"The more you say no the more I'm going to do it"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Have an Airi React Video

is it wierd that i want a stream where all the ESLs in phase speak in the most offensive accents possible

even Pippa could join in with her southern drawl

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Cursed Filian ASMR

In short: she channels her inner two-stroke Honda scooter

Subaru would be proud

Arguably more cursed: WHERE ARE HER FUCKING CAT EARS

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

This tweet perfectly describes my situation:

At least its archived.

Simp

Kiara's new original song is a banger :kiarachefkiss:

Here i will link the MV so more people can see the divine art, and self insert as the statue!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Bettle starting out strong.
"Its been a week since we saw Bettel 2. Since the chess vod. WHERE'S THE FUCKING VOD? Oh no, my wrist was visible..."

Here i will link the MV so more people can see the divine art, and self insert as the statue!

That art of her almost kissing the Statue is 10/10.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Wonder what happened over there with their 3D team, they have been diarrhea-ing out 3Ds like every week including weekdays for some time now. Felt like a 3D rally at this point. It's not just kiara it's the entire company. The bottle neck should be around finalization process since so many are backed up and released round the same time.
:cursedhaachama:
I aint checking the jobs they are offering because i am quite busy but this is the last job they offered:

They still offered jobs for 3D Production some months ago so maybe thats why: they still dont have enough employees

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kiara's new original song is a banger :kiarachefkiss:
For some reason, I didn't realize how spicy the lyrics were until this MV.
:shiinastare:

Wonder what happened over there with their 3D team, they have been diarrhea-ing out 3Ds like every week including weekdays for some time now. Felt like a 3D rally at this point. It's not just kiara it's the entire company. The bottle neck should be around finalization process since so many are backed up and released round the same time.
:cursedhaachama:
They had to slow down 3Ds earlier this year due to the move to the new studio and I guess Holo Summer recordings probably slowed it down, too.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

This tweet perfectly describes my situation:

At least its archived.

I went and listened before I even did any of my catch-up reading today.
Also, there was this foreshadowing of the space in the last AC6 stream:

Also here's a download of the space because twitter doesn't make it easy:
Edit: The best thing is having a fujo oshi who is too physically weak to peg. I don't have to worry about it like all you other people.

Bronze

Shiina will show off her pen and ink collection. She upped her thumbnail game it seems

DK Graves is streaming about scary stuff found online

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What does it say about our chuubas that the talents most represented on here are Irys, Kronii, Pippa, Kirche, Dizzy and Shiori. With one guy claiming all the blacks. What is the link. How did two whites get in there...

Ensok

Early Adopter
What does it say about our chuubas that the talents most represented on here are Irys, Kronii, Pippa, Kirche, Dizzy and Shiori. With one guy claiming all the blacks. What is the link. How did two whites get in there...
We have a decent amount of Kiara fans.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
It's all we've got man
:pippasadl:

smartestkidontheshortbus

Crazy is hot when it isn't in your bed.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You forgot Nene, best vtuber 2023.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Official 3D Live announcement ft. Dogs

Also fanart of the new Sleep Talking MV is out already

Also the Kiara kissing the statue makes for a good template to play with

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
3 whites*

Horo7618

No one in particular
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom