to premier their PV

post | OniGiri and friends hang out IRL

post | Recommendation - Azarashi Alex, on Twitch

post | Cursed Filian MILF ASMR

post | ▷ HLO | About 3D employment in Holo

post | Recommendation - Iomi_io on Twitch

post | Archive - Chikafuji Lisa Archives with magnet links

post | Beribug is having a Lethal Company collab with other 3 bug girls: Naiyo, Mariposa and Hanayome

post | Recommendation - Coyote Knight, a Turok vtuber. The game series, novels, lore and guides

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Henya about growing up in Japan

post | Ᵽ PHC | About Vietnamese arranged marriages, in the context of Ember being single

post | ▷ HLO | Kiara and Mori Calliope recent Convention panel talk notes and Vocaroo
post | About the innercircle relationships of Myth and Promise

post | ₪ IDL | I have a feeling that Chirami likes Coni Confetti

post | ◷ NIJ | Rosemi is in Japan, talked about Ijigen Fes
post | Looks like NijiJP had an impostor pretending to be one of their talents

post | ▷ HLO | HoloFes Expo 2024 ticket package update for kaigai fans. There are some scammer travel agencies apparently
post | Nodoka is playing HoloParade
post | Midnight Grand Orchestra (@M_G_Orchestra) with "Igniter" MV
post | Towa brings back Mario Kart tournament

post | Recommendation - Shima on YouTube

post | Update - AmberGlow drama, alleged schoolmate of Astarte Claret drops Google doc with a statement
post | More info, SoleilLaKaye
post | 10 graduations this year

post | Ᵽ PHC | Pippa interacts with Pippa (UK, from globie)

post | Spectra from V&U is back from her 1 week break

post | Recommendation - Yuno Nightingale streaming Londonian Gothics

post | ▷ HLO | La+ de Central Norte starts his own clipping channel

post | Svarog starts Twitch yearly recap sharing trend

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Logcast's the Global Vtuber Awards names Ironmouse the Longest Standing Vtuber
post | Later - Kirsche tagged every winner, pointing them to her interview with Leni Andronicos
post | Another winner replies

post | ▷ HLO | Archive - Hakos Baelz - ≪unarchived・歌枠≫ can't sleep_ neither can i

post | Meruru's last schedule before she graduates/goes on indefinite hiatus

post | Kaiju tierlist by Lottie

post | stageboy post on r/VirtualYoutubers, apparently got signed onto an agency with 0 knowledge of vtubing
post | @Rinniika on YouTube

post | Yae's Monetization + 1 Month Celebration

post | Tomoe got V-Oshi merch dropping on her Birthday
post | Tomoe is in ER, neurological issues

post | Nyaru about how she is able to do so much

post | ◷ NIJ | Elira is joining the Niji Rust server with some other EN

post | ₪ IDL | Kai delivers on one of her subathon goals, ASMR Bee movie script

post | ▷ HLO | Fauna, Bijou, Bae, Kaela collab, Plate Up! tryhard hours
post | Apparently Suisei got to sing for an upcoming anime movie Trapezium
post | Opening theme is by MAISONdes, who is an anonymous producer, so Suisei's name doesn't appear anywhere

post | Ᵽ PHC | Dizzy is trying out Shorts streaming

post | Graduation - Crystal Rosaline Bell, got a hardcore anti who doxxed her
post | ID folks are working hard on tracking him down
post | People work fast, situation is ongoing

post | Libitina's return stream notes

post | Khyo is going to interview Mythos, possible Nux collab in future
post | Evanit0 rrat - Mythos is tied to Nux

post | ◷ NIJ | Millie's Birthday Countdown. Also Oboretai will be hosting his clips on Shark's channel

post | Reminder - Camila started drama with Shondo
post | Clip - Camila about Shondo, loli talking about her chest drama

post | Amano Serafi is having a hard time

post | ◷ NIJ | Graduation - Yuki Chihiro and Azuchi Momo
post | Question - Why does she has so many antis?
post | Supposed rommate account
post | Notes on Chihiro's stream

post | ◷ NIJ | Lyrica deleted a tweet, apparently she retweeted Millie merch announcement on the wrong account

post | Nanobites talks about her 3 year Anniversary

post | Nalithea Vtuber (@NalitheaVT) is venting about Live 2D rigging prices. Rigger discussion follows
post | Archive

post | ▷ HLO | Kobo Birthday beach party with HoloID girls
post | New Year Mario Kart Cup tourney line-up, Holo girls from all branches
post | More info, tourney is split into 2 days

post | Hanabi plays Touhou 6

post | About Penumbral covering vtubing news

post | Globie's Valorant collab

post | ▷ HLO | Supposed Towa IRL photo

post | Ᵽ PHC | Airi's black company gives the asians more work than the non-asians

post | Graduation - Astra Aelia from DigiKagi, seems to be on good terms

DM me about mistakes and missing info! Any feedback is welcome

EDIT: Gen 3 is not ready to debut, it was just a PV. Thank you @superduper !

