"I'm not like other girls, I'm worse"Enna Alouette

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Just look at Bandai's Gundam Metaverse to know what will happen with HoloEarth.

I refuse to believe Shiori is the least watched holo member.
She isn't. That list isn't all members

Panko Enjoyer

I refuse to believe Shiori is the least watched holo member.
It's average. So someone that never streams and only shows up for events is going to have big numbers. Meanwhile someone rambling on for countless hours into the void is going to have that big event stream be a smaller portion of their content and the event won't prop up their average viewership as much. The list is also missing a lot of people, like a lot of the ID girls.
EDIT: That chart is actually top 50 average viewership and there's far more than 50 girls in Hololive. There's 35 JP, 9 ID, 14 EN, and 5 DEV. So there's 63 total girls and that means 13 are actually missing.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
She isn't. That list isn't all members
Looks like the top 50 maybe? ID except Kobo are most likely at the very bottom sadly.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
It's a shame that Cover is wasting money on this. It's hubristic, people want streams of their oshis and maybe the occasional concert. This holoearth stuff isn't what people want from the Hololive experience. Was this something Cover started before it became Public?
I wish they continued doing the VR concerts like Cinderella Switch. If they managed to improve the VR concerts to the fidelity they have now for their regular lives it would be jaw-dropping. All we have now is the HoloEarth stuff which in my opinion is a far stretch from Cinderella Switch.

I get not everyone has a VR Headset, but nowadays you can probably pick up a Quest 2 for like 150$, probably less. My only complaint was that you couldn't watch the archives of the VR concerts.

Last edited:

Panko Enjoyer

Looks like the top 50 maybe? ID except Kobo are most likely at the very bottom sadly.
I just looked at it again. It's top 50 and there's 63 girls in Hololive. However it's not just Hololive as dino homo is on the list, so 14 girls are missing and all the homostars.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
It's a shame that Cover is wasting money on this. It's hubristic, people want streams of their oshis and maybe the occasional concert. This holoearth stuff isn't what people want from the Hololive experience. Was this something Cover started before it became Public?
HoloEarth predates going public, yes. It was teased mid 2022, iirc. They need to cut back on the massive events, tbh. Fes was more than enough, Summer was too much. Fans are gonna get fatigue and lose interest if they go too hard.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Amiya has a christmas cookie showcase on the 23rd

Showcase your wom*n side by dabbing on all the vtubers who cant cook today

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
HoloEarth predates going public, yes. It was teased mid 2022, iirc. They need to cut back on the massive events, tbh. Fes was more than enough, Summer was too much. Fans are gonna get fatigue and lose interest if they go too hard.
I honestly prefer companies to try new things rather than just coasting on proven projects and stagnating, remember that trying and failing IS part of business. "Doing what fans like" is NEVER the way, regular people are retarded, have often conflicting opinions and don't know what they want. I mean Holostars is a lot more hubristic and honestly a waste of money since they keep pushing it and it doesn't work, should they cut that too?

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

It is for this:

Just to watch concerts without needing to use third partys sites ( because it showed up that they servers can just die one day and there its nothing you can do to avoid that)
All of you niggas that still thinks that a Vtuber company wants to enter the MMO Market are crazy

The main point of Holoearth was to have a "gamescape" that didn't rely on a 3rd party, ala minecraft with pajeetsoft or Rust with whomever. If anything it's to have a place to hang out between singing projects. I don't know about the immense cost and man-hours that it has taken so far, I've never managed multi-talent media mix taskgroups so I wouldn't know what to tell you.
Historically when Cover relied in someone else to do their shit:they got fucked ( Capcom starting the HoloCaust) they got Mio with her channel almost deleted due to copyright strikes

Relying in other partys to just do shit became detrimental because nobody looked at Hololive like some small corp anymore
Having just something that cant get claimed by copyright its an start but then just adding one game to their library isnt something that would need this much effort
So the ProtoLives got run (and thats why they used only Original songs otherwise more Copyright shenanigans would occur) and they were a succes
-There are problem showed in the first one done by Azki and Mori that got fixed a little bit in Yamato Phantasia and even so they still took feedback with forms
This is for what it is being build anything else its just secondary

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I honestly prefer companies to try new things rather than just coasting on proven projects and stagnating, remember that trying and failing IS part of business. "Doing what fans like" is NEVER the way, regular people are retarded and don't know what they want.
New things are good, yeah, but piling concerts doesn't count as new to me.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
New things are good, yeah, but piling concerts doesn't count as new to me.
Kiara disagrees :smugrys: GIMME MOREEEEE CONCERTSSSS COVERRRRR

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Ollie's doing Gartic Phone with a couple of Holo Ens, should be a fun collab.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
CURSES, I MISSED THE 1488 page
anyway bibi live

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Kiara disagrees :smugrys: GIMME MOREEEEE CONCERTSSSS COVERRRRR
Nice try :youlittleshit:.

Edit: if you are being sincere, there is a difference between a personal, hour long concert and a 6 hours over 2 days massive event concert like HoloSummer or Fes.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Hololive performing at Riot Games ONE2023 today and yesterday

Nope not even good singers can make KDA listenable The Baddest has to be one of their worst songs too.

DO MORTAL REMINDER!
HoloEarth is going to be a huge waste of money for what essentially is a shitty Second-life/VR-Chat type game.
Are you the one I have to keep explaining this to? Developing Earth is MAKING THEM MONEY not only do they already have the tech for it so costs are already super low tech firms are paying them money to use/use it in future so the more it's developed the more they pay for accsess to branch off it and that's not counting the concerts they are already using it for.

To sum up.

Dev costs are low
People are paying them to develop it
Licensing it out is also making them money
Also discounting how useful the tech will be for hosting lives and other events where they have full control (unlike minecraft)

Easy to forget Cover's other market is tech dev.
New Rin "cover" "song"

ok but why Forest Maze DO YOU WANT TO GIVE ME PTSD RIN. Hell i'm 90% sure that is the Rawest Forest "remix"

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Here's something interesting we seldom get numbers~ for;
Screenshot 2023-12-04 at 01-11-13 (3) 【monkey】silent scheddy stuff - YouTube.png
I mean this is after the birthday stream, and Chat is basicly all green in a Ami stream but still, if some-one with ~150 to ~300 regular viewers can have that many members giving at least :5bux: (pre Neal's 30%) we see the money making possibilities of Vtubing.
[Edit] For reference Ami has three tier of membership all with the same benefits, 5$ 10$ & 25$ so some contribute even more

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Nope not even good singers can make KDA listenable The Baddest has to be one of their worst songs too.

DO MORTAL REMINDER!

Are you the one I have to keep explaining this to? Developing Earth is MAKING THEM MONEY not only do they already have the tech for it so costs are already super low tech firms are paying them money to use/use it in future so the more it's developed the more they pay for accsess to branch off it and that's not counting the concerts they are already using it for.

To sum up.

Dev costs are low
People are paying them to develop it
Licensing it out is also making them money
Also discounting how useful the tech will be for hosting lives and other events where they have full control (unlike minecraft)

Easy to forget Cover's other market is tech dev.

ok but why Forest Maze DO YOU WANT TO GIVE ME PTSD RIN. Hell i'm 90% sure that is the Rawest Forest "remix"
More would be a good cover as a group buts it's a good baddest cover to say the least

Pop/stars is just that good

Now I'll wait till holostars cover paranoia

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Y'all acting like HoloEarth won't have gacha in it and motherfuckers won't be spending hundreds, if not thousands, to pull their various waifus.

Top Bottom