"If I'm gonna let Samsung fuck me, I'm not gonna add Ronald McDonald and make it a menage a trois"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Shot

Chaser

My low effort meme

I apologize that the formating is aids but imgur links dont play nice with spoilers apparently

GBBu-Yo-BXw-AEBJai.png

moon faced

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
No. It's not like Yom Kippur or anything. It's a minor holiday that's been jumped-up thanks to American marketing. It requires lighting a wick, giving a small present, saying some prayers and going on with your day.
But then they saw the endless 8 and thought that was a good idea

famous artist pipkun

But then they saw the endless 8 and thought that was a good idea
8 CRAAAAAAZY NIGHTS.

still not an affirmative defense against Lumi being a jewess with tiny khazars

Panko Enjoyer

STOP.

READING.

/VT/.

Some people are chronically unable to prevent themselves from trying to clear up any perceived misunderstanding, which makes them great fodder for trolls. I wouldn't say it's an inherent character flaw since it wouldn't usually be a problem, most people do not have thousands of people watching their every move and speculating endlessly, but those who do need to recognise they have this obsessive behaviour trait and either nip it in the bud, or just stop egosearching so they're less likely to bite without realising.

You're never going to persuade people who get all their news from imageboards and make throwaway knee-jerk comments to listen to reason. Obviously if someone's circulating serious, career-threatening defamation then you'll need a response strategy, but overexplaining yourself every time someone pushes an uncharitable interpretation of your words is a waste of energy.
Every few months I'll make the retarded mistake of reading /v/ and feel my IQ drop
What does it say about our chuubas that the talents most represented on here are Irys, Kronii, Pippa, Kirche, Dizzy and Shiori. With one guy claiming all the blacks. What is the link. How did two whites get in there...
What whites? Your examples were a retarded Hawaiian, Worse Korean, Literal Mutt, Beached Whale, Chink, and Flip.
To be fair, Asians (not Poos/Pakis) are effectively White at this point for all sides.

kestraline

Early Adopter
SAVEHYMN is once more drawing vtuber pantsu.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

niggaphil

Guys, quickly buy Airi while she is being cheap! :smugselen:

Archive

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys, quickly buy Airi while she is being cheap! :smugselen:

Quick, notify that guy on Uruka's stream who wanted to take a bite out of an Asian office ladies ass!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

smartestkidontheshortbus

8 CRAAAAAAZY NIGHTS.

still not an affirmative defense against Lumi being a jewess with tiny khazars
Her mom transcribed the Bible in calligraphy pretty sure that puts the jewess theory to rest.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Quick, notify that guy on Uruka's stream who wanted to take a bite out of an Asian office ladies ass!
Someone called me?

I wasn't that guy, but we think alike. :smugina:

famous artist pipkun

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

niggaphil

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Stinky neet girl needs .... cleaning.

Archive

If this is the same place where she eats, imagine the place where we eat... I don't think I have it in me.
:vomit:

Beribug is having a Lethal Company collab with other 3 bug girls: Naiyo, Mariposa and Hanayome

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Was in a Turok mood after the remaster of Turok 3 came out and I stumbled upon a Turok vtuber, Coyote Knight.

He does anything from streams of Turok gameplay, to reading novelizations of the games, lore summaries, and even guides on how to mod the games. There are usually two characters on screen during his videos or streams; the male one is obviously him but the female character is Tainaka Hikari, who kind of acts like the channel mascot, and is often voiced by a TTS based on Adon from the games. Interesting work around for the male vtuber debuff. I went through his back catalog and found videos featuring another vtuber model. Turns out he used to be a clipper for another vtuber, Kitanya_Is_Here, before he started focusing on Turok content.

And a Kitanya clip

Skiddo released a cover of Drown

I've been getting recommended a lot of 2 views lately and this one caught my eye, mainly because she is playing a Pokemon ROM hack that I had only ever heard of on KF. Her name is Miella Threescoopes and she mainly does Pokemon content, typically ROM hacks and Mystery Dungeon. I'm not a fan of her voice but I really like the model. Apparently her default is more brightly colored and ice cream themed but I greatly prefer what she has in this stream, it's less of a flashbang and the black dress nicely contrasts the pale skin and light hair. Only real complaint with the design is that the chocolate vanilla eyes look like poop emoticons. Pokemon Reborn seems to be one of the edgier ROM hacks, I wonder if she'd ever play Pokemon Clover.

Finally, not really vtuber related but Moonshine released a plushie of one of his characters. He says at the end that he may make plushies of his other characters if people want them including those voiced by Chikafuji Lisa and Sawa Grape Sama.

EDIT:

As someone who doesn't really care for vtuber music I think Lillybelle is one of the most underrated singers in the game.

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom