"I am Hololive!!!"Natsuiro Matsuri

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Namirin/Dottovu School Days watch along soon?
IRyS mentioned trying to get Kronii to agree to watch it this year in a stream recently, so we'll see.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Disagree, because that’s what I think about IRyS, but I would write it in English instead of whatever you wrote it in.
I am a 15 year old black boy I only speak in ebonics

Now I know I am late to this but I remember Maro's being used in like stream questionnaires and stuff. I remember getting into Idol and boy them bitches were really pushing maros (watch any Yuko stream and she'll demand that shit). What is the practical purpose for keeping them open at all times? Like I can get some not so practical reasons. Anyway check this Lisa clip out

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
IRyS mentioned trying to get Kronii to agree to watch it this year in a stream recently, so we'll see.
Kronii raided the Stardew stream supa reading and Irys reminded her about it, something something Christmas movie

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Sakana doesn't understand Lia's zoomer speak.

archive

Relatable, and yet I'm still so entertained by her for some reason.

Marimari showed up in Miia's stream and had this to say. I do not know the context.
View attachment 58604
It's Marimari. That's pretty much all the context needed.
:whatastory:

She calls her "Fuu-tan", yeah. Flare mentioned on one of her streams that IRyS was probably the one she has been closest to this year.

So wholesome.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm betting if they let Shiori pick another movie it'll be "A Serbian Film" or "The Human Centipede".
They'll set a "Must be Japanese" precondition.

She picks Battle Royale.

"It has the funny guy from Takeshi's Castle in it!"

(Biboo: "What's Takeshi's Castle?")

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Now I know I am late to this but I remember Maro's being used in like stream questionnaires and stuff. I remember getting into Idol and boy them bitches were really pushing maros (watch any Yuko stream and she'll demand that shit). What is the practical purpose for keeping them open at all times? Like I can get some not so practical reasons.
My guess - letting people leave private messages would hopefully strengthen the parasocial feelings people feel towards talents. It's also something that more dedicated fans would appreciate, and helps differentiates Idol from other companies and other talents which might only occasionally have maros open, or even not have maros available at all.

Rock Hard

She picks Battle Royale.

I doubt Biboo would even know what MXC is.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kronii raided the Stardew stream supa reading and Irys reminded her about it, something something Christmas movie
Good to know. I couldn't make it that far into that stream, unfortunately. Passed out long before that lol

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
TVA ramblings have been increasing lately. Is this foreboding a new schizo insurgency in the works :cursedbae:
It may be because we started giving out free refills of dollar-store eggnog in the cafeteria. In hindsight it was a bad idea.

Maybe making your persona look like a whore IS related to your issues...? People don't realize how much a drawing of yourself reveals about your self image and issues.

Rock Hard

Of course. They're never White. It's hard to be a racist vtuber fan :fishmandispair:
Just accept Korean waifus. They try as hard as they can to be white so play along with their delusions. Girls like Airi, Kronii, and Juna may have slant eyes but their souls are white.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Bonus clip today
Bae, Shion, Kobo, and La+ Pop/Stars

Edit: the uploaded an official version on the Holo channel

Just accept Korean waifus. They try as hard as they can to be white so play along with their delusions. Girls like Airi, Kronii, and Juna may have slant eyes but their souls are white.
welcome fellow Airihead enjoy your stay

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
ollie's gartic phone collab room is up, it's on Sunday.

Nigel Nigerman

Lurker mode activated.
Boomer Crooner Dex Tokoyasu is playing Game of the Year Holocure. Come cheer him up!

Decided to watch the SIlence of the Lambs collab, and I can see why all you fuckers are always on about Shiori. I can see myself watching more of her too.

Yes, yes... Watch more Shiorin... Soon, you will join the cult group of Shiorin lovers.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Decided to watch the SIlence of the Lambs collab, and I can see why all you fuckers are always on about Shiori. I can see myself watching more of her too.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

She picks Battle Royale.

They should be careful with that. Japan has a large selection of splatter films.
:smugselen:

Happy (late) birthday Aqua!

:sanasmile:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

View attachment 58624
I think this is an accurate summary of how the watchalong went

Shiori is that friend that's a horror movie fan and you accidently let them pick a movie, but they also know their reputation so they go for something that isn't a dead give away from the title alone. They're probably all too old to go for "The Fly", but maybe something newer from Kroonenberg and the body-horror space.

Disagree, because that’s what I think about IRyS, but I would write it in English instead of whatever you wrote it in.

It would be some peak content. That series is legitimately absolutely trash and the ending happened because the director & writers hated everything about the entire story and anyone that wanted to watch it. They somehow made it legendary. And the "nice boat" meme is absolutely real. I've seen the TV rip of where the episode was supposed to be. It's so hilarious that happened.

She picks Battle Royale.

I can so see that happening.

Next she'll pick something South Korean. Old Boy.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Like nip media doesn't have equally fucked up shit in it, the dogs aren't children, even if they pretend to be.
Age has little do with fear clowns still freak me the fuck out for no reason

See also everyone afraid of Clowns Small Heights Loud Noises Lights Dogs Cats Empty Bathrooms Toothpaste and The Color Blue.

If you can find a pattern here your probably autistic.
I could honestly see Shiori picking Seven and they get permission.
Shiori tries to pick something tamer and ends up picking 9 (no the other one no the OTHER OTHER ONE) and just makes everyone sad instead.

Top Bottom