"hi mumei can you tell Kronii that im sorry i called her 'THE SHAME OF EN' during the MARIKA tourney I meant it as a joke and didn't mean to offend her, thank you for helping and sorry if its offtopic. im one of kroniis members, after the male collab i lost my temper said some mean things and she blocked me. i know its a lot to ask but could you tell her im sorry. She probably wont remember, forgive, or unblock me but i want her to know im sorry thank you for trying"Alexander Babski ($10-$100 supachats)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
HoloEarth predates going public, yes. It was teased mid 2022, iirc. They need to cut back on the massive events, tbh. Fes was more than enough, Summer was too much. Fans are gonna get fatigue and lose interest if they go too hard.
It actually got teased in 2021
1701649257404.png

Also i am surprised that people think that the company that started with a VR Pin Pong Game arent going to do another game
Maybe the first ever Cover employees are happy

USS IOWA

IDK Phillipenes, I assume it's a backwater for Flip standards?
Do you like being in a vicinity of an Islamic terorist group?
It might be a *gag* Fornite thing. I heard just a day or so ago there was an Eminem concert or in-game event. After some quick googling, seems like it's not new, there was a Travis Scott and Fortnite event around three years ago, might be others.. A vtuber version makes sense, but I would have thought HL partnering with an existing popular open world game/mmo would make more sense than making your own..

I hope HoloEarth gets me to shoot a Chumbud in the face, But for real I think HoloEarth is gonna be like a Virtual Hub if there is gonna be a concert or other events like that VR chat thing a few weeks back.

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Y'all acting like HoloEarth won't have gacha in it and motherfuckers won't be spending hundreds, if not thousands, to pull their various waifus.

Na this is how its going to be monetized
Trough In-game currency to buy their equivalent of super chats but they are still working on it because the last time you could get some of these cosmetics and stuff for free if you played some minigames

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I'm convinced it is (or was at least) an investor scam. Before the Silicon Valley banks bubble burst you could slap "metaverse" on anything and investors would line up to dump money on you.
It might be a *gag* Fornite thing. I heard just a day or so ago there was an Eminem concert or in-game event. After some quick googling, seems like it's not new, there was a Travis Scott and Fortnite event around three years ago, might be others.. A vtuber version makes sense, but I would have thought HL partnering with an existing popular open world game/mmo would make more sense than making your own..

Kalion

:)
It might be a *gag* Fornite thing. I heard just a day or so ago there was an Eminem concert or in-game event. After some quick googling, seems like it's not new, there was a Travis Scott and Fortnite event around three years ago, might be others.. A vtuber version makes sense, but I would have thought HL partnering with an existing popular would make more sense than making your own..

That is correct. Epic refers to these as "Metaverse events" and have taken big investor money to fund them.

Panko Enjoyer

2023-november-minutes-watched-v0-mv5sd2vh9u3c1.png
I hate you for posting this because it activated my autism
Jurard is the one homo that popped into the top 50 overall and Ao and Ririka are the two DEV_IS girl that didn't make the list. Despite not making the top 50, Ririka is the 7th most superchatted though.
For EN:
  • All of Advent is on the list. Fuwamoco, Nerissa, and Shiori all place way higher in superchat ratings though.
  • All of Myth is on the list
  • Bae is the one Promise missing, the only one out of EN in general
For ID:
  • Kobo is the only ID on that list for her entire branch
For JP:
  • The only missing JP are Roboco from JP0, Matsuri from JP1, and Choco from JP2
For the minutes streamed/average viewers bar chart, random facts:
  • JP0-JP5 are the only Gens with higher average viewers than minutes streamed. JP6 is the odd one out because they streamed far more than any other JP Gen
  • EN3 streamed the most out of EN branch
  • JP5 streamed the least out of any Gen out of any branch
  • The JP gen that streams the second most (JP1) is about equal to the weakest EN gen (EN1)
  • Conclusion: ID hardly streams outside of ID3. EN on average streams the most by far. JP streams slightly less than EN but gets far more average viewers than any other branch. DEV_IS streams as much as JP Gens but gets far lower average viewership.
Average viewership is a retarded metric because events/outfit streams/etc will boost their viewership and the more someone streams, the better it looks. Meanwhile someone that hardly streams except for stuff like outfit streams will have much higher average viewership.

RiverBear

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
It's a shame that Cover is wasting money on this. It's hubristic, people want streams of their oshis and maybe the occasional concert. This holoearth stuff isn't what people want from the Hololive experience. Was this something Cover started before it became Public?
AFAIK all the metaverse ventures that laincjed so far tanked spectacularly.
I don't believe for a second that Cover is gonna Succeed where Facebook didn't.

Shiori why?

I swear to god, this broad has a strange hold on me.
:icanfixher:

Panko Enjoyer

Counterpoint: They're giving weebs a gacha system

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Negzana

AFAIK all the metaverse ventures that laincjed so far tanked spectacularly.

I swear to god, this broad has a strange hold on me.
:icanfixher:
I just hope it fails in such a way where it doesn't affect the talents, like it's a project with its own separate funding that won't force a culling of talents to make up for the losses

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Here's something interesting we seldom get numbers~ for;
View attachment 58958
I mean this is after the birthday stream, and Chat is basicly all green in a Ami stream but still, if some-one with ~150 to ~300 regular viewers can have that many members giving at least :5bux: (pre Neal's 30%) we see the money making possibilities of Vtubing.
[Edit] For reference Ami has three tier of membership all with the same benefits, 5$ 10$ & 25$ so some contribute even more
I think the usual breakdown for those is usually something along the sides of 70% - 25% - 5%

700x5 + 250x10 + 50x25 = $7250
5075 with the 30% youtube cut.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Remi's got into an accident but she's mostly fine.

First read that as "the car in front of the bumper is dead lmao" as in they'd just killed some other driver and thought that was kinda funny.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I hope HoloEarth gets me to shoot a Chumbud in the face
Why so violent?
Chumbuds burned your village or something?

Look at this and calm down :D

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Did any of you invest in Cover stock? No? Then why are you obsessed with them "wasting money" on uncertain projects?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Did any of you invest in Cover stock? No? Then why are you obsessed with them "wasting money" on uncertain projects?
Because if the project flops then your oshi could be graduated!!!!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Panko Enjoyer

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Shiori why?

I don't think I saw anyone already post this, give me all the clocks if I'm late. But the part of the stream that made me tear my non-existent hair out was goth woman not knowing and mixing up famous non-weeb celebrities.

Sasha Grey? Isn't she from Attack on Titan and likes to eat? Sasha Blouse? Adult film star? Why do you know about her, chat?
Chat: Don't worry about it.
Lebron James? Isn't he a basket ball player but recently went kaput? Oh Kobe Bryant?
Asmongold? "Yeah baby!" Wait he isn't Moist Critical? World of Warcraft? Why would I know about..

She's the supposed archiver..

Last edited:
Top Bottom