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
On Chihiro's graduation: I was wondering about possible burnout and post-stress of having to deal with her dedicated antis, because it seems like no matter what she does even after going through the legal means won't ever be enough to stop these bastards from pestering her. If the graduation could offer her peace of mind as she bid times for her next endeavor, I say I'm glad she made this decision and may she still be happy about her choices moving forward.
All the best for her and Momo in the future :gurasemperfi:
Just from watching her and membership stuff, it's not burnout perse, it definitely could be tied to the antis, but she's also done a long run. She's not said anything directly but you can kind of tell when someone is starting to get "tired" of certain things.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm not completely shocked because the stresses of vtubing have fucked up her mental health over the years, but god damn this hurts so fucking much bros. This dumb fucking company couldn't protect her smile despite her persevering and now that there is almost zero information on her roommate I will probably never see or hear her voice again.

Lemme get some of that hopium. If she goes the Bora/Tsuna route I will worship VSpo.

Turbovirgin antis are celebrating the same way the bugmen celebrated Coco's graduation. Her group of antis grew over the years, but the main source are from that streamer Jun's fanbase who are still eternally butthurt that she killed him in an Apex tournament. He's notorious for having a toxic fanbase. Another source is from the mostly undeserved criticism she got when she teamed up with Kuzuha and Kanae, their fanbases shat on her because they thought she was holding them back. She ended up taking a small hiatus over that. Many other smaller incidents have happened too that have gotten to her, but lately things have been calm, so I am at least somewhat shocked.

Edit: Her first stream since the announcement is live now.

I feel for you Nijibro, Nobody should have to shoulder this pain. May your oshi find a new place of residence so that you may enjoy her for many more years to come.
I take my nonexistent hat off to you, we may be ideologically opposed, but loosing an oshi is something everyone can understand. Godspeed.
There's just something so funny about this to me. Take a wild guess who it is.

View attachment 59802
BAYLURKER! Cease this madness you rabid fiend! I know you thirst for the blood of Nijis but this has gone too far! Have some sense of compassion in your heart for those who have never wronged you!

Edit: I see, so that's how it's going to be huh?

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
There is something up with Holo girls and tongue defects. Doesn't Miko and Hajime also have ultra short tongues or something that causes their speech impediments..

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

chihirogumi

Yeah, people hate her. There are whole groups dedicated to hating her and tarnishing her name. I honestly don’t know if she could leave them all behind if she reincarnates. I would hope so, but her antis are hardcore and it would be hard to shake them.
Yeah it would be difficult. My hope is that she takes a break like Coco/Kson did and then if she reincarnates the hate will be less extreme since they'll move on like the bugmen did.
I feel for you Nijibro, Nobody should have to shoulder this pain. May your oshi find a new place of residence so that you may enjoy her for many more years to come.
I take my nonexistent hat off to you, we may be ideologically opposed, but loosing an oshi is something everyone can understand. Godspeed.
Thanks holobro. I hope Nene stays at her company for years to come.
Just from watching her and membership stuff, it's not burnout perse, it definitely could be tied to the antis, but she's also done a long run. She's not said anything directly but you can kind of tell when someone is starting to get "tired" of certain things.
She's definitely been burnt out at least a little. She hasn't been streaming 12 hour marathons like she used to and she hasn't been as enthusiastic as in the past. A sign I should have seen coming is the fact that the HoloNiji Apex custom would be her last. I assumed it was because Apex was a dying game and she was getting tired of it, but now I know the real reason.

I don't think I posted it before, but Chihiro recently posted a new mini album with her wavemate Suzuya Aki. Please give it a listen.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Dang, even Okayu dropped Gura as her oshi for the dogs.

soap suds

Yeah it would be difficult. My hope is that she takes a break like Coco/Kson did and then if she reincarnates the hate will be less extreme since they'll move on like the bugmen did.

Thanks holobro. I hope Nene stays at her company for years to come.

She's definitely been burnt out at least a little. She hasn't been streaming 12 hour marathons like she used to and she hasn't been as enthusiastic as in the past. A sign I should have seen coming is the fact that the HoloNiji Apex custom would be her last. I assumed it was because Apex was a dying game and she was getting tired of it, but now I know the real reason.

I don't think I posted it before, but Chihiro recently posted a new mini album with her wavemate Suzuya Aki. Please give it a listen.

When you've been in the industry for five to six years, I can imagine it takes a toll on you. I try my best to follow SEEDs, so I knew Momo took a step back because she was burnt out, but I didn't expect her to graduate so soon. We don't even get to see her in 3D... well that's mainly because she doesn't want one, but it still would've been nice to see all of SEEDs on stage together. As for Chihiro, I also noticed she was streaming less, but I chalked that up to her just not wanting to play Apex since the game was slowly dying. Instead, it turns out she's been thinking of graduating for a bit. It's sad to see some of the oldest livers go, but I guess I should be happy that the almost six years they've been under Niji have been pretty fun.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Nanobite has been Vtubing for 3 years? I thought she debut half a year ago? :smugselen:

Archive

Archive

I dunno how to archive tweetard threads but I've been seeing reactions to this on my feed, and it's hilarious.

Zoomers talking about business will always be one of the most insufferable kinds of discourse, because they try to force their fantasy ideologies into the real world then sperg out when it doesn't work. This is particularly telling:

image.png

Corpo-funded projects were literally the foundation of vtubing and independent one-man shows didn't really take off until later so there's no basis to this argument in the first place, but the entitlement is off the charts. Most people have to either work a boring job for years to save money to invest in their dream business or be incredibly smart about cutting costs to make it affordable for them; but this is the zoomer world where everyone gets a medal, it's supposed to be "fun and for everyone".

The law of supply and demand is an economic staple and nobody has any place in business without understanding it. The service is worth as much or as little as people are willing to pay for it, and these riggers are clearly able to keep clients coming with their current rates. Cough up the cash if you want them to do the work for you, or learn to do it yourself.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Is there a secret santa you assholes are playing on groomcord that you've all decided to get shiori profiles. Boy I sure love a good ol' circlejerk.
The heck are you talking about? I'm pretty sure this is just something very natural progression or some shite. Like, the groomcord doesn't have anything to do with everyone in here suddenly having Shiori profile or images. It must've been your imaginations.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
The heck are you talking about? I'm pretty sure this is just something very natural progression or some shite. Like, the groomcord doesn't have anything to do with everyone in here suddenly having Shiori profile or images. It must've been your imaginations.
we were too preoccupied in translating a mute:ironmousekek:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Checked the twitter thread regarding the detail of said anti and seems like the ID folks is working hard. They managed to find:
- the anti's personal facebook account (DFE'd, but was able to get details like where he's from, what school he attended before)
- possible home address and current city, along with possible description of said house.
- possible facedox.

Folks on facebook that claims to know the anti-guy personally claimed that he's a 31yo oldschool manchild who is into Idolling stuff (wotagei), had a hand in a community of ID teenage stars fanbase (ew), and has basically tried to DFE everything except a YT account. Knowing SEAfag-level of angy, guy probably gonna get doxed back and probably hunted by other ID-weebs for some reason.
Wow thats heavy.

Another ID Graduation this time from a Corpo : DigiKagi

She isnt the most popular from her corpo and it seems to be in good terms with them
Graduating 20th of December
I am doing all of this effort searching for ID4 and they are all going to be completely unrelated......

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
BAYLURKER! Cease this madness you rabid fiend! I know you thirst for the blood of Nijis but this has gone too far! Have some sense of compassion in your heart for those who have never wronged you!

Edit: I see, so that's how it's going to be huh?
The man is nothing if not consistent. A real rock in these troubling times.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Wow thats heavy.
It's been progressing, considering that by the time I have dinner, the possible facedox is confirmed and that someone dropped his IRL name and confirmed his former school and his status as an alumni in the university he went. Lot of people is also very angry and its basically putting more heat on the guy, and this doesn't include those that is very keen on meeting the guy IRL and beat the shit outta him.

And to think that this is from a Indie with decent following. Can you imagine if it was say, Hololive ID talent or big name ID talents? Boy the weaponized autism gonna be wild n shit.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The man is nothing if not consistent. A real rock in these troubling times.
He's a menace, only Saint Scuddle could hope to oppose him, but he's rarely ever here.

Ensok

Early Adopter

This game was fun so I'm looking forward to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom