"marshmallow was a mistake"Aviel Basin

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Anime Fan

Negzana

Should I continue with vtuber watchalongs with Silence of the Lambs? Is it worth it?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

httn

Hag enthusiast

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
these guys are on top of everything, she might be ex-Cyberlive
View attachment 58534
Hylo is a fat whore and I would NOT have sex with her. In fact, I wouldn't even disgrace my genitals with her leaked nudes.
I just want her to know that. That is all, thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Should I continue with vtuber watchalongs with Silence of the Lambs? Is it worth it?
Movie still holds up great. If you've never seen it I would for sure watch it. It's a great psychological thriller. Wonder how the girls are going to react to it since it's pretty dark compared to what they've been watching.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Who the hell is behind this mythos thing? How the hell did they get critical to voice their shit?
Maybe its Critical himself. That said the audio sounds like shit. Guess he phoned it in.

What the fuck? Are these people getting paid for this shilling? How is this crap any different from the 10 no-name micro corpos that debut every week? The whole thing looks ultra low budget too, have we gone mad?

Oh it's all because of the fucking streamer... should've known.
Probably or maybe they know about their past lives and want to "support"

Yuni decided to come back to life, and subsequently rebrand

It is also at this moment that I found out that Randon follows Yuni

Pretty sure Vesper followed Pippa

this is cringe. Everything shown about this company from the has-been Crit1kal trailer to the artstyle to the only known roommate smell fishy and not in the H2O sense.
See you in a few months (weeks?) in Proctor's stream about Mythos's fallout
If those are the models then they look a bit meh. The idea is interesting not sure why no one tried it before.

Clip tax from the other day. Basically Pippa saying that they need someone like Onigiri in Phase that focuses on collabs.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

My oshi has friends and I am so happy for her, Splat addicts together Strong

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
How drunk is she?
Drunk off of alcohol? Nah. Drunk off of red-blooded American patriotism? Always. 1701481230882.png

EDIT:
The Airi and Mozzu ones are really nice. That Elia one though blinded me I can't see SHIT
Elia and Airi's are just their intro screens, and Spica's is her banner art. I wonder why they couldn't use Mozu's intro screen instead of just a picture

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Honestly I thought it was lower , Congrats to her.

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
V-Dere partnered with OperaGx for a browser theme. Got a nice animated wallpaper. Gonna see if I can figure out how to use wallpaper engine for this.

Direct Link to Wallpaper for high quality webm

edit: Wallpaper engine is simple. Pop in an mp4 and that's it.
View attachment 58533

Small update:
They did individual themes for the girls, only three are animated.
Direct Video: Elia

Direct Video: Airi

Direct Video: Spica

Direct Pic: Mozumi
Mozumi.jpg

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Small update:
They did individual themes for the girls, only three are animated.
The Airi and Mozzu ones are really nice. That Elia one though blinded me I can't see SHIT

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lapu chan,Bae san,Kobo and Shion Senpai are going to perform now!

braindoko

Pomu's karaoke was very Pomu. 100% idol coded but she keeps saying she's not an idol, just an otaku
Also she gave us a rrat breeding moment, saying she won't get home 3D any time soon. And right after Kiara shows up in chat 🐀🐀🐀

random vtuber twitch recommended me, unusual artstyle
1701482875661.png

1701482664954.png
I don't think Hexa understands the difference between fun abnormal and her abnormal

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
@Murrayしないで is too much of a shy smol bean UwU to shill himself, so i'll do it for him;

It's gonna be educational also you are impossible to @ with that many special characters bro...

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
If those are the models then they look a bit meh. The idea is interesting not sure why no one tried it before.
They aren't these are in the banner of the MythosHQ Twitter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
So Shiori's manager may not have approved this movie , it just showed pics of dead people with peeled skin and the doggos already freaking out.. this is gonna be fun but Shiori is getting bonked for sure lol

"I can smell your cunt" -perfect idol watching material, we went from a Barbie cartoon movie to this..

How would he (Hannibal) analyze Advent? Just tell him internet memes! -Biboo

lol you can see Biboo with her eyes closed at the dead body scenes but sneaking a peek with one eye. Nerissa is strangely quiet, I don't think she is enjoying this watch-along lol

No jokes but I am again reminded how good of an actor Anthony Hopkins is.. jfc

Shiori wants him to draw her husbando..

I forgot all about the doggo in the well scene, bao bao lol

"Double tap! Double tap!" -Biboo always the gamer

Movie's over, Shiori just traumatized her gen. Nicely done!

"Should Shiori pick the movie again?"

Watch-along experience in the nutshell

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
So Shiori's manager may not have approved this movie , it just showed pics of dead people with peeled skin and the doggos already freaking out.. this is gonna be fun but Shiori is getting bonked for sure lol
Geez, if that's bothering them already then the rest of the movie will be even more fun.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Get these fucking whores away from my kettle
Honestly, the juxtaposition of Henya desperately trying to be the only seiso one among the rest has proven to be pretty hilarious, so far.

My oshi has friends and I am so happy for her, Splat addicts together Strong

Backstory to this: apparently, chat and comments were pretty brutal to Flare in her last Splatoon practice stream, so much so, she ended up privating the stream. IRyS reached out to her and made her feel better about it, so this tweet chain was the result.

Lapu chan,Bae san,Kobo and Shion Senpai are going to perform now!

Starts in less than 45 minutes. Day 2 will feature an opening act by them, as well!

Top Bottom