"Anime has had a far more severe impact on western society, like the femboy to masculine ratio is tilted, Japan won the war, you can't convince me otherwise"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Should I continue with vtuber watchalongs with Silence of the Lambs? Is it worth it?
Silence of the Lambs is a genuinely great movie. If you haven't watched it yet, I think it would be better to watch it without any commentary or anime girls, but you do you.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
We're ending this year how we started it, with
tumblr_inline_pkkcgwpeiL1qbaefj_400.gif

For comparisons sake

Anime Fan

Uruka collabing with Shiki from PRISM Project.

e: Airi going live soon

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
It's happening!
IRyS is going to stream Splatoon:

It sounds like Flare convinced/is forcing her to:

"This time I was able to get them to take a different perspective 😎"

Yeah, the stream will probably be 98% Japanese (except for the part where she explains that it will be in Japanese), but it'll be nice if she gets over her aversion to streaming it.

Also, yes, IRyS posted "I will do this when I wake up" at 10:35 am, meaning she hasn't slept yet.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yeah, the stream will probably be 98% Japanese (except for the part where she explains that it will be in Japanese), but it'll be nice if she gets over her aversion to streaming it.
She already gets more viewers than average when she streams at JP hours, so her viewership will probably be good.

Also, yes, IRyS posted "I will do this when I wake up" at 10:35 am, meaning she hasn't slept yet.
Not a surprise for her, unfortunately.

View attachment 58603

For comparisons sake

Meanwhile, the Aussie Rat has proven to be higher on the evolutionary chain by overcoming the monsters that are Australian spiders.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Marimari showed up in Miia's stream and had this to say. I do not know the context.
9634205.jpg

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
So Shiori's manager may not have approved this movie , it just showed pics of dead people with peeled skin and the doggos already freaking out.. this is gonna be fun but Shiori is getting bonked for sure lol

"I can smell your cunt" -perfect idol watching material, we went from a Barbie cartoon movie to this..

How would he (Hannibal) analyze Advent? Just tell him internet memes! -Biboo

The dogs are going to have nightmares for the next week lol. Shiori just keeps shouting she doesn't remember any of this. Some great react content here.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Starts in less than 45 minutes. Day 2 will feature an opening act by them, as well!

For some reason, I didn't register that the opening acts were both only one song each: POP STARS today and Baddest tomorrow. Not long to cheer on, but the dancing will be the main focus, anyway. 15 minutes!

Edit: That was really cool! Too bad the camera angles sucked!

Last edited:

Bronze

Lua asuka from Prod. Kawaii is releasing an original song now

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The dogs are going to have nightmares for the next week lol. Shiori just keeps shouting she doesn't remember any of this. Some great react content here.
Like nip media doesn't have equally fucked up shit in it, the dogs aren't children, even if they pretend to be.

Kalion

:)

USS IOWA

Fucking hell, Kronii.....

AH FUCK THE HANDLE

@heals_bad_man lol
He should have changed it man now my joke is ruined.

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Pin playing that new hololive game

1701488164539.png

A summary in faces

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Fucking hell, Kronii.....

AH FUCK THE HANDLE

He should have changed it man now my joke is ruined.

first time a redditor is funny gurakek1.png
he's the same guy that has been begging her to join reddit for over a year.
and kronii just reposted it on twitter. :BijouBijou:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

VTuberBobDole

It's happening!
IRyS is going to stream Splatoon:

It sounds like Flare convinced/is forcing her to:

"This time I was able to get them to take a different perspective 😎"

She definitely has gotten close to Flare, doesn' t use honorifics or senpai for her anymore either, even while addressing the others with them.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
This statue:
View attachment 58559
Pretty sure they used it as a way to say she was throwing up a lot. I was thinking it could be a stomach virus but the way they said she'll have to "go back and try again" makes me wonder if it's something chronic. At least Mococo seemed okay during the morning stream today.

Must be a stomach bug if she's vomiting like that and being ok after getting the right meds. But then it could be she's PREGNANT with Vesper's child because of the weekly dicking he's giving to all the EN girls. Must be the reason he got fired cos he blew his load inside her without protection. They must've gotten the baby aborted that's why Mococo feels better now. :smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi:

View attachment 58603

For comparisons sake

Spiders and Vtubers never mix. All the more reason to share this incredible animation.

Well, the Silence of the Lambs screening is over. Let's check in and see how they're doing.
image.png

Fuwawa - "Do we let Shiori pick the movie again?"

I'm betting if they let Shiori pick another movie it'll be "A Serbian Film" or "The Human Centipede".

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Well, the Silence of the Lambs screening is over. Let's check in and see how they're doing.
image.png

Fuwawa - "Do we let Shiori pick the movie again?"

Top Bottom