"That's not how you kill yourself"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

kestraline

Early Adopter
Iomi is playing Elden Ring again.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Here i will link the MV so more people can see the divine art, and self insert as the statue!

I shouldn't have clicked on this...
:shiinastare:
What does it say about our chuubas that the talents most represented on here are Irys, Kronii, Pippa, Kirche, Dizzy and Shiori. With one guy claiming all the blacks. What is the link. How did two whites get in there...
And what is the correlation with all the spics? :smugina:
We have a decent amount of Kiara fans.
I am one of them. :kikiriki:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
>Joins fujo groomcord
>Gets fujo groomed
I don´t know what you expectet:ponrys:
To be fair, he saw a mass of femoids and he naturally thought he could, by virtue of being other-than gay, break her out of the vicious fujo-to-femcel/troon pipeline. Effectively, groom one into a proper waifu.

The problem is, those girls are probably terrified of the reality of actually being mounted by a man like the softbois in their BL fantasies. And by that I mean that they are femcels; cripplingly autistic girls who have a tenuous grasp on the concept of a heterosexual relationship involving them and a guy.

In his favor though, is that a redeemed fujo is going to be very submissive. But to counterbalance that, she's going to LARP herself as the soft bottom fag for awhile, and probably tell you and her fellow fujos about it.

:annoyedpippa:

Also pronouns.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
GBBc-M20b-EAAEj3-X.jpg
GBBc-M2xa-UAAz-KXz.jpg
:sanasmile:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
What does it say about our chuubas that the talents most represented on here are Irys, Kronii, Pippa, Kirche, Dizzy and Shiori. With one guy claiming all the blacks. What is the link. How did two whites get in there...
Being a vtuber automatically makes you transyellow.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
To be fair, he saw a mass of femoids and he naturally thought he could, by virtue of being other-than gay, break her out of the vicious fujo-to-femcel/troon pipeline. Effectively, groom one into a proper waifu.

The problem is, those girls are probably terrified of the reality of actually being mounted by a man like the softbois in their BL fantasies. And by that I mean that they are femcels; cripplingly autistic girls who have a tenuous grasp on the concept of a heterosexual relationship involving them and a guy.

In his favor though, is that a redeemed fujo is going to be very submissive. But to counterbalance that, she's going to LARP herself as the soft bottom fag for awhile, and probably tell you and her fellow fujos about it.

:annoyedpippa:

Also pronouns.
> Fixing a fujo into a waifu

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Being a vtuber automatically makes you transyellow.
To be fair, Asians (not Poos/Pakis) are effectively White at this point for all sides. Especially for White men; we might be in trouble if it weren't for Asian women finding them to be like crack (that doesn't ruin your life). Giving women the franchise and treating them equally (before the law) ruined White women.

> Fixing a fujo into a waifu

Are you willing to dick a girl who will likely be LARPing as a gay bottom softboi/soyboi for the first year of your romantic and sexual relationship?

If so, you might fix her yaoi rotted autistic brain into an appropriately functional state for a romantic relationship.

:iryswooo:

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Shiina will show off her pen and ink collection. She upped her thumbnail game it seems
Shiina being a pen autist doesn't surprise me but it does tickle me, it's a fun hobby I'm just now getting into and have already spent way too much on. I usually stick with ballpoints though for work, all hail the Uniball Jetstream RT

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Is this why most women browsing either here or the farms keep quiet about them being a woman

either way atleast she is not a puppet or a foxgirl or else the bossman would be on her like a crackhead on copper

Limkin

Fujos and yurifags aren't that different, who would've thought

ItalianHusband

Turns out that the best solution is the easiest one. Googling "Chikafuji Lisa archive" yielded great results. I'll share it here for you all to enjoy. Someone made an archive of Lisa's streams with magnet links.

Thanks again anon, apologies for being a leech. My VPN doesn't support port redirection.
Hearing hammered Sheepy sing is a magical experience. Don't Stop Believin' covered by her hits different.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Super Chirami is live RIGHT NOW! Enjoy your cute chinchilla ASMR zatsu.

Edit: AAAAHHHHH SHE'S TOO CLOSE BROS! LOOK AT THE CUTE FRECKLES!

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina reveals the reason for her Ame hate.
The bit with the other members was planned relatively late, so Ame didn't have time. Ina also didn't expect so many people to pitch in since it was an optional thing for people to do if they had some free time.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Speaking of all the new Shiori avatars and yellow women.. Goth Woman is doing a hot pot stream, asian af and easy enough to probably not fuck up too much. Hopefully the ingredients aren't rotting..

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ina reveals the reason for her Ame hate.
The bit with the other members was planned relatively late, so Ame didn't have time. Ina also didn't expect so many people to pitch in since it was an optional thing for people to do if they had some free time.

Tldr; Ina hates ame

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS is day 11 in the Advent calendar. I wonder if this was the high singing that gave her a headache, or the last minute homework from before the bath Space.

Also, I don't think this Promise collab and announcement on the 15th has been mentioned. Outfits? Merch? Song? (this is thursday night in America, right?)
1702253519828.png

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
post | hst | Question for Empraize - Who in holostars would be the bottom?

post | Archive - Chikafuji Lisa Archives with magnet links

Easiest 10-page recap of my life! Maybe something else happened, but it is all just a blur with vaguely threatening aura

Selen face doxxes her poor dog again

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

"So if you guys ever need to take something to jail, make sure to take lotion with you. Cause that lotion, it can get you guys very far."
I do not think this means what Airi thinks it means. :irysisadork:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
lumi has been on break for 2 days, and its the 2nd day of hannukah. Jewmi confirmed?
No. It's not like Yom Kippur or anything. It's a minor holiday that's been jumped-up thanks to American marketing. It requires lighting a wick, giving a small present, saying some prayers and going on with your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom