"I am God"Natsuiro Matsuri
  • I've created a google sheet to keep track of posts I want to highlight for TVA In Review. If you want to have a post included, you can add them to the sheet for me to review when I stream. A link to the sheet and instructions on how to use it can be found here.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
IDK Phillipenes, I assume it's a backwater for Flip standards?
PUBG simulator because most rebel groups originated and are staying in Mindanao

Also just the overall aggressiveness that the people have

Panko Enjoyer

1684436730459236.jpg

Happy 1488 pages, TVA!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
1488, my fellow nazis.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I am now macrodosing on hitler particles, ah shiet asylum sisters what will we ever do?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

See what getting a driver's license gets you? It gets you cute fan art (I thought it said 'Weebronii' at first, and didn't necessarily disagree with this assessment)

Ensok

Early Adopter
Fuwamoco got tricked by the King K. Rool fakeout at the end of Donkey Kong...

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Kiara wanted a Myth anniversary live, either in 2023 (denied back in Feb this year) or in 2024 (denied recently).
This is the correct answer. Kiara has consistently worked the hardest for the success of EN, despite Cover's reluctance to throw a bone their way when it comes to events. Despite Gura's mech and sub sales alone probably funding the entire EN branch, they seem reluctant to give the girls any sort of group anniversary event while turning around and doing it for JP girls. Would it be harder logistically? Yeah, of course, but Myth is more than successful enough to warrant it. Cover is lucky half of Myth hasn't graduated after the shitshow that was 2022, tbh. The more we learn about the 2020-2022 days of EN, the more it is obvious that it only succeeded thanks to the talents and their direct managers and in spite of upper management.

Negzana

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

See what getting a driver's license gets you? It gets you cute fan art (I thought it said 'Weebronii' at first, and didn't necessarily disagree with this assessment)

This is a DBZ reference, just fyi for you kids.
E0FVTOnUUAAMXhK.jpg

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
This is the correct answer. Kiara has consistently worked the hardest for the success of EN, despite Cover's reluctance to throw a bone their way when it comes to events. Despite Gura's mech and sub sales alone probably funding the entire EN branch, they seem reluctant to give the girls any sort of group anniversary event while turning around and doing it for JP girls. Would it be harder logistically? Yeah, of course, but Myth is more than successful enough to warrant it. Cover is lucky half of Myth hasn't graduated after the shitshow that was 2022, tbh. The more we learn about the 2020-2022 days of EN, the more it is obvious that it only succeeded thanks to the talents and their direct managers and in spite of upper management.
I think they still expect EN to be like ID

Panko Enjoyer

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
HoloEarth is going to be a huge waste of money for what essentially is a shitty Second-life/VR-Chat type game.
Just look at Bandai's Gundam Metaverse to know what will happen with HoloEarth.

I refuse to believe Shiori is the least watched holo member.

Negzana

Just look at Bandai's Gundam Metaverse to know what will happen with HoloEarth.

I refuse to believe Shiori is the least watched holo member.
It's a shame that Cover is wasting money on this. It's hubristic, people want streams of their oshis and maybe the occasional concert. This holoearth stuff isn't what people want from the Hololive experience. Was this something Cover started before it became Public?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom